Sophie & Dave #26 Don’t sing to me Dave, do some cardio instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister’s play area for Wilf is bloody massive and not even finished!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's Wednesday...Where's the Vlog Wednesday. Seriously someone needs to tell them a week is not 2 days of "work" then have a break.

Her sister’s play area for Wilf is bloody massive and not even finished!
She will be so miffed at this!

Reactions: 11
"We upload new vlogs every day Monday to Friday at 6pm".

Is that still the official party line? 🤣:rolleyes:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LOVE that the thread title shows how crappy the sing to me tubby is, I was hoping it would be one like that!

Awwwww poor diddums her sister has the world and she has a crappy rented kip - should have married a worker Soph (and been one yourself!)

• Heart
Can anyone just check they haven’t got stuck in one of those kids rides at the Trafford Centre or is Dave still working his way round the food court?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I loved it when they said see you tomorrow on a Friday, letting the cat out of the bag that it was a vlog from earlier in the week they couldn't be arsed to upload. The flamily lost their mind thinking they were doing a vlog on a Saturday!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Barney just imagine him older anytime he hangs out with his cousins Wilf and Penelope he is gonna stick out like a poor street child.
‘No Barney dear, use your fork just like Penelope and Wilf.’

Wish Dave would get drunk, film a live story and unleash all his bottled feelings about his hideous wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wilf gets a massive wooden playhouse/mini playground what can they afford for Barney, an empty cardboard box 🤔 Soaf must be sooo jealous, she needs to tell King Kong to go and find a job so then Barney can have nice things too

Reactions: 15
Wilf gets a massive wooden playhouse/mini playground what can they afford for Barney, an empty cardboard box 🤔 Soaf must be sooo jealous, she needs to tell King Kong to go and find a job so then Barney can have nice things too
Oh. But. Barney, a natural redhead, gets to go and cook in the Florida sun, dumped at Disney babysitting whilst his parents eat their way to 25 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
- They’ve binned off the Florida for a month idea and now think they’ll be off in September and will stay in a moderate , but seem very dense to the fact that Disney has taken away a lot of its perks like the magical express , the dining plan etc ..
Is it this September they plan on going? 😳I assumed next but I've been dipping in and out of the vlogs (just too boring to watch now lockdown over)

Reactions: 8
She needs to get a bloody job as well, if they think this youtube business will last forever they are more deluded than I thought and with the way things are going this is coming sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it this September they plan on going? 😳I assumed next but I've been dipping in and out of the vlogs (just too boring to watch now lockdown over)
Yep that’s what these two delusional twats think , sept 2021 they’ll be on a mask-free , dining planned , holiday with no park reservations , the magical express !!! Fooooools!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep that’s what these two delusional twats think , sept 2021 they’ll be on a mask-free , dining planned , holiday with no park reservations , the magical express !!! Fooooools!
Dave best crack on with the weight loss then! Don’t want his, er, calves hindering him again 🙄

• Haha
I’d love it if they manage to go in September! Imagine Sophie’s disgust when she gets there and there’s no fireworks, no dining plan etc 😂👍🏻You’ve got the saddos like S&D, Brogan, Disney in Detail desperate to get back and pay loads of money for a trip that sorry is going to be pretty rubbish. They really need to get a life.

Not heard anything about Daves workout for a bit, I’m sure he’s put the imaginary 15lb back on now. The failed audition might have put a bit of a dent in his massive ego so he’s been comforting himself with 10 Big Macs a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.