Sophie & Dave #26 Don’t sing to me Dave, do some cardio instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the wedding article, it sounds dreadful. There's a difference between a budget wedding and straight up cheap and nasty. No starters? Torn dress? Spotify playlist? ... I'd rather have waited a few more years until you could properly afford it, or at least slightly better than what they managed to rustle up. Can't believe this was good enough for snobby Soaf but just shows she does not give a duck about the marriage. I bet her sisters wedding was a lovely classy affair.
Is there a link to the article? I haven’t read it yet

Reactions: 1
Ok no... This ones had me!!! 😂

Just read the wedding article, it sounds dreadful. There's a difference between a budget wedding and straight up cheap and nasty. No starters? Torn dress? Spotify playlist? ... I'd rather have waited a few more years until you could properly afford it, or at least slightly better than what they managed to rustle up. Can't believe this was good enough for snobby Soaf but just shows she does not give a duck about the marriage. I bet her sisters wedding was a lovely classy affair.
Exactly that... She pouts her nose up at a value resort in Disney. Yet for one of the most important days of her life, she spent pennies & scraped a wedding like that up? Make it make sense Sophie 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven't watched it yet but considering her thumbnail is a half naked Barney I think the comment of keeping offline has just been outed by herself. As I said before thick as pig :poop: and lies all of the time. Right popcorn at the ready for the next installment...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I have never seen anything like it. Barney will be the kid with no boundaries and will be a terror. Why would you let him smack you in the face constantly and end up covered in food. They really are stupid.

Reactions: 21
Wow that was one of the most pointless vlogs I’ve ever seen. The bit with Barney repeatedly slapping Soaf was just awkward to watch

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I have never seen anything like it. Barney will be the kid with no boundaries and will be a terror. Why would you let him smack you in the face constantly and end up covered in food. They really are stupid.
I've just noticed your username & picture..... I can not with this site. I'm laughing so much 😂 how did I not know of tattle all this time? This is just brilliant 😂the picture has me gone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
OMFG I love Barney chucking all the food over Soaf & Dave and smacking the crap out of her. We know, Barney, we all want to do the same! Riveting content of hoovering the living room. Why does he always have dried food all over him, wipe his face god damnit! They went outside...to the most boring town I have ever seen or is it just their presentation of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another pointless vlog, they just open themselves up to all the criticism they are getting. They really need to sort themselves out. Barney won’t sleep if he knows they will stick a Disney film on for him to watch.. they have no routine so he’s not knowing the difference between day and night and they obviously don’t stimulate him enough in the day to make him tired!
Stop making out he’s ill for goodness sake. He’s bored.

Reactions: 16
What the hell is going on with her clothes? when they went out she was in a thick coat, hood squashed to one side and looking like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards meanwhile Barneys in a thin cardigan 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'd like to point our, as a wedding coordinator, its so easy to have a gorgeous wedding on a budget. You just need to be creative and do some DIY.
They had a harpist but didn't have any starters.. or a dj.. what?
I literally help organise weddings for under £5k every day sometimes even less and none of those plans ever involve saying to not give their guests food.
Bet she complained if any guests gave them less than £50 as a gift though.

Reactions: 13
I swear soaf said in that random podcast she was on that she tried one baby group and didn’t like it!

And why is her only parenting move to repeatedly shove things in the baby’s face and go “BUH!” No wonder he tried to bite her,it’s just self defence 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Weren't they engaged for like. Almost 10 years or something as well?? Surely in that time they could have saved for a nice wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He was definitely tugging one out in that gym..

bet it stinks in there..

gone right off my bangers n mash now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
After watching today's slog I'm sure Barney doesn't sleep because he spends all night on tattle. Hi Barney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.