Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck has it taken her, who claims to make 3k a month, 4 bleeping weeks to buy a £12.99 highchair. I'm embarrassed for her. I feel so so so so sad for barney
I've spent more alrwady on my unborn child that she has one her 6 month old son

Reactions: 9
Why couldn’t she of just bought that high chair 4 weeks ago! My son is the same age as Barney but older by 1 week. I bought his high chair 2 months before we even started to think about weaning.

The high chair she’s bought you can buy the same one for £12 not £30!!
Also why the duck are you letting the bloody dog near your baby whilst he’s eating. Jesus Christ let the poor child have some time to at least eat without the dog being in his face. The fact she never washed off Barneys baby sensory ball has pissed me off too. She’s too lazy to even clean his toys!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Anyone notice when Dave gave the biggest death state at around 2.03 after soaf said 'doesn't dave look radiant' and then it cut off suddenly lol they literally hate each other

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but Barney has no vest on again. But Sophie has a thick dressing gown on and probably something underneath..

SOPHIE.. Barney needs at least one more layer than you. If you are cold in one layer and put your dressing gown on..Barney will definitely be cold. Also he isn't moving very much so not creating body heat

• Sad
Reactions: 11
BARNEY FINALLY GOT A HIGH CHAIR!!!

Is nothing sacred from that bloody dog?! His toys? His high chair? Did anyone notice that when Chip had his ‘funny face episode’ it was whilst she was playing with Barney. It’s a matter of time before he attacks that baby, I’m telling you.

I’ve never known such an immobile 6 month old in my entire life

The fact they ordered DAVE £175 shoes before Barney got a chair for £12.99 is embarrassing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Sophie, stop telling people not to go to Disney with extensions, I went after getting brand new extensions in last year. If you had of looked after them properly, you wouldn’t have had any issues 🙃

Also, did anyone see in the vlog chip had one of barneys sensory balls in his mouth, they took it out and put it straight back. Is it any bleeping wonder your babies getting sick?!?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sophie, stop telling people not to go to Disney with extensions, I went after getting brand new extensions in last year. If you had of looked after them properly, you wouldn’t have had any issues 🙃

Also, did anyone see in the vlog chip had one of barneys sensory balls in his mouth, they took it out and put it straight back. Is it any bleeping wonder your babies getting sick?!?
I commented on this! They are minging tbh the two of them
62088B96-0BAF-4821-A8B9-D0A9B40C540A.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Couldn’t agree more!!!!

Chip is 100% becoming territorial over Soaf. He is always in the background lurking when she is with Barney but he doesn’t seem too bothered when Dave is with Barney.
Her speech about YouTube was pure comedy.

Nothing like life advice from a permanently tired 30 year old with debt, no job and wearing the worlds most exhausted dressing gown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s definitely had a kick up the arse from her management saying she’s going to sit and reply to comments on Saturday. Acknowledge the people that fund this tragic lifestyle when there isn’t a pin to plug!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh just duck off Chip, shoving his snout in and around the high chair. Let the kid have some space for heaven's sake!

That dog is so poorly trained. I 100% echo others' comments about not trusting him around Barney. It's evident he's got a jealous streak, no doubt exacerbated by the fact that he's used to being top dog - and the only alpha male - in Bungalow Brown.

Reactions: 23
Oh just duck off Chip, shoving his snout in and around the high chair. Let the kid have some space for heaven's sake!

That dog is so poorly trained. I 100% echo others' comments about not trusting him around Barney. It's evident he's got a jealous streak, no doubt exacerbated by the fact that he's used to being top dog - and the only alpha male - in Bungalow Brown.
Our old girl (RIP 🥺) would lay in her bed in the kitchen whilst we had any meals and if my mum heard her paws in the laminate mum would say No! And you would hear her go back to her bed.
That dog should have been trained to not be around people when they eat.

It also makes me feel nervous how close they let chip get when Barney is on the floor with just them and a pregnancy pillow as a barrier. At the end of the day chip is an animal not their son and you don’t know how an animal will react around an adult nevermind a child, especially a little wriggly baby.

Reactions: 14
Unpopular opinion. Maybe?
But chip is the most annoying dog, not cute at all and even as a puppy he seemed annoying.
It’s so sad that Barney is pushed as the second son and they show more affection and care to the dog. Yes soaf he’s a dog not a child!
I’m the biggest animal lover and love my dogs a lot but my baby is MY BABY and the dogs know the ranking in our house and they still have the best life!

