Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notfeelingit

I think cast members can give you disney gift cards, never heard of the giving cash!

hated how when people donated Dave kept saying “this isn’t necessary. We don’t need it but thank you” why do super chats if you don’t need it ya donkey. We know they don’t have two coins to run together!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tessie2020

Imagine their second pregnancy. If she had a child already and was pregnant. She’d literally not move for 9 months! When she is 8/9 months what will it be like. I say this having been pregnant. Still manage to commute in London and work a 55hour week teaching. I’m no martyr. It’s just life!

I think this is the perfect excuse for her to not work. There’s no way she’d have stuck out that job.

• Heart

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
Princess Sophie is complaining on insta about going to her midwife appointment on her own.

I've gone to all of mine expect my first and 2 scans, on my own because my husband works (I know they don't know much about that) and is only allowed time off for 2 antenatal appointments which were the scans.

Literally the most boring and quick appointments, I don't know what she needs Dave to hold her hand for. She pees in a cup, has her blood pressure checked, they listen to the heartbeat and measure the bump and that's it.

There are so many worse things going on in the world, she needs to get a grip.

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find Dave's constant backwards-cap-wearing as irritating as I do?

I don't know what look he's striving for?
Omg yes! Me and my husband were discussing this! It’s the same as Brogan Tate’s boyfriend. I think they’re trying to look like an American frat boy. Yet they’re both ginger, pale and very un-American looking.

• Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
Absolutely wetting myself that out of all the songs Dave could have sung on that American Idol tape, he chose to sing one with the opening lyrics: "I work hard, every day of my life. I work 'til I ache in my bones". :ROFLMAO:

He couldn't have found any lyrics less befitting for himself and his work-shy layabout spouse.

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
I have this feeling that Sophie likes him fat so people think wow how did he bag her???? Like it’s all one self centred confidence boost 😂
She talked about how she lost weight years ago, she showed pictures and she was never big only maybe one or two stone overweight. I think she doesn’t eat anywhere near what we think. She probably has the McDonald’s and that’s it for the day. She likes to look all pretty and princessy and to be the “attractive” one in the relationship. They are a very odd couple though. He always arse licks her but on the flip side seems like he wants to kill her 😂

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Sophie saying she needs to create a mood board for the nursery .. errr why?! She’s at her mums and think we can all safely agree they will be for the foreseeable

Reader130987

VIP Member
If she was so bothered about providing for her baybee, she wouldn't have left her previous job without first securing a new one.

And when Dave talks of being in quarantine, I'm wondering if he, too, might have aspirations to throw the towel in at his new job? Surely not.

Reader130987

VIP Member
So, it turns out, Dave is out of work for the time being. Although his employer has left his job open so he thinks he's likely to qualify for the government to cover 80% of his wages.

Ok, the situation's not of his own doing but the pair of them still irritate me Big Time. It's painfully obvious he's delighted he'll be getting paid for staying at home, flexing his meaty calves doing endless leg days and eating his bodyweight in Quest bars, and she's just over the moon to have her Gay Best Friend and general dogsbody at her beck and call.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
How the hell is she gonna cope when she has the baby and Dave has to go back to work etc
She won't. She knows it, that's why she moved back in with Mummy. She had absolutely no intention of finding her own place. She can barely wipe her own arse without Dave/her mum/the sheep telling her how fantastic she is, there's no way she could cope with the 24/7 responsibility of a baby. She has the emotional maturity of a primary school girl.

• Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I’ve ordered some pregnancy items and atm they’re taking weeks at a time to arrive. Especially from the big shops which are pretty backed up. Also I noticed online stores are sold out of a lot of baby and maternity essentials. I had to try about six stores until I found a maternity bra in my size and I’m about a size 14 all over so not exactly an odd sizing. I’ve also noticed there’s a lot of traffic to stores like John Lewis too. I looked at getting a giraffe teething toy on Wednesday and there were apparently 48 others looking at it the same time as me. I honestly believe if they leave it any later to buy stuff they’re going to struggle.
I watched a newborn essentials YouTube vid yesterday and the lady on there must have had about 25 items totalling about £600 in total (and that’s without a pram). I know S&D could do it cheaper ofc, but babies are still VERY expensive. And POE is a total snob.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

User_name_100

Who thinks their merch is another load of pins? Sophie kept saying it's something tiny so it wouldn't surprise me if it was. Wonder if the money from the new merch will go towards their next Disney trip.

