Sophie & Dave #26 Don’t sing to me Dave, do some cardio instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done!!

One excellent update is that we have a Wiki Page! Please edit the wiki page or add to the To Do list and let’s get this published! ❤

Edit - anyone fancy covering any of these areas.

TO DO
  1. biography
  2. noteable relationships
  3. Income breakdown
  4. The gym aka the garage
  5. The Sproutfit
  6. Chip

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She thinks she looks like Winnie the Pooh, no love your just poo, and your attitude stinks as much.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's very telling of her lack of personality that she has to equate every part of her life to Disney imho.

Also Barney is the cutest child I've ever seen, I hope he runs her ragged very soon.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure a while ago Dave said when he was younger he got send to drama classes to burn off energy as he was a hyper child !! Barney will hopefully have that nature too and run these 2 ragged 😂😂
I really hope they don’t force that fake Disney loving life into him and just let him be his own person

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m sure a while ago Dave said when he was younger he got send to drama classes to burn off energy as he was a hyper child !! Barney will hopefully have that nature too and run these 2 ragged 😂😂
I really hope they don’t force that fake Disney loving life into him and just let him be his own person
Or in other words his mum would find him constantly in the fridge so she sent him out to classes to get him out of the house 😂

• Haha
I really hope barney loves heavy metal when he's older 🤘soaf will hate that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I really hope barney loves heavy metal when he's older 🤘soaf will hate that 😂
Also that he hates Disney and pastel colours 😂😂

Quick recap
They finally lowered the cot
Dave didn’t get the job
Sophie is still wearing awful dresses
Chip is still a pain in the arse
They had some photos taken by someone who offered online, they were no better then a quick photo taken from a phone. They got a free cookie out of it so I’m sure Dave lapped that up and Sophie got given some gardening gloves because you know she pulled out about 3 weeds 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
TIME FOR A DISNEYS RECAP FOLKS!!!

- Slave didn’t get the job in the theatre which is such a shame as we all wanted to see Soaf struggle on her own for two months !
- they finally lowered barneys cot after about 3 weeks of it being dangerous and us being reassured it was “on the to do list” ... beggar’s belief !!
- Dave has supposedly lost 15lbs since being on this new weight loss journey , not that we can tell or think it’s very impressive ... hey Dave , you want to lose 100lbs of useless weight really quickly ??? Get a divorce !!
- Dave has finally been doing some cardio after telling everyone he’d never do it and hates it for months
- They launched “sing to me Dave” which is just as awful as it sounds ... Dave’s anniversary present to Soaf is that for a year she can demand he sing a song of her choice and he has to belt it out where ever they are ..... so far they’ve got really creative with their locations: he’s done 2 in the house and..... get this, one in the car !!! I know , how do they come up with this stuff ? Geniuses , 4K a month isn’t enough really !
- Barney and chip seem to be thriving despite being raised by their owl-eyed mother
- Soaf keeps bragging about how she can cut up a potato , season it and put it in the air fryer ! Gordon Ramsey step aside , Soaf Bellend Dressing Brown is in town !
- Soaf has apparently lost 6lbs
- Soaf is trying to rebrand as a fashion body confidence instagrammer and keeps posting reels of her prancing about in yer nan’s curtains (SORRY, DRESSES) probably in an attempt to get noticed by brands
- They’ve binned off the Florida for a month idea and now think they’ll be off in September and will stay in a moderate , but seem very dense to the fact that Disney has taken away a lot of its perks like the magical express , the dining plan etc ..
- they had a family photo shoot which we all hope they didn’t pay for as it was amateur hour , mummy Belle probably could’ve done better on their phone but hey , Soaf got a cookie and some gardening gloves out of it !

And that’s what you missed on S&D !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
TIME FOR A DISNEYS RECAP FOLKS!!!

- Slave didn’t get the job in the theatre which is such a shame as we all wanted to see Soaf struggle on her own for two months !
- they finally lowered barneys cot after about 3 weeks of it being dangerous and us being reassured it was “on the to do list” ... beggar’s belief !!
- Dave has supposedly lost 15lbs since being on this new weight loss journey , not that we can tell or think it’s very impressive ... hey Dave , you want to lose 100lbs of useless weight really quickly ??? Get a divorce !!
- Dave has finally been doing some cardio after telling everyone he’d never do it and hates it for months
- They launched “sing to me Dave” which is just as awful as it sounds ... Dave’s anniversary present to Soaf is that for a year she can demand he sing a song of her choice and he has to belt it out where ever they are ..... so far they’ve got really creative with their locations: he’s done 2 in the house and..... get this, one in the car !!! I know , how do they come up with this stuff ? Geniuses , 4K a month isn’t enough really !
- Barney and chip seem to be thriving despite being raised by their owl-eyed mother
- Soaf keeps bragging about how she can cut up a potato , season it and put it in the air fryer ! Gordon Ramsey step aside , Soaf Bellend Dressing Brown is in town !
- Soaf has apparently lost 6lbs
- Soaf is trying to rebrand as a fashion body confidence instagrammer and keeps posting reels of her prancing about in yer nan’s curtains (SORRY, DRESSES) probably in an attempt to get noticed by brands
- They’ve binned off the Florida for a month idea and now think they’ll be off in September and will stay in a moderate , but seem very dense to the fact that Disney has taken away a lot of its perks like the magical express , the dining plan etc ..
- they had a family photo shoot which we all hope they didn’t pay for as it was amateur hour , mummy Belle probably could’ve done better on their phone but hey , Soaf got a cookie and some gardening gloves out of it !

And that’s what you missed on S&D !
phenomenal work.

I keep trying to forget SING TO ME DAVEEEE exists and everytime I remember I sick in my mouth a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this “sing to me Dave” still on the go?!
Out of everything they don’t stick with (Chloe Ting, 70hard or whatever, Sophie’s push up thing to name a few) why hasn’t this died yet!!!! This is the worst oneeee.

Out of everything they don’t stick with (Chloe Ting, 70hard or whatever, Sophie’s push up thing to name a few) why hasn’t this died yet!!!! This is the worst oneeee.
Hiya23 your sombrero is perfectly placed on your avatar 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It hasn’t died yet but I give it a week

Reactions: 9
Phahaha all those comments about Dave not getting the job and she's only liked the one about being her PRETTY. You're ugly on the inside Soaf so i'd concentrate on that to honest.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, didn’t stick to weaning her son properly but sticks to asking Dave to belt out Disney songs?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They couldn’t possibly post a vlog and go to the Trafford centre on the same day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.