Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i posted this comment on their latest video. I’m very surprised it was authorised and was posted but not surprised that they haven’t answered😂 the amount of likes on it shock me, their followers obviously wanna know the same thing 👀
No way I spotted that at the time and gave it a big ole thumbs up because it made my day and I wanted to like it before it got deleted 😂 my god you must be the longest, standing tattler with a comment on their feed since they started, congrats hun! 🤣

Reactions: 12
I don’t think they make much on YouTube tbh and even if they are making 2-3 a month. It isn’t a lot compare to two adults in a household working.

I think they are getting a fair amount of benefits tbh. They’ve never been big earners anyway and there is no way they are putting in a tax return every year.

Also, I find it odd how Barney has a cough and they have never mentioned it isn’t Covid. Like she said they took him to the Drs but surely a Dr wouldn’t let you come to a GP surgery at the moment knowing you have a cough and not having had a Covid test.
I think they’re being truthful about the money they make from YouTube .. looking at their views and estimating their CPM based on their content 2-3k looks about right , and they’ll be getting even more on top of that from brand deals (probably 1k a time depending on deliverables)

• Angry
Reactions: 4
This whole Barney cough thing has come out of nowhere. Initially we questioned covid as is started soon after they had those delivery men round without PPE. They have never said they did a covid check on Barney.

Then wondered is it because they took him out to tesco in the freezing cold without any layers - this was around the same time as the delivery men incident.

Then she kept blaming his teeth even though she still at that point, didn’t let him have his teething toys....

A dog allergy does seem possible. It just seems like this has come out of nowhere. They have never shown him coughing and if a baby has a cough, when they laugh (which they post lots of content of him laughing hysterically) why wouldn’t he cough?
If it isn’t covid, it isn’t teeth and they aren’t around anyone else for him to pick up bugs (my kids haven’t had a cold since not being at school and Barney isn’t at nursery) maybe it’s a dog allergy...

I do have screenshots of the men without the PPE but won’t post as you can see their face. As soon as they left barneys room, Soaf took him into the room so covid could have been in that small room. But look at the vlogs, 2 days later, Barney had a cold.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope they don’t put a really awful click bait title up about Barney. That will be absolutely disgusting 😡 I hope he’s ok bless him. I almost hope he had an allergy cos at least one of them can break free from the Brown household and go and have a nice life with one of their parents. I say one of them because it will be a tough choice between baby or dog for these two 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean, let’s also not forget Chip licks everything of Barneys and his face and then licks his own arse so he could have picked up a bacteria or bug from that......

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
i posted this comment on their latest video. I’m very surprised it was authorised and was posted but not surprised that they haven’t answered😂 the amount of likes on it shock me, their followers obviously wanna know the same thing 👀
I liked that one too!

I mean, let’s also not forget Chip licks everything of Barneys and his face and then licks his own arse so he could have picked up a bacteria or bug from that......
This makes me sick how she lets him lick everything. My ex had a dog and would let him lick his face, disgusted me and I said about him licking his own arse with the tongue. He said that a dog’s tongue is antiseptic (or some such) and I was like ‘I don’t care if there’s a bottle of dettol on there, I still wouldn’t let him lick my face!’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They'll never get rid of chip they'd probably refuse to believe what tbe doctor says or they'll have him on anti allergie drugs forever

• Sad
It would give them the excuse to split up though, or Dave anyway. He can take his son and move back to Scotland to his family while she and her first born go to her mum’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm due to become a first time mum in May and honestly...being pregnant and watching these two as examples of new parents has scared the hell out of me. Who honestly wants their life to become like what these two show on the screen? They are a shoddy representative! Please tell me life with a baby/children is not like what they portray it to be!

Reactions: 17
This whole Barney cough thing has come out of nowhere. Initially we questioned covid as is started soon after they had those delivery men round without PPE. They have never said they did a covid check on Barney.

Then wondered is it because they took him out to tesco in the freezing cold without any layers - this was around the same time as the delivery men incident.

Then she kept blaming his teeth even though she still at that point, didn’t let him have his teething toys....

A dog allergy does seem possible. It just seems like this has come out of nowhere. They have never shown him coughing and if a baby has a cough, when they laugh (which they post lots of content of him laughing hysterically) why wouldn’t he cough?
If it isn’t covid, it isn’t teeth and they aren’t around anyone else for him to pick up bugs (my kids haven’t had a cold since not being at school and Barney isn’t at nursery) maybe it’s a dog allergy...

