Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They go live for super chats and Dave isn’t working again (obviously if the place has closed it can’t be helped but he was desperate to quit “for Sophie” and they both went shopping today 🤣)
embarrassing.
that poor child.
Bunch of lazy scroungers

I can’t believe nobody has called them up on it, all such positive comments,
we’re ALL struggling ffs, still not begging though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I wrote one as well and they read the message above and below mine so must have read it but just ignored it

• Angry
Reactions: 1
This is bleeping outrageous! How dare they accept money from people when others literally don’t know when they can buy food again! They are the vilest, sickest, rancid couple on youtube! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Wow, what a pair of scroungers. I'm honestly mortified for them.
Same. I genuinely have second hand embarrassment over here.

Here's an idea: PAY FOR YOUR OWN KID, YOU COUPLE OF SCROUNGERS.

The most shocking thing of all given their conduct, is this was a planned pregnancy. Like, they've actually deliberately chosen to bring a child into the world in these circumstances.

Sophie is the puppet master and Dave is the (rotund) puppet who dances to her tune. She wanted a baby, and even though he must've known the timing wasn't right and that they should ideally strive for (at least) minimal financial security first, he still agreed to yank down his boxers and do the bizzo anyway. IDIOTS.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the MummyBelle household.

"MummyBelle! BelleSiblings! We're going on the beg on Live now! So keep the noise down, and entertain our out-of-control Labrador for the next 30 mins whilst you're at it. Oh, and MummyBelle, have our tea waiting for when we're done. We'll have worked up quite an appetite from raking in all those dollars".

:rolleyes:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If anyone's seriously bored in quarantine and wanting to provide a public service here on Tattle, then you could let us know how much they made in total from that Live. I started counting but they bored me into a vegetative state 8 mins in.

OMG cannot believe my eyes at people giving them money. They must have got over $100 from that.
What a pair of lazy, selfish idiots. Sophie's eyes lighting up every time she saw someone gave her money.
What disgusting behaviour.
Did anyone tally up the final amount? Also didnt catch the last bit, has Dave quit his job, or he's still thinking about it?

Absolutely disgusting accepting money from
People at a time like this! If you don’t have the money or resources to provide for your own baby you need to have a hard look at yourself and the decisions you’ve made there is no reason why other than laziness in that situation. Disgusting

Reactions: 10
The funny this is, unemployed homeless Sophie and Dave are such fruit loops they’re planning a bleeping Disney holiday for spring 2021?....!!!

so baby brown can be in a sling in the parks?!
will baby brown have his own bleeping bed or a roof over his head you absolute idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are people parting with their cash to people via youtube? Spend it on yourselves or charity, not some random vloggers. Like I understand teens doing patreon for their favourite gamers etc, but Soph and Dave just film themselves going to the shops and lolling around on sofas. Viewers are not receiving a service!!

Reactions: 8
The fuckwits who are saying they’ll buy them baby stuff from their Amazon wish list have clearly more money than sense! Who in their right minds would buy people they don’t know baby stuff? Especially when they’ve brought this on themselves! If their followers have too much money, Instead of pampering these two lazy selfish shysters why don’t they instead donate to the crisis everyone is facing? Give to a young couple who are maybe frontline workers, a single mum trying to homeschool her kids or an elderly person with no family & can’t get out to the shops. It beggars belief! 😡
Ffs why would anyone buy them anything . They don’t even have the decency to reply to any comments even though it’s clear she reads them all.

They’re not even consistent, good vloggers. They’re so desperate to go back to Disney because they know their viewing figures must peak like hell when they go. Because at least it’s content. She could do some beauty vlogs/pregnancy vlogs even just ten minute ones, but no, they’re so desperate to be seen as a couples vlog so that the cash rolls in. No wonder no BIG brands really sponsor/gift them things, because they’re pretty much the laziest youtubers out there.

Reactions: 3
She’s got that many subscribers across both her channels that if she sat and did a consistent upload schedule to both (even if it’s 1 main channel vid per week and 2/3 vlogs per week) that they could make more income off their YouTube. But why do that when she can follow the Meldrum model and just beg for freebies.

Ffs why would anyone buy them anything . They don’t even have the decency to reply to any comments even though it’s clear she reads them all.
This really annoys me and they freely acknowledge that they don't reply to comments. I mean, what the duck else do you do all day? And then they go on the beg and their sheep give them money? Why? They're clearly as thick as Sophie and Dave.

I really could have gone my whole life without seeing those videos of Dave exercising in the garden...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do I feel like Dave's not working either...?

And if it's the case that he's been laid off at his most recent employment, why can't he make himself useful and apply to Tesco (or another supermarket) for temporary work as a shelf stacker. THAT would help burn off the calories AND bring in a wage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.