Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Supern0va

Chatty Member
I see he’s spent people’s livestream donations on some new weights... but the baby will be sleeping in the laundry basket.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Reader130987

VIP Member
That was my favourite part!
Mine too. :ROFLMAO:

And Dave's point (like any of us were buying it) about Princess having an unusually high pain threshold was undermined by her admission, a mere few seconds later, that she takes paracetamol every two hours during her period.

• Haha
  • Wow

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Ffs why would anyone buy them anything . They don’t even have the decency to reply to any comments even though it’s clear she reads them all.
This really annoys me and they freely acknowledge that they don't reply to comments. I mean, what the fuck else do you do all day? And then they go on the beg and their sheep give them money? Why? They're clearly as thick as Sophie and Dave.

Lola123

VIP Member
So Princess Sophie starts the vlog saying she's scared because "they haven't got the money they thought they'd have". HOW?! You're the numpty who resigned from a perfectly good job, where on earth did you think the money was coming from? Could she be any more stupid?
It’s only going to get worse! Dave won’t go back to work because she won’t be able to cope! They need to start getting used to having less, the amount of crap she’s bought and didn’t need us beyond me

• Angry

Reader130987

VIP Member
"Just stick a wee finger in it", says Dave to Sophie when trying to flatten her coke.

And suddenly it dawned on me, therein lies the secret of Baby Brown's conception. That's how she got him to "deliver the goods" that fateful day.

(y) :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I haven’t even watched the newest video about their first trip but sure it will boil my piss 🤣
"Highlights" include them not taking any dollars with them to WDW, Dave not having any clothes so Sophie bought a bundle unseen off eBay and he liked one T shirt, doing zero research before they went so they ate burgers and chips for a fortnight. We knew they weren't the sharpest tools in the shed but that was painful watching.

What I find so frustrating is that they're just as feckless, helpless and childish now as they were 10 years ago.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
My thoughts:

Dave displays some traits of dismorphia, he seems in denial. Not fact, just opinion.

Dave could be doing the weight lifting daily as a way of keeping busy/ keeping potential crtisism away from him not getting a temp supermarket job. Other west end actors have gotten supermarket jobs in the meantime. Why have I not gotten a supermarket job you ask, well, I have a daily weight gainzzzzz plan I can't stop.... they had a garden in Basinstoke, why was weights not a daily thing then? Perhaps the garden weights now are their only content.

Sophie is in complete denial about how much free time they are going to get once baby is born.

I hope the other siblings are not feeling too claustrophobic in lockdown.

Reader130987

VIP Member
maybe they’ll release their own brand of protein powder 🤷🏻‍♀️
If Dave's the advertisement, I think I'll pass.

On a separate note, their vlog "theme tune" is driving me absolutely potty.

"It's all for youuuuu-uuuuu, I did it all for youuuuu-uuuu".

Make. it. stop.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
Princess Sophie is complaining on insta about going to her midwife appointment on her own.

I've gone to all of mine expect my first and 2 scans, on my own because my husband works (I know they don't know much about that) and is only allowed time off for 2 antenatal appointments which were the scans.

Literally the most boring and quick appointments, I don't know what she needs Dave to hold her hand for. She pees in a cup, has her blood pressure checked, they listen to the heartbeat and measure the bump and that's it.

There are so many worse things going on in the world, she needs to get a grip.
Cue a sicky sweet comment from Dave (desperately clawing for #husbandgoalz status) in tonight's vlog: "I'm so sorry you had to go alone. I wish I could've been there for you".

Barf.

