Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
God help them if she needs a c-section, how the hell will Dave get to work then when she is unable to drive for 6 weeks. Scary how unorganised they are, I really feel for this baby with parents like them.
This. A thousand times. Their kid will be the poor sod that's always late for school, never got enough dinner money, wears the Book Day costume on the wrong day and never has everything he needs in his games bag. Jeez, they're so inept they haven't even got a place to call home for the little guy. Poor bugger, saddled with those no-hopers as his parents.

Reactions: 11

Hb123

Just caught up on the vlog where she talks about losing her job. Worst attempt at crying I’ve ever seen

• Haha

BellsAndAlarms

I love this. I used to be subbed to their channel and whenever they would post a video, I would hurry to watch it. Now whenever they upload, I giddly run to Tattle to see what everyone has to say 😂

• Haha

Notfeelingit

I don’t get why matt billington is not telling Dave to do cardio and stop drinking energy drinks, he works in fitness!

Becpea

I'm nap trapped with my 3 month old and the remote is across the room and their latest vlog has come on. I literally can't even. They possibly don't have jobs, they don't have a home, and they are having a baby. Why on earth did they think it was a good idea to move and leave their jobs when they are having a baby, i just can't understand the thought process behind it! And now they are talking about booking Disney!? I honestly want to shake them both and give them a reality check!

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Judging by the comments they’ll likely do an Amazon wish list for all the baby stuff they want. This’ll be like Christmas for them. Like writing a wedding gift list. They won’t go for the cheap items either, it will be all top end products because someone else is paying. Scroungers. If they lived 5 in a house, with two dogs, on a council estate with no jobs and a baby on the way,it would be a completely different story. Wouldn’t be so twee then.

Last edited:
This has to be the understatement of the year. Anyone ever see her make an effort for anything? Even when they were on their Disneymoon she stayed in bed and sent Dave out to collect breakfast for her because she CBA. She makes Brogan Tate look like a workaholic. And that's quite an achievement.
OMG this!! I went to Florida with my bf 2 years in a row and both times we worked easily 50h weeks to afford it and when we were there we got up at 6am everyday and got back to the room at 11/12 when parks and bars were closed because we valued and appreciated every single second. It INFURIATES me when they’re like “just heading back to the room for a nap” Wild!!!!

Justhavingalook403

If he’s not going to lose weight seriously for the baby what will it take for him to wake up ... heart attack? Stroke ? Diabetes?

Someone his size would make big losses at the start of a weightloss journey. Drinking litres of monster that is full of empty calories just like him
And Sophie both empty headed.

Still can’t believe those two clowns actively tried for a baby when they didn’t have a pot to piss in and expect their family and followers to foot the bill.

They are in for a rude awakening when the baby comes. Their relationship/bodies will be tested to the limits with sleepless nights. Tensions will grow in an already overcrowded house.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I know people say that after a while people will stop donating but I can guarantee they won’t.

its usually very vulnerable people who seek out these Disney vloggers, no disrespect to anyone but the people donating money probably have a lot going on, and Sophie and Dave are using that to their advantage.
they know they’ll send them money if they keep up the poor act.

disgusting people.

• Sad

Noscrubs

I know this will be unpopular but I struggle with my weight so I really applaud Dave for getting out in the garden and doing some excerise! I know some people don’t like him and think he’s irresponsible when it comes to food but I can really relate to him!

Reader130987

VIP Member
Wow, what a pair of scroungers. I'm honestly mortified for them.
Same. I genuinely have second hand embarrassment over here.

Here's an idea: PAY FOR YOUR OWN KID, YOU COUPLE OF SCROUNGERS.

The most shocking thing of all given their conduct, is this was a planned pregnancy. Like, they've actually deliberately chosen to bring a child into the world in these circumstances.

Sophie is the puppet master and Dave is the (rotund) puppet who dances to her tune. She wanted a baby, and even though he must've known the timing wasn't right and that they should ideally strive for (at least) minimal financial security first, he still agreed to yank down his boxers and do the bizzo anyway. IDIOTS.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the MummyBelle household.

"MummyBelle! BelleSiblings! We're going on the beg on Live now! So keep the noise down, and entertain our out-of-control Labrador for the next 30 mins whilst you're at it. Oh, and MummyBelle, have our tea waiting for when we're done. We'll have worked up quite an appetite from raking in all those dollars".

:rolleyes:(y)

Last edited:

Hb123

Sorry but why the heck would their grandma buy a girl’s outfit when they didn’t know the gender? Seems a bit stupid and impulsive 🙈

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting accepting money from
People at a time like this! If you don’t have the money or resources to provide for your own baby you need to have a hard look at yourself and the decisions you’ve made there is no reason why other than laziness in that situation. Disgusting

Reactions: 10

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
No video since Thursday, seriously how taxing is it to do a bit of filming, edit and upload ! They literally have nothing to do, at all. Bet they'll get one up tonight in readiness for the begging show tomorrow!

cobette

VIP Member
Does Dave have short term memory loss? He did exactly that this week going to Sophie’s Dads house. unbelievable that he would have the cheek to share that.
I think his family must have called him out on their idiocy, hence the dangers being 'drilled' in to him. Let's see if he practises what he preaches the next time Sophie wants a snack. At least his lot appear less enabling than Sophie's mother, who I think is a complete mug.

Also, Dave's plan for a home gym is hilarious. Is he intending to take over even more of Sophie's family's space?! I've never come across a more deluded pair.

• Wow

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Sorry but if I had to live next to Sophie and Dave I’d be so pissed off by someone repeatedly slamming a heavy ball into the ground over and over

• Angry