Sophie & Dave #26 Don’t sing to me Dave, do some cardio instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the article she shared about the budget wedding, what a miserable affair that sounds.
Also no reference to the fact that the flamily paid for the honeymoon.
I'm pretty sure by the "4 menus instead of 50" she means everyone was sharing the food on the table?
I remember looking into the venue for my wedding reception after I had seen how nice it was from her vlogs and at the time they were offering big main meals for a whole table to share which was a cheaper option.
Fun fact; My wedding reception next week is actually consisting of a private dining room in a restaurant where we can all order whatever we want (I hate wedding set menus, I don't like the option that most people like and I am not paying OTT for something I don't want to eat :sick:). My partner and I will be picking up the bill but it would be funny to see everyone's reaction if I just got one big meal for the table and told everyone to share. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if he says thank you so much to his hand after 😂😂😂
Oh my god I’ve got a stitch from laughing!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SO I highly recommend going back and watching the video in 0.25 speed 😂😂😂😂😂Who hoovers the garage? They’re so bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure by the "4 menus instead of 50" she means everyone was sharing the food on the table?
I remember looking into the venue for my wedding reception after I had seen how nice it was from her vlogs and at the time they were offering big main meals for a whole table to share which was a cheaper option.
Fun fact; My wedding reception next week is actually consisting of a private dining room in a restaurant where we can all order whatever we want (I hate wedding set menus, I don't like the option that most people like and I am not paying OTT for something I don't want to eat :sick:). My partner and I will be picking up the bill but it would be funny to see everyone's reaction if I just got one big meal for the table and told everyone to share. 😂
And also demanded that no one could have starters! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just ready the wedding article too. Saved money on a hairdresser but how much did she spend on the hair extensions? 😂

I thought their wedding looked lovely but think it’s tight not to add starters for people who have traveled and paid money to come and share their day with them.

She means she just got one menu per each table to look at rather than individual ones. They are ridiculously expensive.

Makes me laugh that she’s going on about budgeting on their wedding so they could go to Disney World but failing to mention that they didn’t pay for that themselves they made some pins and sold to their silly fans 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just ready the wedding article too. Saved money on a hairdresser but how much did she spend on the hair extensions? 😂

I thought their wedding looked lovely but think it’s tight not to add starters for people who have traveled and paid money to come and share their day with them.

She means she just got one menu per each table to look at rather than individual ones. They are ridiculously expensive.

Makes me laugh that she’s going on about budgeting on their wedding so they could go to Disney World but failing to mention that they didn’t pay for that themselves they made some pins and sold to their silly fans 😂
Oh, haha! That makes much more sense 😂 Maybe I estimated their scrounginess a tiny bit too much haha! (Only a tiny bit as not adding starters is definitely cruel).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Upload is late once again. 😂👍🏻
Daves just finishing up on Gregg... I mean... his Greggs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So it's half six in the brown bungalow sophie is telling dave to sing for his chips barney is trying to work out how the front door opens so he can escape back to cousin wilfs when suddenly they realise they have forgotten to upload a vlog panic sets in Sophie is frantically thinking of a excuse dave is nervous snacking then they both look at each other laugh and go oh well we will try again tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soaf is deffo lying, she's seen all the comments and thought of something to say to make it seem like she's doing something, you ain't fooling anyone, owly, if you were going to classes with Barney we'd never hear the end of it (okay it's completely understandable you wouldn't want to film the class) but afterwards you'd be in the car blinking 2mph at the camera droning on. Get a grip hun

Reactions: 16
Just read the wedding article, it sounds dreadful. There's a difference between a budget wedding and straight up cheap and nasty. No starters? Torn dress? Spotify playlist? ... I'd rather have waited a few more years until you could properly afford it, or at least slightly better than what they managed to rustle up. Can't believe this was good enough for snobby Soaf but just shows she does not give a duck about the marriage. I bet her sisters wedding was a lovely classy affair.

Reactions: 14
Right, I’d totally get the exhaustion if she was on her own all day with Barney. But knowing she not only has Dave 24/7 but also through lockdown, has been able to see her Mum (and Ratbag sister) it’s just like, there’s zero sympathy for you hun.

DO YOUR JOB, PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.