Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do they think a 9 month old could do ? 😂😂
Eat and sleep and make a mess, so not all that different to Dave in Disney.
He couldn’t do half the rides either and seems to spill half his food on his top 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they said they would 'employ' a granny, so I think that means they take a 24/7 babysitter and enjoy Disney as usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think they said they would 'employ' a granny, so I think that means they take a 24/7 babysitter and enjoy Disney as usual!
So nowhere to live, crappy jobs with no prospects and not even a bed for your baby but planning to go to Disney. Yeh right. Just like you were planning a Disney babymoon and that didn't happen either. Idiot.

Reactions: 7
Looking at booking a Disney trip next April!! They don’t have a bleeping house!! This is wild

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking at booking a Disney trip next April!! They don’t have a bleeping house!! This is wild
If I was Mummy I'd be telling them to duck off out of my bed so I don't have to sleep in a bunk bed if they think they can afford to go to Disney. And stop eating my food. And using my bog roll.

Absolutely no idea at all. And these two are going to be in charge of a baby in a few weeks? Beggars belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It actually gets worse. So in that last vlog Sophie is using a cotton wool pad to wipe the faux tears because "they've run out of toilet roll" (why she can't just use a hanky like a normal person is beyond me). Do they go out to source some loo roll? No, they take Chip for a walk then show off their freebies. Mummy has the patience of a saint.

They really don't seem to get that it's them and them alone that has led to their life being out of control. Deciding to have a baby, then resigning from your perfectly decent job, then deliberately deciding to make yourself homeless really wasn't the smartest move, was it? But they're so bloody daft that they don't seem to understand this. They made this happen because of the crappy decions they made months before COVID-19.

Reactions: 13
I'm nap trapped with my 3 month old and the remote is across the room and their latest vlog has come on. I literally can't even. They possibly don't have jobs, they don't have a home, and they are having a baby. Why on earth did they think it was a good idea to move and leave their jobs when they are having a baby, i just can't understand the thought process behind it! And now they are talking about booking Disney!? I honestly want to shake them both and give them a reality check!

Reactions: 11
It's like what could it take for them to actually grow the duck up? The world is in turmoil yet they're bleeting on about going to WDW (with a babysitter natch, we all know Princess Sophie won't be lowering herself to change nappies). How can anyone seriously be that far in denial about what a complete shitshow their life has become?

Reactions: 5
I know the SacconeJolys took a babysitter to Disney with them, but their Youtube earnings are a LOT different to Sophie and Dave’s. Also they have 4 kids not just one. Not defending the SJs as I’m not a fan but I’m just saying their bank balance allows them this freedom. And Sophie and Dave’s definitely do not. Sophie wants to be a yummy mummy but without a job, home or any plans for how they are going to raise their son, she’s turning out to be a scummy mummy. One you wouldn’t want to talk to at the school gates.

Sophie couldn't wait to move closer to mummy. She should of stayed at her job until maternity leave then moved. That's what I did, we managed to rent a house because I still had money coming in. Why were they in such a rush? Just shows how immature they are making themselves homeless and jobless, two things they actually need when about to have a baby.

Obviously they couldn't predict what has happened now but sophie is crying out of panic because they know they have no home and their jobs are also at risk, much like a lot of people right now. Hard to feel sorry for them when they live in some fairyland.

Reactions: 4
I am really surprised Sophie’s mum allowed her to quit her job and move back in? My parents would not have allowed me to do that and my husband said if I did what Sophie had done while I was pregnant he would have forced me to go back to my boss and beg for my job back.
I do not feel sorry for them, they are the reason they are in this situation.

Fake as duck in that vlog. The giveaway, the "we're so blessed", the bullshit about Paytrion ... Someone's been reading here and realised they've been coming across as an entitled, self-centred little madam. Too little too late, we've all seen the real you now.

Fake as duck in that vlog. The giveaway, the "we're so blessed", the bullshit about Paytrion ... Someone's been reading here and realised they've been coming across as an entitled, self-centred little madam. Too little too late, we've all seen the real you now.
But don't worry. Dave's still doing his damndest to secure his daily protein allowance. Some things never change.

• Haha
So they're not only using their unborn child as clickbait titles but also latching on to the virus as well to combine the two. I used to like these two but they have become transparent (and not in a good way)

Why are they bleating on about Disney World when the parks are shutting and noone knows what will happen next month let alone the summer, or next year. An absolute mess.

I'm curious to know what Mummy does for a living. Must be hard to allow son in law into home when they are mid 30s and not really bringing home any money. I imagine Mummy Belle is doing it for the baby's sake really.

Reactions: 5
"My job is quite pharmaceutical".

In other words, you work in a chemist.
You’re right, she already said she was working in customer service so she works in Superdrug or Boots then 😂🤣

nothing wrong with that but stop trying to dress it up as something it’s not!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't forget Mummy let Sophie sponge off her for that whole year while Dave was touring. She barely vlogged and hardly worked at all during the year so her contribution financially would have been bugger all.

Sophie's never really grown up though, has she? Gets a degree in teaching then makes a conscious decision to do Joe jobs because all she really wants is a baybee. But hasn't got the intelligence to realise you need money to clothe, home and feed yourself and the baybee.

You’re right, she already said she was working in customer service so she works in Superdrug or Boots then 😂🤣

nothing wrong with that but stop trying to dress it up as something it’s not!
Exactly. Nowt wrong with doing an honest job but why try and lend it an air of mystery? :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.