Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was wearing two different dressing gowns and making out it was the same day, although knowing her she probably has one for morning and one for afternoon. Leaving it late as normal to get to their appointment and arriving in a rush, that’s why you leave early for a hospital appointment incase the roads are busy you pair of twats
Lateness is my pet hate !! There is no excuse for it and especially just now when our NHS is under so much pressure
These two genuinely live in their own world

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, if they knew about the appointment why not prerecord a blog at the weekend so you can have the day off. The whole ‘it’s our job’ is a load of shiz

Reactions: 14
I feel a little offended by the title tonight. My son has Cystic fibrosis so has to have a chest X-ray a few times a year. But not sure why I am offended by it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she's the one who always goes into the hospital with Barney? Dave clearly has a stronger bond / is better at distracting and getting a smile from him so surely it would make sense for him to be the one to do the appointments. It would save the "I am sooooooooo sorry I couldn't be there with you" every time too.

Also for a video that was uploaded an hour ago, it doesn't have many comments and it already has 18 dislikes, that can't be everyone here.

Reactions: 16
I mean, if I was an NHS professional observing her parenting, id have concerns. The lack of attachment is so clear.... I just can’t get over her attitude towards Barney. Like he doesn’t cry, sleeps all the time so why the hell is she so so tired all the time.

But it’s okay, she had the energy to take videos of herself in a bikini. WTF is that about?!

They knew about this appointment for weeks....yet made it out to be an emergency. Dave and Barney have a very clear attachment and bond, you see it in the way he lights up. Dave knows his son, I don’t doubt he’s a good dad.

Soaf, glad you read here and have let us know you are ‘picking up a high chair on Friday....’ in covid? Where you getting it from Hun? Why not get it delivered to your house? Maybe stop this obsession with your looks, your body and underwear and look at your lack of bond with your ginger baby boy. You know, that miracle right in front of your eyes??

• Wow
The problem I have with this whole thing is, what if barney genuinely has something seriously wrong with him? Are they going to continue uploading crappy vlogs using him as click bait? They’re using the X-ray to get views and don’t seem to be realising THEIR CHILD IS SICK and they need to keep him off YouTube ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They won’t be working with Tesco directly surely?? It must be their agency gets so much work then they pass it on to influencers to advertise .... I’d happily be corrected. I really need to look into how all this works
Remember the time they advertised whisky in Tesco I think !!! When they don’t even bleeping drink
I think they need to sack their management. They don’t know their client or their target audience at all 🤣🙈

Reactions: 8
Barney's a sweet little lad, no question, but they don't seem to realise that there's a limit to how invested people can be in a stranger's baby. Other people's children aren't the endless source of fascination that they sometimes believe them to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Barney is so beautiful, when he was laughing at moana or whatever it’s called was so cute!

Noticed he didn’t have a vest on again 🤦🏼‍♀️ And they wonder why he’s always sick

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They won’t be working with Tesco directly surely?? It must be their agency gets so much work then they pass it on to influencers to advertise .... I’d happily be corrected. I really need to look into how all this works
Remember the time they advertised whisky in Tesco I think !!! When they don’t even bleeping drink
I’d imagine not but it depends if Tesco do their PR in house ..someone at Tesco will have had to approve it

Reactions: 5
He is such a happy gorgeous wee baby
His wee face and that laugh are so cute
He is Dave’s living image

Reactions: 8
They replied to the comment about being allergic to chip and looks like it’s something that is actually being considered...:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The problem I have with this whole thing is, what if barney genuinely has something seriously wrong with him? Are they going to continue uploading crappy vlogs using him as click bait? They’re using the X-ray to get views and don’t seem to be realising THEIR CHILD IS SICK and they need to keep him off YouTube ffs
This. SO much this.

Princess Owl Eyes is SO used to landing on her feet over and over again that it has not occurred to her that something may actually be wrong with Barney. Surely any normal parent would be very worried if doctors were so puzzled that a chest x-ray was necessary!? Their casual attitude to Barney's health is alarming. Just like when they buried their heads in the sand over Chips health a few weeks ago, 'we can't lose Chip, that's not an option' as though she could control his health.

• Sad
  • Heart
I can't believe she thought Barney had a concussion from a bump on the head from literally no height.

Just wait until he's on the move, my 8 month old had started pulling himself up and cruising and is constantly falling or bumping himself on something, most of the time he barely cries but if he's tired then the smallest bump or fall starts him of with inconsolable crying!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she's planning on doing a body transformation video on her SophieBelle channel "at some point".

SERIOUS deja-vu. Who remembers the weight loss series that consisted of literally one video?!

Reactions: 19
Watched one of their 2017 Disney vlogs with OH earlier. It was the one where Sophie gets attacked by a wasp when she's faffing about filming an ice cream.

Dave tells her that it's because she's so beautiful and the wasp is attracted to her. My OH says 'No, it wants to sting you to duck because you're so annoying'. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I had a baby I’d be wondering and worrying why he had to have an x-ray. Let’s hope things go right for her as usual and that little Barney will be fine. I feel Dave must be really embarrassed go do anything like the hospital/vets because of his weight.

Reactions: 13
Il be honest if my daughter need an X-ray nothing else would matter. I would not have time to film. I’d be so stressed and worried and wouldn’t want to say anything to the public until I found out the result and hopefully got an all clear.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.