Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ETphonehome

I’m confused. Why was she so shocked it was a boy - as if no one has a boy. Odd the way she kept saying she was shocked and has had to retrain her brain.

Reactions: 8

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Sorry I watching it in drabs because I can only take Sophie in small doses. Moans about she HAS to self isolate and now can’t work. But had been out to play with Chip in the garden and hasn’t washed her hands when she comes back in. My hands are raw from constantly washing them and I’m not pregnant. Surely if she was so worried she couldn’t even work she would be taking her own hygiene quite seriously.

We were broke back then 😂 and the comment about they both lived in house shares 😂😂😂😂 nothing’s changed then.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
First time feeling the baby move.

no you didn’t, we know you didn’t, you know you didn’t, stop it.

• Haha

Beckyfreckles

The recent content was boring, Switched off after a couple of minutes.
I hope they didn't go out and applaud the NHS last night after they decided to make an unnecessary journey to pick up a label machine. They're the exact people that the government are kicking off over. Stay home you thick fucks!! Gave up her job because she's a lazy bastard and blamed it on the worry over her unborn, then traipsing around the place picking up shit she doesn't need. To be honest she's putting that sprog at unnecessary risk, what sort of mom does that... A really shit one!

Winona765

Dave bought training balls of some sort (I’m not an expert) and Sophie bought a few new dresses from Asos. I recognised one maternity dress from when I was looking at Asos myself. Even after she said maternity dresses are expensive. I imagine it is all bought from the live money.. instead they could have bought babystuff :/

• Wow

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
I love that she said she stayed in the car? Sureeeeeeee, she goes on to say "we" went in, "i" found my dresses..they went to get the webcam they keep banging on about so they can do a live without it lagging like last time. Only interested in the money, fuck covid aye soph? And they are gonna be parents soon?? 😂😂 I'll get the popcorn.
It's like them going food shopping. She keeps saying "obviously I'm in the car because I'm not allowed in" but the fact that she's driving him from shop to shop is just as bad. If she's that worried she should be at home and send him alone and when he gets back make him wash his hands or shower. By sharing a car she's basically coming into contact with all the people he has in the shop.

Since he can't drive it would even be a better option for her to go alone and do the shop. Less people out and about the better. Same with him going to midwife appointments with her and staying in the car.

Yes she's pregnant but she can still go out for an ESSENTIAL food shop and the daily exercise like everyone else. Pregnant women have only been advised to be cautious and practise social distancing only going out when necessary. Not to fully isolate for 12 weeks like she thinks.

I'm pregnant and my husband is still in work so I've done an occasional food shop to save him going at weekends when it's busier, I just go as early as possible to avoid busy times, I have a list and just get what I need and go and keep 2 meters away from other people.

Or the best option, just give her mum or whoever is doing the household shop money towards food and ask them to pick up what they want.

Someone is obviously doing a proper shop because theirs was not enough for the whole house so again if she's worried, reduce the risk and have less people going out.

Last edited:

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure if I had to move in with my fella, I'd be in the bunk, he'd be on the couch and Mum would NOT be giving up her bed haha. Like, I'd get it if shitty circumstances had led them there, my folks would ALWAYS bail me out of crappy situations that I couldn't help... but ...well...
Yes, it's a bit different when you make the decision to resign from your job, make yourself homeless and expect Mummy to bail you out. More fool her.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I really respect Sophie and Dave’s work ethic.

Dave puts so much energy into his main job atm, buying food.

100000% they’ll find a way to get to their live stream ATM tonight though.

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
I actually thought it was wrong that the midwife agreed she could film during the appointment, under the pretence that the footage was for Dave, when really it was just to get done extra content for their vlog. Anyone else feel weird hearing the heartbeat of an unborn child of a person they don’t know in such a private setting? I also wouldn’t want my pale tummy on show like that to the internet
Yes she lied so she could film the footage under false pretences claiming that it was only for Dave. That midwife doesn’t know that she features on a video on YouTube?

• Angry
  • Wow

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Looking at booking a Disney trip next April!! They don’t have a fucking house!! This is wild
If I was Mummy I'd be telling them to fuck off out of my bed so I don't have to sleep in a bunk bed if they think they can afford to go to Disney. And stop eating my food. And using my bog roll.

Absolutely no idea at all. And these two are going to be in charge of a baby in a few weeks? Beggars belief.

• Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
Hi sophie and dave, since you read here, stop taking money from strangers during this difficult time. You are parents. Take some responsibility for your own lives instead of relying on people to bail you out. Nothing but scroungers.
and also provide proof that you've donated to the NHS you lazy greedy sobs. thanks :)))

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Also I’m still so angry that they’re angling for a Disney freebie trip. We’ve been to WDW 5 times and have saved all year for each trip with our own wages. So it’s an insult that these two lazy idiots think they’re good enough vloggers to get a paid for trip. It’s not like they’re uploading every day or producing good enough content to justify it. They just know full well their viewing figures only peak when they post Disney vlogs.

S1920

VIP Member
Backhanded making out she is hard done by with 5 hours solid sleep 😂😂😂 can't wait for baby Brown!

• Haha