Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't put it past them to pretend she got a job so the haterzzzz don't hateeee. :unsure:

Reactions: 3
My theory is that rental agencies have laughed in their faces when they're trying to rent an Insta ready mansion in Cheshire on Dave's minimum wage earnings. Which is why they STILL haven't got a house. In Basingstoke I strongly suspect Mummy acted as guarantor, let's face it those two both have a tit employment history.

So I suspect that Mummy has had enough this time and told Sophie to pull her finger out and get a job after she sponged off Mummy for months on end last year. So Sophie's got a job thinking now we can get a house. Problem is, both of them are going to be on probation and on crap wages so unless Mummy steps in as guarantor again they've got zero chance of renting a house.

She thinks she can go to the landlord with her new contract and it'll all be fine. She said in the vlog "I'm not stupid". I beg to differ, Sophie ...

Reactions: 11
What a crappy thing to do nothing surprises me with sophie anymore, she will do anything by any means necessary to get what she wants for herself.
I can’t believe these two are still going on about wanting a trip to Disney soon! No house of their own, both of them have only just got jobs and a baby on the way yet somehow they have it in their heads their gonna get a trip in to Disney?? WISE UP!

Reactions: 2
What a crappy thing to do nothing surprises me with sophie anymore, she will do anything by any means necessary to get what she wants for herself.
I can’t believe these two are still going on about wanting a trip to Disney soon! No house of their own, both of them have only just got jobs and a baby on the way yet somehow they have it in their heads their gonna get a trip in to Disney?? WISE UP!
Orrrrr they are angling for a freebie perhaps. They really have no clue.

Reactions: 5
I wonder why they still refer to their little boy as baby brown (latest Instagram post) she doesn’t refer to the baby as a boy at all. She seems so disconnected from him now she knows it’s not a girl.

Her latest story is again proof that they read here. They should either be less obvious or actually adhere to the advice they see here.

Reactions: 1
Should documenting not be one C? Am I wrong? 😂 an I missing the joke or is this just a half arsed, sloppy bio like her half arsed, sloppy channel?

B74CBB8F-D37C-4B97-9037-BA2AB140C0B5.jpeg

• Haha
It should, and it should be 'Chip's" mum, also. And to continue being nitpicky, she can't even remember to link to those planners in the video that she said she would link down below :p

• Haha
  • Heart
My theory is that rental agencies have laughed in their faces when they're trying to rent an Insta ready mansion in Cheshire on Dave's minimum wage earnings. Which is why they STILL haven't got a house. In Basingstoke I strongly suspect Mummy acted as guarantor, let's face it those two both have a tit employment history.

So I suspect that Mummy has had enough this time and told Sophie to pull her finger out and get a job after she sponged off Mummy for months on end last year. So Sophie's got a job thinking now we can get a house. Problem is, both of them are going to be on probation and on crap wages so unless Mummy steps in as guarantor again they've got zero chance of renting a house.

She thinks she can go to the landlord with her new contract and it'll all be fine. She said in the vlog "I'm not stupid". I beg to differ, Sophie ...
I saw that Dave mentioned in one of his insta stories that he was surprised because not many rentals will accept pets. Of course they won’t. I’ve lived in rentals for the last ten years and all the nicest places say no pets. We just about got away with a hamster in our last place (we hid his cage in our wardrobe when the estate agents came to do their bi annual checks). Also what landlord would want that bat tit crazy dog in their home?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It honestly shows how little they live in the real world if he's surprised at that. How nice to be pampered and babysat through everything, meanwhile I'm looking at 1k+ a month 1 bed flats that won't allow even a caged pet -_-;

Reactions: 4
Also I’m still so angry that they’re angling for a Disney freebie trip. We’ve been to WDW 5 times and have saved all year for each trip with our own wages. So it’s an insult that these two lazy idiots think they’re good enough vloggers to get a paid for trip. It’s not like they’re uploading every day or producing good enough content to justify it. They just know full well their viewing figures only peak when they post Disney vlogs.

Reactions: 8
Also I’m still so angry that they’re angling for a Disney freebie trip. We’ve been to WDW 5 times and have saved all year for each trip with our own wages. So it’s an insult that these two lazy idiots think they’re good enough vloggers to get a paid for trip. It’s not like they’re uploading every day or producing good enough content to justify it. They just know full well their viewing figures only peak when they post Disney vlogs.

They are trying to win one now. So will her job give her holiday time off as well as the short period she will even be there?!

Reactions: 7
They are trying to win one now. So will her job give her holiday time off as well as the short period she will even be there?!

Just came here to say exactly this!! Just got a new job and she's already planning time off for a holiday! 🤦‍♀️

I highly doubt she would get time off work for a holiday. And if she does and then leaves and doesn’t go back after mat leave, she will have to pay back her holiday time. I had to do this last year as I have a disabled son who needed more care and so I had to leave my job of almost eleven years.

Reactions: 2
Why the hell should they win a ‘Disneymoon’ over other more deserving families who have never had the chance to go before. Jesus! They’re fit and healthy twenty-thirty somethings. God! Just get bloody jobs like the rest of us and pay your way to go to Disney. They’re so frikkin entitled!

Okay but the funniest part was Soph seeing no correlation between eating white bread, cakes and nando's every other day and her being constipated!

You can't just throw 3 weetabix in a bowl and expect that to save you 😂😂

• Haha
Why the hell should they win a ‘Disneymoon’ over other more deserving families who have never had the chance to go before. Jesus! They’re fit and healthy twenty-thirty somethings. God! Just get bloody jobs like the rest of us and pay your way to go to Disney. They’re so frikkin entitled!
Especially as their audience paid for them to go via those badges, so in effect they have already won a trip.

Reactions: 4
Okay but the funniest part was Soph seeing no correlation between eating white bread, cakes and nando's every other day and her being constipated!

You can't just throw 3 weetabix in a bowl and expect that to save you 😂😂
she was so bleeping embarrassed that she was *whispering* about being constipated.
this is the same woman who took glee in telling the vlog her nipple were leaking crusty cheese like discharge,
yet she was embarrassed admitting she was having 3 weetabix to get her bowels moving.

Looking at them both makes me constipated.
They just both resemble stodgy carbohydrates 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.