Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Honestly how people can help them when they plead poverty and can’t afford things for their baby but he’s buying weights he doesn’t need.

I personally thought that vlog was just Sophie posing a lot. She loves herself so much if she genuinely think she looked so terrible, then why would you put it online?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Oh my days how much of a bitch was Sophie in that vlog? Could she have been any nastier to Dave? Who in their right mind rips the piss out of their husband's name in public? What a mean, horrible person she is.

I found that really uncomfortable watching, it felt like when you're in a restaurant and the couple at the next table are having a blazing row.

Ktydor

Chatty Member
My theory is that rental agencies have laughed in their faces when they're trying to rent an Insta ready mansion in Cheshire on Dave's minimum wage earnings. Which is why they STILL haven't got a house. In Basingstoke I strongly suspect Mummy acted as guarantor, let's face it those two both have a shit employment history.

So I suspect that Mummy has had enough this time and told Sophie to pull her finger out and get a job after she sponged off Mummy for months on end last year. So Sophie's got a job thinking now we can get a house. Problem is, both of them are going to be on probation and on crap wages so unless Mummy steps in as guarantor again they've got zero chance of renting a house.

She thinks she can go to the landlord with her new contract and it'll all be fine. She said in the vlog "I'm not stupid". I beg to differ, Sophie ...
I saw that Dave mentioned in one of his insta stories that he was surprised because not many rentals will accept pets. Of course they won’t. I’ve lived in rentals for the last ten years and all the nicest places say no pets. We just about got away with a hamster in our last place (we hid his cage in our wardrobe when the estate agents came to do their bi annual checks). Also what landlord would want that bat shit crazy dog in their home?

• Heart

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Part of me does hope they are gifted some baby stuff, because at least then SOMEONE will have provided for their child. Because S&D certainly cba to.

S1920

VIP Member
It's the fact they have scheduled one every Tuesday now just to take money!!! Who does that?! Wish you could report it!!

sjx

Dave getting in his gross looking ‘gains’ now that they’ve done a food shop. Is he for real? Given the size of him and the fact that he hasn’t lost weight in the years he’s been eating this way, does he really think people take his diet restrictions seriously?? He eats like I imagine a boxing trainer or PT at a gym would if you go by his stories. But it’s all just protein loading, which is only good if you’re burning those extra calories you’re putting in. It’s the same as those caltine bars from mean girls, that Regina George is given. Also did the YouTube live money pay for all that food?
I had to go watch the video just to hear what he said about the protein! 😂 I'm in no ways a nutritionist, but this lack of understanding about food when people try to lose weight kills me! It's called portioning and exercise! You don't need any more protein, you need less overall food.

I can't cope with how irresponsible they are when they're due in Summer. I couldn't even imagine a world where my parents would take me and my husband in when I purposely got pregnant and then quit my job! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel so sorry for the baby.

• Heart

Scapier88

VIP Member
So someone gave £2 and asked 'are you giving to the NHS' i'm pretty sure that person meant with the £2 and all the other money they were receiving, then Sophie turned it into a general question.!! They said they'd love to give money to the NHS, and would love recommendations how to.
I told them to give the money they're getting to the NHS and got deleted. But I was watching the comments coming through and nobody else was criticizing them. Dont know whats wrong with these people.
It was me that asked the question just see what there excuse for not joining in with the YouTube nhs fund raising was.
I've since sent them all the links off how to donate

Reader130987

VIP Member
In fairness he is drinking sugar free monster! It's not the healthiest but at least not full of sugar entirely :p
But sometimes those sugar free alternatives are filled with all sorts of nasties and are actually worse than just enjoying the full sugar version in moderation. Not that Dave will be perturbed by this information, so long as his protein remains HIGH! :ROFLMAO:

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I don’t know if this is a joke or I’ve completely missed something... someone explain please lol
When Sophie went for her first scan Dave said Wow, is that what your tummy looks like? Which is surely a very odd thing to say? My husband saw my naked tummy on a fairly regular basis when I was pregnant! Then when she was talking about her nipples Dave's eyes were like saucers. I genuinely don't think he's seen her naked.

The turkey baster comment is a running joke on here as there is zero chemistry between those two. Probably because Dave makes Elton John look straight. But no-one can (or wants to) imagine those two getting it on, hence the turkey baster. How else did she manage to get pregnant?

• Haha
  • Wow

Yoy114

Chatty Member
There's nothing wrong with the type of diet and excercise he does, he doesn't need to just walk and do slimming world. The problem is he has no consistency and cannot stick to anything. Why has he bought more gym stuff ? Where is he keeping it? I imagine Sophie's sister wants to be sunbathing in the garden and he is out there using the whole garden to work out.
Also why is she sunbathing on her back with her stomach out? Doesn't she know she shouldn't be lying on her back or having her stomach out in the heat whilst pregnant? She acts so stupid about some things but real risks she is happy to take?

Lola123

VIP Member
I just came to say the same thing! It would drive me mad.

Never mind the neighbours he should be more considerate to the other people who live in the house he's gatecrashing!
The grass!!! With Dave and chip it’s a joke! They have no respect for where they are living, he didn’t need those balls could have got a skipping rope and done a better job!

Ktydor

Chatty Member
It’ll just mean that mummy will potentially have to Drive to the hospital to pick Dave up, then drive back with him a day later to pick Sophie and the baby up. He might as well stay at home tbh knowing how useless he is. He’ll just be singing in the ward to annoy the other sleeping mums if he was allowed in there.

• Haha

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
‘I would rent a bungalow, but I definitely wouldn’t buy one, we are looking to rent‘

it’s like you don’t need to clarify Sophie, no one thinks you guys will be buying, you cant even afford a Moses basket 🙄

Full time vlogging is like having a full time job.

no it isn’t, and how would either of this lazy pair know 😂
If full time vlogging is like having a full-time job she would be getting a full-time wage and wouldn’t have her begging bowl out on YouTube .

Polkadot123

VIP Member
It seems odd they haven't bought anything at all really for baby. Done no 'haul' videos for the baby. I guess they were holding out for the baby shower to be gifted loads.
I don't have children yet but I presume you need to be somewhat prepared with the essentials. Not even a pack of white baby gros or a moses basket has been shown.
It must be hard not being able to go to the shops to choose but you can still order online. I'm pretty sure it would count as essentials. They need to get on with things. They could be doing loads of vlogs of them getting stuff ready.