P.S PUT A VEST ON BARNEY YOU IDIOTS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor Barney :(

I haven’t weaned a baby for a few years now but surely going straight to pouches isn’t the smartest idea? They make meals from scratch for the worlds worst dog and yet Barney gets processed tit in plastic pouches? Soaf was harping on about being eco a few months ago 😂😂😂

Imagine having a pin of this dippy pooch? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 18

This is it 💯 that dog thinks he is the alpha of the whole house and they’ve let him think that. My sister has 2 gorgeous dogs and they are so well trained, they see her as the alpha together with her partner and they’re super gentle with the kids. Her son has additional needs and they understand this and look after him. We’ve minded them before and they saw my son as part of their ‘pack’ and would sit either side of him cuddled up to him and ready to protect him if needed. However, they never get in anyone’s face unless playing with them and it’s invited.

Chip does what Chip wants to do. Even on the rare occasion they tell him off, he doesn’t obey. My sisters dogs are not mine and yet at the click of my fingers or an order they will sit or lay down. One of them we think is half pit and the other is similar breed but mixed - she’s like a horse and would be my height when she puts front paws on my shoulders. She’s a big baby though bless her. But dogs like these, ANY dog, needs impeccable training. Even with training, you keep a wary eye out. D&S are not in tune with that dog and his moods. When Barney is crawling/toddling and steps on Chip, who only knows what will happen. He’s 3 years old with no training whatsoever. They’re fucked basically.

Reactions: 16
Unpopular opinion. Maybe?
But chip is the most annoying dog, not cute at all and even as a puppy he seemed annoying.
I think I've long made my feelings about Chip known on this thread 😂 (And I'm someone who generally really likes dogs, especially spaniels and Labradors, etc).

Nice to know it's not just me who can't stand the yellow overlord. Yaaaaaaas! 🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 20
Our old girl (RIP 🥺) would lay in her bed in the kitchen whilst we had any meals and if my mum heard her paws in the laminate mum would say No! And you would hear her go back to her bed.
That dog should have been trained to not be around people when they eat.

It also makes me feel nervous how close they let chip get when Barney is on the floor with just them and a pregnancy pillow as a barrier. At the end of the day chip is an animal not their son and you don’t know how an animal will react around an adult nevermind a child, especially a little wriggly baby.
Im the same. My dog goes to his bed (half the time on his own, half the time after being asked 3-4 times haha) and he waits on their until we are done eating. Whether we're on the sofa or at the dining table (same room), he knows the stay. I don't understand why they don't do that with Chip, him bed is literally in the kitchen. He didn't have to go far, but just out of Barneys face would have been good!!

Reactions: 6
Look how close he is to her when she is playing with Barney and then made ‘funny faces’ yeah, it’s call jealousy and your baby is at serious risk. He’s territorial in Barneys bedroom (the stupid lumpy loaf) and no space is out of limit.

Barney probably had covid Soaf, because he initially was unwell two days after two strange men entered his bedroom without PPE, coughing and sneezing and touching the chair, you took your baby straight in there.Of course antibiotics wouldn’t work and strange how there is no sign of the cough. I hope the GP is working through your lies. Let’s hope it’s a dog allergy so Barney can explore his home safely

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion.. i think some comments about Chip are a bit ott. I can't stand him at the best of times but i've never seen any behaviour that gives the impression he's aggressive? I dont see why he has to be banished to his bed for doing nothing wrong? As long as he isn't left unattended with Barney then i don't see the big deal. God i sound like a Chip fan girl but even the last few times Barney has been eating he's been in his bed/on the sofa. 🤷‍♀️

I'm more pissed off at Soaf reading the book at 100mph. She obviously had more important things to be doing like online shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Chip has never been trained though, he always jumped up on soaf in the old Cheshire clogs and was kept shut in the kitchen fairly often.

he may not be aggressive, but if the baby starts to pull his ears or take a toy chip wants he could be quite unpredictable (and soaf teases him with household items so he has no boundaries) and even if nothing happened then, he’s big enough and clumsy enough to just knock him over once he’s walking! And they have no control over Chip at all, from what we see in the blogs.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.