Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't complain about the student loan after the things I wasted mine on but I cannot begin to imagine having the priorities they have when she's got three months of pregnancy left :(

Reactions: 5
Can't complain about the student loan after the things I wasted mine on but I cannot begin to imagine having the priorities they have when she's got three months of pregnancy left :(
Exactly. Just shows she's never grown up. And he just indulges her princess-y, money wasting tendencies.

Reactions: 2
'We were both broke back then', jeez ten years older but no wiser as you are still broke now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
these two disguist me.
princess sophie is determined not to work.
she should be doing everything she bleeping can to provide for that child and she couldnt give a tit.

Omg just watched their latest vlog, Sophie spent her whole student loan on a Disney holiday?!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Also the link to Daves singing....Bloody awful 😬
she paid for him. So Dave has never had balls and has always been a lazy tit living off others.
not shocked.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Also the link to Daves singing....Bloody awful 😬
I'm not even trying to be horrible, but that singing is like nails down a blackboard to me. I can't stand that OTT screechy, shouty "style".

these two disguist me.
princess sophie is determined not to work.
she should be doing everything she bleeping can to provide for that child and she couldnt give a tit.
As far as I'm aware, Sophie's only ever worked part-time, by her own design. Even whilst they were living in London, her shifts were typically just 4-5 hours in the evening, with her having the rest of the day to enjoy pre-work jaunts to Zara and Benefit. Part-time worker, full-time Princess; that's our Soph.

I'm not even trying to be horrible, but that singing is like nails down a blackboard to me. I can't stand that OTT screechy, shouty "style".

As far as I'm aware, Sophie's only ever worked part-time, by her own design. Even whilst they were living in London, her shifts were typically just 4-5 hours in the evening, with her having the rest of the day to enjoy pre-work jaunts to Zara and Benefit. Part-time worker, full-time Princess; that's our Soph.
Rumour has it that if she works more than 25 hours a week, a Disney princess spontaneously combusts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her skin looks terrible! Usually pregnant women have a bit of a glow... her skin looks dry, wrinkled and sun damaged!
Thank god I’m not the only one that sees this. It looks like she never moisturises.

Reactions: 1
We used to love the Disney vlogs but omg what a pile of shite now. We watch it for pure car crash entertainment.
It’s so strange that they are at her mums house with like 5 other people but you never see them. Half wonder if they have moved out else where so princess sophie and Dave can have the house to self isolate??!

Reactions: 6
God honestly this girl drives me mad. No money to buy anything for their baby but is using the time to do things like update her passport 🤦🏼‍♀️

You can travel on your passport with your name as long as your documents match the name you book your holiday in, she obviously knows this as they went on their honeymoon.

no money but let’s spend my money to update my name which I don’t need to do, during a pandemic so won’t be using it anyway.

sorry but that’s £70 that could buy a Moses basket or a cot.

I haven’t even watched the newest video about their first trip but sure it will boil my piss 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can't believe she blew her student loan on their Disney trip.. They've always been stupid with money!

Reactions: 3
oh and update the name on her ASOS account makes me think it must be linked to some sort of credit then because otherwise it’d just be simply going in and changing your name.

she’s the worst person for fast fashion 🙄 disposes of it after like a month.

Also unemployed and shopping in Zara, please Sophie who are you trying to kid 🙄

1 minute into that new video already pissed me off.

Sophie ‘we bought these on our last trip’

Dave ‘No the lovely Paula gifted them toys after you lost the one I bought’

test over ‘Sorry Paulina’ 🙄 what’s wrong with Sophie, she’s so ungreatful she can’t even remember a gift and people still want to send them stuff for their baby. When she will justforget and be at her Mummy groups like
‘yes I bought this bugaboo for my baybee with all my own money 🙄

Oh shock, gifted top and again Princess Sophie can’t remember who gave it to her.
Honestly why anyone would want to help out these two lazy brats.

Last edited:
I haven’t even watched the newest video about their first trip but sure it will boil my piss 🤣
"Highlights" include them not taking any dollars with them to WDW, Dave not having any clothes so Sophie bought a bundle unseen off eBay and he liked one T shirt, doing zero research before they went so they ate burgers and chips for a fortnight. We knew they weren't the sharpest tools in the shed but that was painful watching.

What I find so frustrating is that they're just as feckless, helpless and childish now as they were 10 years ago.

Sorry I watching it in drabs because I can only take Sophie in small doses. Moans about she HAS to self isolate and now can’t work. But had been out to play with Chip in the garden and hasn’t washed her hands when she comes back in. My hands are raw from constantly washing them and I’m not pregnant. Surely if she was so worried she couldn’t even work she would be taking her own hygiene quite seriously.

We were broke back then 😂 and the comment about they both lived in house shares 😂😂😂😂 nothing’s changed then.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely wetting myself that out of all the songs Dave could have sung on that American Idol tape, he chose to sing one with the opening lyrics: "I work hard, every day of my life. I work 'til I ache in my bones". :ROFLMAO:

He couldn't have found any lyrics less befitting for himself and his work-shy layabout spouse.

• Haha
Absolutely wetting myself that out of all the songs Dave could have sung on that American Idol tape, he chose to sing one with the opening lyrics: "I work hard, every day of my life. I work 'til I ache in my bones". :ROFLMAO:

He couldn't have found any lyrics less befitting for himself and his work-shy layabout spouse.
And I still can't get over a guy in his late 20s allowing a teenager to spend their student loan on a WDW holiday for him. I knew she'd used her student loan to fund it but I didn't realise he made zero contribution, like Sophie even bought his clothes to go on holiday!

The more I find out about their relationship the weirder it becomes.

Reactions: 15
And I still can't get over a guy in his late 20s allowing a teenager to spend their student loan on a WDW holiday for him. I knew she'd used her student loan to fund it but I didn't realise he made zero contribution, like Sophie even bought his clothes to go on holiday!

The more I find out about their relationship the weirder it becomes.
The whole video was just beyond weird. I cannot believe she bought him clothes off eBay in a bin bag because he has nothing to wear on holiday. Tragic.

What's the age gap between them?

Is it just me, or are chips claws grotesquely long? 🤢 That dog does not get walked enough!

Reactions: 2
Is she 29 and he's 36 or 37?
I’m sure he is my age which is 34 will be 35 later in the year 🙈

I can not believe someone my age is acting like a seventeen year old. I don’t want to blow my own trumpet but I will I own my own house and had a full time job as well as my husband and had saving plus three months ahead on the mortgage WAY before we considered having a child. And even when I became pregnant we stopped all trips, restaurant visits all to buy the things a baby needs.

Changing your name is not important on a passport at the moment! Why can’t Princess owl eyes see £70 could go towards a Moses basket or other essentials for the poor baby?
FFS 🙈

I hope the baby does not watch these videos when he is older!
I hope the baby does not watch these videos when he is older!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.