Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barney would be best left in the care of Dave out of any of them I think
At least dave plays with him and makes eating food interesting
SOAF would just be sitting with him not facing her all day with a camera in his face
However, she will never work again in her life !! She doesn’t have the people skills to be properly employed

Reactions: 20
Whyyyyy did she have to blink so many times in that Tesco ad? I actually can't deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s me, the lurker who watches these two idiots try to rise a baby but never actually posts here!

As a mother myself, a single one at that, these two are an embarrassment. I still can’t believe they’re feeding B in a bumbo seat, it’s just not safe. I noticed a few comments on their videos telling them this weeks ago but still, they know best!!

I also think their approach with weaning is so lazy. I know that some parents do traditional wean with purée but I can already imagine they’ll suddenly want to do baby led weaning despite already giving him purée. Leaving B in his snow suit for a nap is also so stupid as he was inside! He could overheat. He certainly doesn’t seem unwell anymore so I just pray they aren’t using him for views?!?!

Barney would be best left in the care of Dave out of any of them I think
At least dave plays with him and makes eating food interesting
SOAF would just be sitting with him not facing her all day with a camera in his face
However, she will never work again in her life !! She doesn’t have the people skills to be properly employed
100% agree. And it's not even as if she can say she just had a baby. If she was a normal functioning human she would be going back to work after maternity soon anyway. I had my baby 3 weeks before her and I got back in 2 weeks. They have to do what's best for Barney and that's having Dave be His main carer xx

Reactions: 7
No vlog of course. Saying they post every day M-F, at 6pm, is such a joke. And to think they're planning on adding separate channels to the mix...

Reactions: 10
No vlog of course. Saying they post every day M-F, at 6pm, is such a joke. And to think they're planning on adding separate channels to the mix...
came here to say the same thing ! 2 uploads now missed this week !!

Soaf’s insta says todays vlog is coming “oooooooh”
nice pic of Barney in his highchair (with the obligatory swipe up pf course )

"and this is from A SUBSCRIBER!! i can't remember who it's from"

Take bleeping two minutes out of your bland bleeping video before you record to find out and INCLUDE your "flamily" who WASTED money on supporting your lowlife existences, you actual pieces of tit

They are AWFUL. WHY do people support them

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why the duck has it taken her, who claims to make 3k a month, 4 bleeping weeks to buy a £12.99 highchair. I'm embarrassed for her. I feel so so so so sad for barney

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.