Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the person who messaged Dave on instagram about his weight ever get a reply??

Reactions: 1
Oh god what’s Dave on about now, how will I ever get on with my day now his workout is delayed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just put on their 2017 disney vlogs (when they weren’t as annoying) Dave mentions how he bought a Fitbit in the airport because he’s on a weight loss mission. Sad to see that in 3 years he hasn’t made ANY progress whatsoever.. infact I think he’s actually bigger... :/

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This was on his insta from sept 2017 after their first Disney vlog. So heaviest before that was 375 which is over 26 stones. So Dave, it’s been 2 and a half years... I don’t think counting macros is for you! 🤷‍♀️ I honestly would love to see him succeed and diet properly and even vlog it.

AFBFEA0B-16D5-4800-A866-D237DF4FFC93.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t actually believe how delusional, selfish and money grabbing these two are. They may make money on lives now but this isn’t enough to sustain a child or a home. People will donate now because their lives are new but who is going to regularly donate to them?! I certainly wouldn’t.

And Dave and his weight baffles me. He must see how nothing he is doing is working for him. He talks like he is some expert about macros etc but let’s face it, no change in over 2 years means you need a new tactic. Imagine if he had been on slimming world for the past 2 years, doing regular cardio instead of obsessing over weights,ending the day in a calorie deficit not “using up his calories” if he gets to the end of the day with calories left over 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
So jade Billingtons hubby is helping Dave work out over Skype. That's an interesting one. He does seem to be putting in more effort. But its all about what you put in your body. And he needs to do cardio!

Reactions: 9
To be honest though he doesn't even need to do any exercise. At his weight, if he was in a decent calorie deficit the weight would fly off! The exercise would be an extra added bonus.

The amount he eats must be unbelievable for him to still be putting on weight! Easily over 3000 calories a day!

Reactions: 16
Hi sophie and dave, since you read here, stop taking money from strangers during this difficult time. You are parents. Take some responsibility for your own lives instead of relying on people to bail you out. Nothing but scroungers.

Reactions: 18
Hi sophie and dave, since you read here, stop taking money from strangers during this difficult time. You are parents. Take some responsibility for your own lives instead of relying on people to bail you out. Nothing but scroungers.
and also provide proof that you've donated to the NHS you lazy greedy sobs. thanks :)))

Reactions: 8
I do think Dave is just really in denial about his weight and can’t see how big he actually is

To be honest though he doesn't even need to do any exercise. At his weight, if he was in a decent calorie deficit the weight would fly off! The exercise would be an extra added bonus.

The amount he eats must be unbelievable for him to still be putting on weight! Easily over 3000 calories a day!
this is it. Cut the calories and he wouldn’t have to do all these workouts. He clearly cannot give up food and has serious issues with cutting down. He’s making it harder for himself with all this weight lifting and squatting especially at the size he is now. He could easily lose a few stone in a couple of months by just cutting food. Save the workouts for a little later in the journey and just go for a walk or something.

They are both mind numbing! I honestly can't get through a whole video anymore due to the absolute mundane content. Chip is as fat as a barrel, clearly needs less food and more exercise. Surely they have to declare any income they have coming in regardless of the amount? Just a pair of skid marks!

Reactions: 5
They are both mind numbing! I honestly can't get through a whole video anymore due to the absolute mundane content. Chip is as fat as a barrel, clearly needs less food and more exercise. Surely they have to declare any income they have coming in regardless of the amount? Just a pair of skid marks!
I mean technically they need to declare their income if they earn over £1000 in the tax year. They don't need to pay tax on it if they earn earn less than the personal allowance though (I think this this year it's £12,500).

Will they really earn £25k between them? I find that highly unlikely in their scenario at the moment! Dave might hit his threshold when he starts working again but I doubt Sophie will.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.