Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Yeah they’ve just uploaded a new vlog titled “I lost my job” I don’t know why she’s staring this as by the sound of it she decided to stop going to self isolating but keeps claiming she’s lost her job
Also keep repeating numerous times how they have nothing for the baby and don’t know how they’ll afford a pram and cot etc so obviously there on the beg hoping companies will send them stuff for free it’s so obvious

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Reader130987

VIP Member
Sophie couldn't give a shit about the rest of the population as long as she and her little bay-bee Corona-May Brown are safe in their little bubble.

Dying for an excuse not to work and to loaf around all day, eating mummy's banana bread and depleting her supply of loo roll.

Polkadot123

VIP Member
So jade Billingtons hubby is helping Dave work out over Skype. That's an interesting one. He does seem to be putting in more effort. But its all about what you put in your body. And he needs to do cardio!

Ktydor

Chatty Member
The job she’s had for 2 weeks? LOLLLLLL. So she’s in the same position she was in a month ago. What‘s the difference?

cushtybert

VIP Member
Didn’t he say he couldn’t get on the pandora ride because his calves were too muscly 🤷‍♀️ Seeing him on Instagram wearing those shorts it’s clear to see there is no muscle definition on them, in fact there the slimmest part of his body 😬

• Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Didnt these idiots drive to 5 different supermarkets to get rennies last week?! Patronising *ss. Holier than thou as long as it doesn’t affect them.
44F40B09-CB8E-47E9-A8D7-EA30B931734D.png

• Wow

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Dave confuses me. He’s been “working out” for years yet seems to be getting bigger. I feel like he misunderstands weight loss. Just because you did a workout doesn’t mean you eat back (and more). If he literally ate at a calorie deficit and did an hours walk a day he would lose weight. It’s quite simple and it’s more about calories in and out.
This!! He talks about macros and weight training etc but he needs to be in a calorie deficit and needs to be doing cardio to lose weight! He has mentioned before about how he eats back calories and he makes sure he eats right up to his calorie allowance? If he continues to do this he is never going to lose weight it’s simple

Acidnationx

If he even combined some skipping/Burpees/mountain climbers etc. He could turn it into a HIIT. I much prefer weight training, but combine it with some form of cardio to get the most out of my workout.

He has no idea what he is doing, and clearly refuses to listen to anyone on the topic. He knows best. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Queenie

VIP Member
So the live froze after someone left the following super chat. I think mods turned it off cos they can’t delete super chat maybe? View attachment 109271

No idea to see what was donated looking back but I saw: £5 £5 £10 £10 £20 $100 $50 $50 $10. But I’m sure there was more. A lot of the questions were not being answered. I was barred from making comments and all I asked was if they were going to start daily vlogging again, that’s all I asked but it got me blocked!!
Love it when they get a donation and save keeps saying “it’s unnecessary, it’s not asked for or needed” 🤪
How do people know how to donate cash if this pair haven’t set up an account to receive it? What way does it work? Can’t they just tell people NOT to give them money & donate it to the NHS instead? They appear to be enabling people to give cash!
And yes, they do need to declare it as an income.

Yoy114

Chatty Member
I wonder how many questions he ignored about how they will cope financially

It’ll just mean that mummy will potentially have to Drive to the hospital to pick Dave up, then drive back with him a day later to pick Sophie and the baby up. He might as well stay at home tbh knowing how useless he is. He’ll just be singing in the ward to annoy the other sleeping mums if he was allowed in there.
Not potentially, that will happen.
Also imagine being on a ward with them and they pull out a blogging camera and he starts talking really loudly !

• Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“Baby brown” not our little boy.

This might be a bit unfair but I don’t think Dave is ready for this baby, not just financially.
i think Sophie wanted a baby and Dave looks like he’d rather be put on a diet of broccoli for the rest of his life than be a dad.

for an actor he’s not convincing anyone he’s looking forward to this baby coming.

• Haha

Feather duster

Drinking a monster energy drink before working out... is that a thing? I’m no sports expert but don’t you want to burn your own energy stores in a work out and not a load of glucose you’ve just downed....?
Joe Wicks doesn’t drink that rubbish, maybe he should do PE with Joe!

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Yes! I am surprised Sophie’s mum hasn’t shown him good posture and form when lifting! Also his shoulders are up in his ears when they shouldn’t be, his elbows need to be tucked in to his body and yes the momentum, there shouldn’t be. When he was doing his bent over flys, but wasn’t bent over! All of this for nothing!
Hmmm ... I wonder if Mummy has tried to help and been ingnored. Because Dave Always Knows Best. Beginning to realise that Dave is as much of a pain in the arse to live with as Princess Sophie. They really have taken over the whole house and garden, haven't they? Absolutely no interest or regard for the other four or five people living there. Selfish gits.

• Angry

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
At the risk of being a devil's advocate, I want a girl. I've outright said it to everyone. I'd love whatever I had, of course, but I think it's natural to have a preference. My mum wanted a boy and yet we're the closest you can imagine and always have been; we're utterly best friends, but she always wanted a boy "to play cricket with dad" and hoped I would be one when she was pregnant. I'm not traumatised by that knowledge! Because once I existed she fell in love with me immediately regardless of of her preference. I hope Sophie would be the same. I want a girl, but if I had a little version of my partner running around that would be wonderful too!
I don't have problem with her having a preference. I do think sometimes that is a bit of a subconscious thing that you can't help.
I'm having a boy and I didn't think I had a preference but now I do think we are more suited to a boy.

The issue I have with Sophie is the choice of lanaguge when she's been talking about the baby. Saying she would grieve for the little girl if it was a boy. Again I get what she meant but it was just an uncomfortable and insensitive way of saying it.

Polkadot123

VIP Member
I don't understand why he looks gutted about the balloon pop, they filled the balloon they already knew what it was.
I really hope they don't do a 'grieving out girls name' video. And just leave that now and focus on this little boy.

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Saying she wants to cry because she had to go to her midwife appointment alone. People are dying sophie. You don’t need Dave to hold your hand for everything you do or everywhere you go. How the hell is she gonna cope when she has the baby and Dave has to go back to work etc

User_name_100

I've not watched the entire vlog but how convenient that they don't upload for days, then one vlog pops up the day before their weekly begging session.

I think when Sophie was talking about her worries at the begining of the video the reality had started to appear in her mind. Suddenly she's worrying about no money, no house etc. I had a feeling when she first got pregnant that she thought it would be like a fairytale, now I think the reality is starting to seep in. Bringing up a child is hard work and expensive.