I do have screenshots of the men without the PPE but won’t post as you can see their face. As soon as they left barneys room, Soaf took him into the room so covid could have been in that small room. But look at the vlogs, 2 days later, Barney had a cold.
My son is 1 and he has had a similar cough since Christmas, he's had to have 2 covid tests now (both negative) before Doctors would even consider seeing him even though he had no other Covid symptoms as this is just standard procedure now. I'd be really surprised if he's been able to get this far down the line of having chest x-ray without having to have a test to eliminate that being the cause given the current climate. And I'll also be annoyed as its bloody horrible doing the test on a baby! They could easily just address it and say yes he's had a test done!

Reactions: 8
I'm due to become a first time mum in May and honestly...being pregnant and watching these two as examples of new parents has scared the hell out of me. Who honestly wants their life to become like what these two show on the screen? They are a shoddy representative! Please tell me life with a baby/children is not like what they portray it to be!
My life was nothing like theirs, it was so fun and wxciting however I never had a baby in lockdown.
My brothers baby was born in September though and their lives are night and day compared to these two.
My brother works away 5 days a week so his gf is on her own with the baby, my nephew has really bad colic and screamed until the blood vessels in his ears burst !!!!! And they still have done so much with their baby .
My nephew has been swimming 3 times even though they were £40 as due to restrictions the only place to swim was the Hilton
He has had 2 classes a week since he was 5 weeks old, baby sensory, baby massage... these classes were online but my sister in law is so creative
Their house is covered in toys
He went to meet Santa , he dressed up as a builder like my brother for Halloween, he is already in a high chair and this week has ate strawberries mashed up, broccoli and mash
When my brother is home he wears the baby sling and goes big long walks ... I’m sure my nephew has been to every park in. Glasgow and the tyres on his pram are well worn.
Having a baby is magical and they are just little bundles of fun
You will love it and do t let their representation of parenting out you off
They are an extremely poor example of a young family

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Life with a baby is 100% not always like this but they have put themselves in this position. I have 3 children, my oldest is 7 and youngest is 7 months and my life is nothing like there's ATALL. I was a stay at home mum for 5 years because we were financially able to and I wanted to be the one raising my babies, I filled my day with housework, baby classes, seeing friends etc. I went back to work 2 years ago and I'm currently on maternity leave due back next month, being at home with a baby does not have to be a shitshow like their lives. My and my kids have had an amazing time in lockdown, my older kids miss their friends and teachers and giving birth in middle of a pandemic was scary but we're having fun and doing life. Please don't let these 2 scare you. They're just lazy pieces of tit, they always have been they just had a baby as an excuse to carry on being that way. Congratulations and good luck xxx

6 month old Barney is obsessed with Moana apparently 😂😂 nothing to do with him being a baby and liking bright colours and singing and it being the only bit of stimulation he gets haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There are so many hours in the day I’d really love to see an honest video or insta stories hour by hour of what they do. I can’t understand how barney never seems to play with anything in vlogs, like surely they realise that’s better content than the dogs dinner? How do they always say there’s not enough time and they’re busy? WHAT ARE THEY DOING ALL THE TIME! I’m convinced they both sit on social media all day!

Reactions: 18
See now this is the issue. As ‘influencers’ aka scammers, they are responsible for the public image they portray and making out that parenthood is nothing but exhausting is not true.
In the majority of families, one parent stays home when a baby is born and one parent goes to work. Therefore if you are both up all night taking turns with the baby then yes, for the working parent you end up a zombie at times and even for the parent at home, it can be difficult. But two grown adults share the job of looking after one immobile baby....... they make no sense.

But playing with your baby and just enjoying every little part of their early months keeps you going. These two make it look like misery because they are lazy slobs and can’t be bothered to be good parents. They want to APPEAR to be good but we know they aren’t doing the basics because they show so much of their life.

Having a baby is the greatest blessing and for so many, years in the making. Like we’ve said, if Barney was a girl - you’d see a different side

Reactions: 20
And I feel for them being good parents is having nice things, not a few nice affordable essentials, just a massive splurge on fancy things that aren’t needed (loaf) but barney doesn’t care about that crap

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering about the dog allergy too. My colleague had to rehome their dog (to a friend) as their baby developed a severe allergy to the dog :(. They had to deep clean their house too to get rid of all the hairs. Poor Barney.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
... I just died reading this hahahaha 😂

Who leaves their flat, moves in with the in laws and buys a dog whilst living at someone else’s house? Their decision making is such a joke. And let’s hope Barney is okay. He’s such a darling boy.
Bye bye, Chippie! 👋 Take your new slender hips and hit the road.
I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.