Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a mum (prob too old to be one now 😭)
But for all mums out there is Barney reaching the milestones he should be at this age or is he behind?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had this image of an egg muffin secret stash falling out of shorts when he was doing whatever those leg exercises were, also get that child into his cot its not just a decoration

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
perhaps his cumin face 🤢🤮 sorry that was probably a bit much 😂😂😂
I don’t think they have sex at all 🤭 sorry to bring it up but I can’t imagine it anyway? Physically? Also neither of them seem to express their sexuality.

Complete absence of desire and intimacy with lots of distractions. They don’t appear to be in bed at the same time ever, which is an avoidance tactic whether conscious or subconscious. Soaf would be too tired. They don’t ever have any flirty banter or romance do they? Even the wedding was completely platonic and more of a consumer experience/looking the part.

Reactions: 22
Yes he is still in his Snuzpod in their room. Even though he shouldn’t be sleeping in that anymore, since he can roll over now so it’s not actually safe. I think people have actually commented on that on the slog but they just ignore it
I know some Mum's really struggle with moving their baby into their own room and get really emotional about it. I felt like the weird one in my mum group because it didn't bother me and we just did it.

I can't see Sophie being emotional about it, I think it's just because he's not sleeping well and she doesn't want to be up and down to his room all night. I bet they don't even have a baby monitor yet either.

They could at least put him in his cot for naps and get him used to it.

I know you're supposed to always have your baby sleeping in the same room as you until 6 months but my baby napped in his cot from about 4 months old because he outgrew his moses basket. We had the baby monitor and at first I would stay upstairs and clean so I wasn't far. They're in a bungalow and Barney has been napping alone in his snuzpod in their room for a while now so he could have been napping in his cot in his room.

Reactions: 11
I know some Mum's really struggle with moving their baby into their own room and get really emotional about it. I felt like the weird one in my mum group because it didn't bother me and we just did it.

I can't see Sophie being emotional about it, I think it's just because he's not sleeping well and she doesn't want to be up and down to his room all night. I bet they don't even have a baby monitor yet either.

I know you're supposed to always have your baby sleeping in the same room as you until 6 months but my baby napped in his cot from about 4 months old because he outgrew his moses basket. We had the baby monitor and at first I would stay upstairs and clean so I wasn't far. They're in a bungalow and Barney has been napping alone in his snuzpod in their room for a while now so he could have been napping in his cot in his room.
😂 I’m glad when I see other mums like me. Everyone cries at their kids getting jabs or cries at their kid going into their own room.
Nope, kids sleep better when sleep apnea Dave isn’t keeping them awake snoring and all these things have to be done

Reactions: 10
If they don’t have sex I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when they were both watching Brigerton...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
😂 I’m glad when I see other mums like me. Everyone cries at their kids getting jabs or cries at their kid going into their own room.
Nope, kids sleep better when sleep apnea Dave isn’t keeping them awake snoring and all these things have to be done
My baby’s just about 5 months and I’m moving her out tomorrow night she wakes up if I move an inch in the night. If it works well I won’t be emotional I’ll be jumping for joy 😂 she’ll probs find he won’t sleep so badly in his own room perhaps the snuzpod is just too small and he needs his own space

I was the same as you as soon as my son turned six months he was in his own room in his cot at night and for naps I started at five months but wasn’t too far away and I had a monitor.

I think she is too lazy to get up and go to another room if he wakes in the night.

Reactions: 9
I’m not a mum (prob too old to be one now 😭)
But for all mums out there is Barney reaching the milestones he should be at this age or is he behind?
My daughter was crawling already, was already eating a whole meal a day plus finger foods, slept in her own cot, was sitting up by herself, sleeping through the night. I am a qualified nanny/nursery nurse so I was quite focused on everything she should be doing and she is advanced for age even now (she is 3)

Reactions: 3
Barney’s head and neck strength is not at the stage which it should be by now. He should be sitting up more with support and should be upright more than he is down. She said he sleeps until 8am every day (lucky cow) but yet, why isn’t he in his own cot? Weird.

I’ve never seen such lazy parents, they should be ashamed of themselves. Too self obsessed to focus on their child. Dave is in a crisis and NEEDS to lose weight but Dave Hun, you can still focus on your child at the same time.

When I had a new born my priority was them over EVERYTHING. Once again she’s gone to b&m and bought Barney duck all.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They really need to start ordering food from a proper home cooked dog food company that knows what they’re doing and puts the correct balance of nutrients in it. I don’t get why they cook the meat and veg and then heat it up for him again in the microwave, he’s a dog he doesn’t need it hot. They can then spend that time prepping more of their own meals instead of eating the same one meal all week. Spend every day making a different meal and freeze them and you’ll have weeks worth of frozen meals.

Reactions: 13
They really need to start ordering food from a proper home cooked dog food company that knows what they’re doing and puts the correct balance of nutrients in it. I don’t get why they cook the meat and veg and then heat it up for him again in the microwave, he’s a dog he doesn’t need it hot. They can then spend that time prepping more of their own meals instead of eating the same one meal all week. Spend every day making a different meal and freeze them and you’ll have weeks worth of frozen meals.
I am not up to date on the vlogs yet but they warm up his food?? But you wouldn’t warm up normal dog food so why are they warming up his smush??? When my cat has a dodgy tummy (Ragdoll life🙄) I just batch cook chicken breast and chop it up with scissors. It has never crossed my mind to warm up up because it’s an animal. And I probably fuss over these cats the way Soaf and the Oaf fuss over chip.

I’m actually seeing a couple of parallels in our lives. My boyfriend takes his prework out dry the way Dave does and it has given me the slightest ick since I noticed 😂😂

• Haha
So in the vlog she ‘sorted’ all the baby clothes but in her stories just 3 hours ago the tubs that she would have put all the clothes in, the new tubs she bought especially, are still unopened on the kitchen sofa.

so, in a nutshell, she pulled out loads of clothes to make it look like she’s busy, then shoved most back in the dresser and left 2 big bagfuls untouched which were there from start to finish sitting there at the end of her ’tidying’ session as if she had filled them. I see you Sloth you lazy twit.

And giving out that there’s dog hair on the Loaf - well if you will leave the room open! There’s also a crapload of dog hair now on the clothes you ‘spent the last 3 days washing’. Yeah right.
Yas!! Another lie caught out. Like the lie that they had in the video that the workout shown was one. It wasn’t. It was several cut together to make it look like Dave doesnt just dangle his fat tree trunks around and call it a workout.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Its wilfs birthday next week will we get a odd vlog when they are all dressed up and have makeup on and brushed hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.