Can't believe she said that about needing to have a girl. She should be grateful she's having a healthy baby.

Badg69

Chatty Member
Anyone else find it super awks when Sophie called Dave out twice about 'touching her bum' during the live the other day. Why is she trying to publicly embarass her partner and/or make him sound like a creep?!

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I can’t actually believe how delusional, selfish and money grabbing these two are. They may make money on lives now but this isn’t enough to sustain a child or a home. People will donate now because their lives are new but who is going to regularly donate to them?! I certainly wouldn’t.

And Dave and his weight baffles me. He must see how nothing he is doing is working for him. He talks like he is some expert about macros etc but let’s face it, no change in over 2 years means you need a new tactic. Imagine if he had been on slimming world for the past 2 years, doing regular cardio instead of obsessing over weights,ending the day in a calorie deficit not “using up his calories” if he gets to the end of the day with calories left over 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Rosie878

VIP Member
Are they still accepting money from their fans? It’s very distasteful. There are women right now in refuges, fleeing domestic violence who have literally nothing.
Dave should have gone straight out to do temp work at a supermarket. If his furlough payment is worked out on a 12 wk average and he’s only worked 5 it’s going to be a very small amount of money. Why is he not doing this?

Notfeelingit

I just wish they would answer some real questions. I’d love to ask them on the comments but just know I’d get banned!

1. Dave, why do you keep pretending your on a diet? Five years and you’ve constantly put it on. Acknowledge and discuss your problem with food - it will be more helpful to others struggling.

2. Dave, why do you keep drinking monster when you have enough fuel to burn of your own?

3. Realistically, after lockdown is over, how long do you think you will be staying with mummy?

4. Do your parents help with rent given you will have one salary?

5. Are you living off savings?

6. Are you ready for a baby? (Mentally)

7. Has Dave given up his dream of being a star? Or is he still going to audition?

8. discuss gender disappointment and be honest telling us? Again, being honest may help other people.

9. How does the family feel with you two living there and taking over mummy’s room? Do you feel like the are resentful of the space your takknf

10. Did you ask your sister to move into her big new house?

11. do you expect your mum to be looking after the baby a lot? What will happen when Dave is back working nightshift and your up all night with the baby? Then you expect him to watch baby during the day when he needs sleep? Genuinely want to know how this will work out.

I’d just love for them to have a real open discussion about their actual circumstances and acknowledge some of these issues so we know their head is not actually in the sand!

Sophie and Dave, I’d you guys are reading, please answer the real questions people are scared to ask you publicly!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The funny this is, unemployed homeless Sophie and Dave are such fruit loops they’re planning a fucking Disney holiday for spring 2021?....!!!

so baby brown can be in a sling in the parks?!
will baby brown have his own fucking bed or a roof over his head you absolute idiots.

• Haha

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
That vlog was infuriating.

Lets make a big deal about something that might not even happen when their are people who are about to go through all of this MUCH sooner than I am. Also, for any pregnant woman watching that Vlog she’s just added to the upset and the worry, something they probably don’t need at this point.

Sophie should count her blessings she was able to move back with her Mum, as she wouldn’t be able to cope on her own and at least her Mum will be able to meet her baby. There are going to be so many grandparents who miss out on meeting their grandbabies 😭

I am so sick of their poor me attitudes and just absolute no care for the fact they are so unprepared for this baby. Wish she’d get a grip and grow up. I haven’t watched any other vloggers that seem to think they are the only ones going through this and not like it’s actually a pandemic! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure if I had to move in with my fella, I'd be in the bunk, he'd be on the couch and Mum would NOT be giving up her bed haha. Like, I'd get it if shitty circumstances had led them there, my folks would ALWAYS bail me out of crappy situations that I couldn't help... but ...well...