Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
floral headbands.....

this is why I need to have a girl” she really doesn’t deserve that child.

dying to know what the merch they’ve been “working really hard on” is.

dave really is that fucktard that thinks having a machine in the garage will lose weight for him.
sophie wants Dave to train her....is sophie blind, is she bleeping blind???
bleeping hell these 2 have serious issues.

floral headbands.....

dave really is that fucktard that thinks having a machine in the garage will lose weight for him.
Train for a fastest eating contest.

I’m no skinny mini but am very active and with this pandemic I’m actually eating less due to anxiety/meal planning. Doesn’t look like Dave got the memo

Reactions: 2
OH MY GOD that comment about "needing" a girl. When BB grows up and watches these.. hoooly tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Train for a fastest eating contest.

I’m no skinny mini but am very active and with this pandemic I’m actually eating less due to anxiety/meal planning. Doesn’t look like Dave got the memo
Sophie’s dad let him take some dumbbells so he’ll be shredded in no time.
he admits he spends his days looking at home gyms on Instagram.

here’s an idea dumb-bell Dave,. go for a walk. Jump rope in the garden.
But no, he cruises Instagram sitting on his ass.

Reactions: 5
Omg did she really say that?? I haven't seen a new video or insta story yet. When she's heavily pregnant with her first baby, a boy? How vile.

They definitely read here. Spent most of that vlog with Chip's tongue slavering in their mouths/faces. Absolutely disgusting.

Also disgusting that so-called Influencers drove to their dad's house to pick up shite. Yes, Sophie, you're right, you shouldn't have shot that because now you look even more of a prick than Catherine Calderwood. And that's saying something.

• Heart
  • Sick
Lol, Sophie's dad encouraging them to take the gym equipment. Generous, yeah, but I also think he's trying to tell you something, Dave!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Basically all I do is get up, walk the dog, come home, have a little workout in the morning and then pretty much just look at other people's home gyms".

Erm. Dave. I can think of another activity you appear to do quite a lot of in your average day... :unsure:

• Haha
floral headbands.....

maybe they’ll release their own brand of protein powder 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
maybe they’ll release their own brand of protein powder 🤷🏻‍♀️
If Dave's the advertisement, I think I'll pass.

On a separate note, their vlog "theme tune" is driving me absolutely potty.

"It's all for youuuuu-uuuuu, I did it all for youuuuu-uuuu".

Make. it. stop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Who thinks their merch is another load of pins? Sophie kept saying it's something tiny so it wouldn't surprise me if it was. Wonder if the money from the new merch will go towards their next Disney trip.

Can't believe she said that about needing to have a girl. She should be grateful she's having a healthy baby.

Reactions: 9
Argghh the dog licking her face and mouth is vile!!! I saw a few people leave comments to tell her it’s gross.

I was shocked when she said she needed a baby girl. They are so not excited about this baby what so ever due to it being a boy. I imagine when baby is here they will stop vlogging as they won’t know how to deal with real life and being responsible to keep someone alive.

Someone asked how much weight Dave has lost hahah how about ZERO! Wonder if they will give us a spell saying muscle weighs more than fat so I’m gaining muscle so scales have went up 🙄🙄🙄🤥

Reactions: 4
Yet another day with no video? I don’t get it, I know they’ll probably say it’s because their lives are boring and they have nothing to vlog. Other YouTube couples at home seem to be coping. It doesn’t even have to be a vlog, they could film quick sit down videos like the couples tag, she could’ve been doing bump updates, ‘who’s more likely to’. I guess they’re waiting for the baby to arrive so they can just use him for content instead?
It's so sad to think about how much they are going to use that innocent baby

An exercise bike in the garage might be prudent. Dave needs to step away from the weights and burn some calories and stop eating so much. Thing is he opens himself up to being medically vulnerable and he has a baby on the way. He really needs help to break through the issue.

Reactions: 6
They are both absolutely unbearable and I cannot understand how Dave hasn’t looked at himself in the vlogs and thought oh god I really look this bad, he is morbidly obese how has Sophie not said anything?! If that was my other half I’d be like love you and all but you’ve got some meat on your bones and I would love to have you around for a long time to help raise our baby and for you to be able to chase him round or even play with him in public space- imagine Dave trying to navigate inside of an indoor play area good lord😬

They are both absolutely unbearable and I cannot understand how Dave hasn’t looked at himself in the vlogs and thought oh god I really look this bad, he is morbidly obese how has Sophie not said anything?! If that was my other half I’d be like love you and all but you’ve got some meat on your bones and I would love to have you around for a long time to help raise our baby and for you to be able to chase him round or even play with him in public space- imagine Dave trying to navigate inside of an indoor play area good lord😬
Soft play tires me out and I'm not overweight so good luck to dave, he will miss out on a lot if he doesn't try and lose some weight. They aren't babies for long, mine walked at 11 months, she runs everywhere now.

If my husband was that big I'd really get behind him and help with food, exercise, motivation. I wouldn't want to lose him prematurely and my child not to have a dad. Sophie doesn't seem bothered in the slightest, weird.

A test to see how often they read here - hey Sophie you've spelt documenting wrong!
20200409_072918.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.