Sophie & Dave #26 Don’t sing to me Dave, do some cardio instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep that’s what these two delusional twats think , sept 2021 they’ll be on a mask-free , dining planned , holiday with no park reservations , the magical express !!! Fooooools!
I can't believe I didn't pick up that they were talking about THIS year. I thought like normal people would say OK DLP is expensive so we save an extra year and go to Florida. I had to re-watch parts as I couldn't believe it and you are right. "Tossers" is all I can muster!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe I didn't pick up that they were talking about THIS year. I thought like normal people would say OK DLP is expensive so we save an extra year and go to Florida. I had to re-watch parts as I couldn't believe it and you are right. "Tossers" is all I can muster!
I might be wrong but I’m sure they said they would be nervous doing the flight in sept as Barney wouldn’t even be 18 months old and they’d want to do Paris in the summer first to “practice” ... muppets the pair of them

Reactions: 10
I’d love it if they manage to go in September! Imagine Sophie’s disgust when she gets there and there’s no fireworks, no dining plan etc 😂👍🏻You’ve got the saddos like S&D, Brogan, Disney in Detail desperate to get back and pay loads of money for a trip that sorry is going to be pretty rubbish. They really need to get a life.

Not heard anything about Daves workout for a bit, I’m sure he’s put the imaginary 15lb back on now. The failed audition might have put a bit of a dent in his massive ego so he’s been comforting himself with 10 Big Macs a day.
You know what? I am desperate to go back as I love Florida but no way would I even contemplate going this year and am waiting to see how it's looking before booking 2022.

Last edited:
She needs to get a bloody job as well, if they think this youtube business will last forever they are more deluded than I thought and with the way things are going this is coming sooner rather than later.
But someone needs to stay at home to do the housework, washing/ironing, prepare nutritional home cooked meals and look after Chip oh and Barney.......Soaf best you go out and get a job ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I might be wrong but I’m sure they said they would be nervous doing the flight in sept as Barney wouldn’t even be 18 months old and they’d want to do Paris in the summer first to “practice” ... muppets the pair of them
Oh now I'm going to have to watch it properly again now ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I think these middle of the road you tubers who just make a moderate “salary” from YouTube are bats for going full time

If you were someone like Zoella or KSI and you were making £50k a month from YouTube then by all means quit your day job and take it , with that sort of money you’ll be set for life so likely won’t ever need to work again

but when you’re just making what someone in a fairly average job would make and you Chuck it all away to go “full time” and have years off not furthering yourself in a career or learning any valuable skills , it’s ridiculous because YouTube won’t last forever and you will have to work afterwards as you haven’t made stacks !!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Definitely this year, they say when they talk about the flight, as you rightly thought, that if they go this year it would be the autumn!

Oh and I had forgotten how much they grimace when they mention Barney going...who is this for again?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So here’s what we know for a fact;

- When Soaf and Dave lived in London, Dave appeared to hold down jobs well and seemed happy enough to earn a living.
- Despite having to pay London bills, Soaf never adopted this work ethic. She ALWAYS moaned about doing more than 16 hours a week and I remember back then thinking you are on delusional weirdo.
- I remember she kicked off as her employer made her work 36 hours... how dare they.

She took Covid as an opportunity to put the final nail in the coffin when it comes to her working but also Dave. Daves career takes him across the country and she despises it so I think it was her way of controlling him in a way. ‘Look at us going full time because we want to be together 24/7!’

As a parent, I’d be horrified at such a poor work ethic. Imagine your daughter saying she was going to get pregnant when she didn’t have anywhere to live and neither of them had a job. I’d be like GET IN THE REAL WORLD HUN.

But to all of us working out arses off, paying our own way, we have integrity. We pay for our families and have pride. Soaf and Dave are nothing more than scabby scumbags. Gross.

She tries to brag by saying ‘oh but we are so lucky’ and I’m like, you’re actually not. You have no security for your future or retirement, are too lazy to really make a good living out of this online crap and Barney will suffer. He already is by them neglecting the basics. He’s on the move now, Amazon prime some plug sockets etc.

She watched those women on YouTube BLOW UP when they had a baby, more views, more subscribers etc and she has completely failed to monopolise on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s what I don’t understand, when you have comments from folks saying they envy the lifestyle. Why?? They’ve got no zero long term financial stability or security. Not sure why anyone would envy that?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If they are hoping to go to Disney this year that's like 3/4 months to save before it needs paid haha. Not that it will happen anyway... But what about all the staycations and daytrips they wanted to take Barney on?

I'd love to go to Disney world when things are back to normal and it's great escapism to think about it but for God's sake... Just live your life and make some memories with Barney the now instead of shutting yourself in and saving til you can go to Disney. He's not even been swimming nevermind Volcano Bay.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She's an absolute joke, i wonder if she'll still think she's lucky in 35 years time, Soaf do you know what saving accounts and pensions are by any chance?

• Heart
It’s short sighted planning. They will use any revenue/ad money they can scam and blow it all on a moderate resort yet seem oblivious about how absolute insane and delusional they seem because they clearly don’t have much money (hence renting a house.........) yet act like middle class 😂😂😂 it’s embarrassing. Just. Be. Real.
Come Christmas, they will claim they are now minimalists so they don’t have to buy Barney or their family any presents

"We upload new vlogs every day Monday to Friday at 6pm".

Is that still the official party line? 🤣:rolleyes:(y)
Maybe they work on eastern standard time. Gives them an extra five hours and makes them feel closer to Disney.

• Haha
Maybe they work on eastern standard time. Gives them an extra five hours and makes them feel closer to Disney.
Imagine spending 20 minutes of your week ‘working’ and calling that full time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They’re such embarrassments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s what I don’t understand, when you have comments from folks saying they envy the lifestyle. Why?? They’ve got no zero long term financial stability or security. Not sure why anyone would envy that?
I think its their blissful ignorance that makes their life seem enviable. We would all love to do minimal work, earn 3k a month, be with our families as much as possible and go on nice holidays without worrying about anything. But the truth is if we were in that situation we wouldn't be so ignorant and would see the dangerous reality of their lifestyle. I genuinely hope they have retirement savings for Barney's sake... if they make it to retirement age then Dave will need care, and it won't be cheap.

Just costed what a 2 week holiday in a moderate would be for them it would be £5500 without dining for them that if Dave only needs 1 seat 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No wonder they were sorting the garden out when sissy is getting that play house for Wilf built.

Keeping up with the Joneses but can’t actually keep up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.