• Sick
  • Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
Just put on their 2017 disney vlogs (when they weren’t as annoying) Dave mentions how he bought a Fitbit in the airport because he’s on a weight loss mission. Sad to see that in 3 years he hasn’t made ANY progress whatsoever.. infact I think he’s actually bigger... :/

• Wow
  • Sad

BellsAndAlarms

To be fair she has done this a couple of times, both times she was speaking in that breathy ickle girl voice she is so fond of. If that in itself wasn't the most annoying thing ever she then dubs that bloody awful tinkly tinkly piano "music" over the top. I genuinely think in her head she's a 12 year old girl, not a thirty year old woman about to give birth.
Here’s a fun fact. I dabble in youtubing myself so I know for a fact Sophie’s been using A LOT of Ikson’s music in the recent vlogs. She used to use Epidemic Sound more but as of late I’m guessing they stopped because it costs money a month to have access to it (assuming they can’t afford it now).

The thing is, on Ikson’s website, he allows people to download and use his music royalty free. HOWEVER he requests people credit his work by referencing him in the description or tagging him on YouTube in order to use it.

Sophie does neither of those. And she has used his work in past videos but so much more as of late (And I would be shocked if she bought a liscense to use it when he lets you do so for free).

With that being said, all I can say is I cannot STAND people who steal artists’ hard work by not even bothering to give them credit for it. It’s such a very small and simple, but respectful thing to do.

What a little Thief. A Fucking Owl Eyed Thief.

Attachments

• Wow

Notfeelingit

They said they pay rent to her mum for the room just now... maybe they have savings from Dave’s acting gig and using that just now along with it being deposit and rent for a flat.
Dave blaming the virus for not learning to drive... what was his excuse before the virus started tho?!
I swear he is getting bigger. Is it because he’s building muscle under his fat it’s just making him even bigger ??? (I’m fat myself but I’d never go on YouTube for 5 years pretending to be on a diet the whole time)!!!
At least they tried to be honest and open up a bit about the situation. Their vlog would have been 100% better without her taking a pregnancy test though. Very insensitive to any of her viewers who may still be TTC!!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Taken
People with BMIs over 40 have been advised to isolate for 12 weeks. Is Dave doing this?
That’s not true, you’re reading conversations on the corona thread and quoting them as facts 🤣😂

Dave wanted to self isolate the minute he heard the word corona, Dave wanted to self isolate the minute he left his stagey friends and had to knock Sophie up.

he will be delighted but having them all in one house on lockdown can’t be easy, they should have gone to Scotland and rented something cheap there for a few months, at least chip could get out more and there are no teenagers in the same house.

Reader130987

VIP Member
Why do I feel like Dave's not working either...?

And if it's the case that he's been laid off at his most recent employment, why can't he make himself useful and apply to Tesco (or another supermarket) for temporary work as a shelf stacker. THAT would help burn off the calories AND bring in a wage.

BellsAndAlarms

I hope I’m wrong, but part of me thinks (sooner or later) that they might give the baby up. Like everyone says here, neither of them seem pleased about the baby boy, they have no jobs, money, a house etc. Plus they are both selfish and lazy. I just can’t see it working out. Can they really adjust and and raise this baby properly or will they give up?
All of you people, lighten up on this member. It’s a sad reality but people DO give their children up, especially juvenile minded idiots similar to Sophie and Dave. Even though we all think the idea is appalling, it still happens. People are THAT selfish.

So calling someone sick or out of their mind when they are only being honest in their FEARS and CONCERNS (based off of what they are seeing from Sophie and Dave and reading EVERYONE on here say) is so wrong. The least you all can do is encourage that Sophie and Dave won’t do this, not bite their head off and make them feel like shit.

With that being said:
Hb123 -Sophie and Dave have been doing a lot of shitty stuff lately and their decision making skills are questionable.They might end up pawning the boy off on family for plenty of babysitting, far more than any of us ever would, but that doesn’t mean they will give up their child. And I like to think that once they have bonded with him out of the womb, the disappointment for a girl will not be as strong and the desire to be great parents will truly kick in. They might shock us all with their ability to nurture and love, far more than we are seeing now. That is my truest hope, at least.

LizzieB

The grass!!! With Dave and chip it’s a joke! They have no respect for where they are living, he didn’t need those balls could have got a skipping rope and done a better job!
more fool the mother for allowing it. The pair of them have taken over the house and now the garden! It’s ridiculous