Sophie & Dave #26 Don’t sing to me Dave, do some cardio instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They took Barney to the beach (filmed it) took him to a crappy shopping centre (filmed it) took him to get ice cream (filmed it) but Barney going to classes, & also seeing Sophie’s Friends… Decided suddenly not to film it & keep it private? Ok then Sophie sure, so I guess we won’t be seeing Barney in any more vlogs from now on then seeing as you’ve both gone private with Barney’s life…. Right? (yeah, riiiiight)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
At this point it would do the pair of them the world of good if Dave (or both of them) got a real job and they just did one big weekly vlog like Louise Pentland used to do

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At this point it would do the pair of them the world of good if Dave (or both of them) got a real job and they just did one big weekly vlog like Louise Pentland used to do
I imagine they're both severely unemployable. Owlie wouldn't be able to keep her eyes open long enough for an interview. And as for Dave? We all know that regular work is beneath him and he can only ACT! darling.... But he'd probably turn up to an interview in crocs and the sproutfit.

"Mr Brown, what is your proudest achievement"
"gainzzzzz yaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss 15lb lost in six months yassssssssssss"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I smell bullshit too. It’s not hard to say we’re off for a baby music class will be back in a bit cos we don’t want to film other kids. They’ve had so much slate for not taking him out, you’d have thought if they did they’d show it off for sure

Reactions: 18
I call bullshit on that comment too. OK I get not wanting to film classes but surely she'd talk about them after, what Barney did & whether they enjoyed them etc. Could also help new mum's who are apprehensive. They're trying to push the 'we've got a baby' aspect of there channel but very little decent baby content unless you want to look at Barney covered in food again- shame they don't keep that private!

I also don't get the 2nd vaccine point, it's a booster & only gives slightly more protection.

There is so much they could be out doing with Barney it's just so sad that they simply aren't interested in him. I had a mum like that - did the bare minimum & it's not a great feeling, but at least it wasn't all over social media.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
94ABC32A-52EF-4D93-A33D-B4A6525AAFC8.png
Eugh comments like this make me so annoyed. I didn’t see any harsh judgemental comments? They were all worded politely because they would get deleted otherwise. Anyone using their viewers for their pay check deserves to get criticism. That’s the job. Abusive comments? No. That isn’t acceptable. Criticism - hell yes!

Reactions: 30
Considering how many subscribers they have... and thousands of views... I honestly don’t think even think they get too many butt sucking comments. Definitely get a few but not as many as you’d think. I honestly think people are watching it for the pure tit show it is!

She’s a liar. They can’t be bothered to be parents. They want to spend all their lives at Disney, binge eating and living in la la land because our owl eyed prick 👁👁 cannot cope with real life

Reactions: 15
I bet if they went to Disney with friends they would be ALL over their vlogs. It’s bull that she’s been to playgroups. Like others have said, that could be a whole mini vlog about how the group has been. You know, for the failed mummy Mondays or whatever it was. And as for travelling out the area-the Trafford centre was travelling out of the area for them. They’re not round the corner 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️. Is the sealife even open yet? They could have planned that

• Heart
I fully get the not wanting to film in the classes as there will be other babies there.
But not why they wouldn't film all four of them crammed in the car dave and chip waiting in the car park eating greggs.
Sophie showing dave what they learnt in that weeks class

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I know this is absolutely disgusting but deffo was up to something can see a burried penis bulge
Screenshot_20210512-160955.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just read the article she shared about the budget wedding, what a miserable affair that sounds.
Also no reference to the fact that the flamily paid for the honeymoon.

Barneys activities kept offline?? What the hell is she going on about, his WHOLE life is online!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I was on Sophies insta and I noticed that she hasn't updated the Barney highlight in nearly 3 months. I wonder if everything opening back up has had a much more overwhelming impact than expected, all zest for life seems to have gone. I think they need jobs and accountability to get into a routine, I think it would do them both the world of good and give some perspective
Maybe the hoover hose is on 😉 🤮
I don't think there is a setting to change from suck to blow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.