Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Nowt wrong with doing an honest job but why try and lend it an air of mystery? :ROFLMAO:
I went back and covered myself because I KNOW a fan would come on and say I was disrespectful to boots/Superdrug workers and I don’t want to be banned from the meal deal 🤨

or as Dave calls it, a light snack to eat with a share bag of chocolate 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I use reusable nappies and it works best when you have enough to do a full wash of them so giving away half is so stupid.

I use reusable nappies and it works best when you have enough to do a full wash of them so giving away half is so stupid.
The background lullaby music makes me laugh, so sweet and innocent and thoughtful 🤣🤣

Will mummy, the dogs, the teenage brother and sister be allowed any on the freebies soon, instead of rent maybe 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You’re right, she already said she was working in customer service so she works in Superdrug or Boots then 😂🤣

nothing wrong with that but stop trying to dress it up as something it’s not!
It’s the same as when she claimed she worked at reception for a theatre company when in reality she worked as a cloakroom attendant in one of the theatres and would occasionally cover shifts elsewhere like every other FOH member 😂 she’s got to make all her jobs sound more important than they actually are. Nothing wrong with working retail/customer facing roles but stop acting like you had a more important job than you actually did.

Reactions: 5
Totally her choice but I wish Sophie had continued teaching... she would be in such a better position financially and could take a proper maternity leave :(

Reactions: 4
Once again it’s all about poor little Sophie. The world is suffering you idiot - get a grip. You’re not the only one :poop:

I felt like the reason she did that give away is because she doesn’t want to use re usable nappies she said it before she even looked at them properly. I can imagine her thinking they are for “ poor people” or some shite like that

I felt like the reason she did that give away is because she doesn’t want to use re usable nappies she said it before she even looked at them properly. I can imagine her thinking they are for “ poor people” or some shite like that
Yeh, it's when she said there were far too many there. She's clearly done zero research on resusables or you'd know the best way to use them is to have a full washing machine load. But clearly she has no interest in resusables, let's face it she's never shown any interest in environmental issues before. Because she is 100% self absorbed.

Reactions: 6
Based on the latest vlog she thinks you need one reusable per baby! They are giving away one to each person - "as they will be in need".... I'm not sure one reusable nappy will solve someones isolation issues/lack of nappies!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Based on the latest vlog she thinks you need one reusable per baby! They are giving away one to each person - "as they will be in need".... I'm not sure one reusable nappy will solve someones isolation issues/lack of nappies!
No way! What an absolute numpty she is 🤦

I wish she’d bloody speak properly on her insta stories/YouTube... it’s like she’s whispering half the time. Speak up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she "burp" so much? Is it a pregnancy thing or has she always done it i think it'a a nervous thing and she just likea doing the thing with her hand to her face. No one burps that much?!

Why does she "burp" so much? Is it a pregnancy thing or has she always done it i think it'a a nervous thing and she just likea doing the thing with her hand to her face. No one burps that much?!
It could be a nervous thing my husband does it when he is talking to a group of people

She always drank a lot of Diet Coke- maybe she’s still drinking it-hence the burping

Yeah they’ve just uploaded a new vlog titled “I lost my job” I don’t know why she’s staring this as by the sound of it she decided to stop going to self isolating but keeps claiming she’s lost her job
Also keep repeating numerous times how they have nothing for the baby and don’t know how they’ll afford a pram and cot etc so obviously there on the beg hoping companies will send them stuff for free it’s so obvious

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The job she’s had for 2 weeks? LOLLLLLL. So she’s in the same position she was in a month ago. What‘s the difference?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.