Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be missing it but I think she has removed the comment regarding Daves workout shoes
I think it had about 50 likes as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If they have that’s awful. Makes me so mad there’s no accountability for influencers if I fucked yo so much all the time at work I couldn’t just delete and block a customer I would improve myself and learn from it?

Fair enough he may have already owned those shoes, but maybe he should have sold them instead of scamming their flamily and pleading poverty.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If they have that’s awful. Makes me so mad there’s no accountability for influencers if I fucked yo so much all the time at work I couldn’t just delete and block a customer I would improve myself and learn from it?

Fair enough he may have already owned those shoes, but maybe he should have sold them instead of scamming their flamily and pleading poverty.
Exactly youtube should not allow them to remove comments that are merely asking questions !!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s all logged here though guys and when you type their name on Google, this page comes up. May take time, but this influence world is getting more and more exposure for the scam and fake world it really is. T

Reactions: 17
Usually doctors are quite hesitant to send babies as young as Barney for an x-ray due to the exposure of radiation at such a young age, unless there is a real cause for concern, so it is very strange I must say..

Reactions: 18
Mother of the year award to her tonight
She hurt Barney by accident by banging his head off the X-ray machine
Then couldn’t console him ....... yeah sOAF because we all know that’s Daves job 👏🏻
However annoying we find Dave , he is the only parent who properly interacts with that wee boy
Even the way he looks at her from the pram in the hospital 👀 and that’s before she banged his head bt accident
If she would just put that bleeping camera down for 5 mins and interact with Barney face to face !!!!!! She cuddles chip more than Barney and that is a fact !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
If Soaf supposedly opened her app like she said she was, she doesn’t have many club card points, so clearly doesn’t shop there an awful lot! Shameful! They are always at Aldi aren’t they?
I thought the same I am not sure how it works as I only got my card a few months ago. But I have nearly over 1300 at the moment and when I click in my rewards it says the same amount as soaf?

Reactions: 6
The way she talks about anything to do with Barney is very negative.

She said ‘he never cries’ ‘you’ve got this crying baby you’re not used to’..... yet they seem so exhausted by him. I’m sorry, but she needs to stop worrying about putting her bikini pictures on her channel and worry about her attachment to her own flesh and blood

• Sad
I really hope Barney isn't allergic to Chip, for his sake - if they have to rehome Chip she'll resent Barney, who already failed her by not being a girl, immensely. :/

• Sad
It’s so weird when she said about ‘I don’t know how to deal with boy hair, will leave Daddy to it.’ Erm Soaf, you grew up with younger brothers Hun?! They way she acts you’d think she never has ever met a boy before

And why is Barney on antibiotics for a cold that doesn’t exist?

and are they sure these two morons have actually the sense to know what an allergic reaction is?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s so weird when she said about ‘I don’t know how to deal with boy hair, will leave Daddy to it.’ Erm Soaf, you grew up with younger brothers Hun?! They way she acts you’d think she never has ever met a boy before
Or have a nephew.....

Reactions: 9
It’s convenient how Dave “found” the Cosmo award in the loft and now it’s pride of place in the room she’ll be using for filming....

• Haha
Babies only throw their head back when they have little to no neck control..... you know, like when they are a few months old??

Barney looks like a healthy baby to me
Never heard the cough in the vlogs
He obviously has a teething rash or sweat rash and it’s not anything untoward
It’s defo Gonnae come back an allergy to chip

Reactions: 7
Clickbait titles like that make me sick.
Imagine using your own child like that. Absolutely vile.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Clickbait titles like that make me sick.
Imagine using your own child like that. Absolutely vile.
That’s all they have Cos they have nothing else in their lives

Today’s vlog before hospital ..... having a quiet day , tidying the house 😂😂😂 fml !!!!
there are 2 adults, barely any belongings, she cooks her weekly food in one day so will have no dishes, they wear the same clothes
Wtf do they have to tidy
Do you think she’s maybe got her Disney princesses wrong and she’s actually Snow White and she has seven wee men living in the spare room , hence all the mess ?????
Would also explain Barney being conceived!! Maybe wee bashful took the wrong turn and ended up in her bed one night 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was wearing two different dressing gowns and making out it was the same day, although knowing her she probably has one for morning and one for afternoon. Leaving it late as normal to get to their appointment and arriving in a rush, that’s why you leave early for a hospital appointment incase the roads are busy you pair of twats

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.