Sophie & Dave #14 uploads are late, Dave can’t lose weight, no views without clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she wants to be like the America Mega families / Homeschoolers like Jammeril?
Sadly, Soaf lacks the determination or drive. She’s never struggled. Poor girl being pregnant, living at her mums house who made her food, took care of their laundry, poor poor soph. Never had a struggle in her delusional life

Reactions: 11
Just finished rewatching their 2017 Disney vlogs for a bit of lockdown escapism. I really wonder why their universal vlog is private. I do know universal is a bit less forgiving with their ride weight allowances. I wonder if Dave didn't get on anything.

It's surprising how much he gets on in Disney, especially their honeymoon vlog. Don't know if anyone else follows him but Theme Park Express struggles to get on basically everything in universal and Dave is heavier than him.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she wants to be like the America Mega families / Homeschoolers like Jammeril?
Sadly, Soaf lacks the determination or drive. She’s never struggled. Poor girl being pregnant, living at her mums house who made her food, took care of their laundry, poor poor soph. Never had a struggle in her delusional life
Oh but she had such a lonely pregnancy apparently!
I’m sure she did, literally living at her mums with her brother, sister, mum and her husband plus 2 dogs...as you said getting fed, washing done for them and a lovely home to live in rent free no doubt. Honestly I don’t know how they coped

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If she did ivf she could say they need to know sex for chromosome related diseases

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They’ve probably decided that if they can’t get to Disney then another baby is the way forward for content and money and freebies. Poor Barney they never take that kid out or do anything with him so what the heck will they do with 2? Also poor chip never gets a bloody walk they are twats 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
it makes me so sad how she is going on about having a second like it’s a given

it’s not ! our son was an “accident” , a product of two bottles of Merlot and a week of me being blasé with my pills .. we are now trying for no.2 and have been for a while and it’s not happening as easily as we expected .. nothing in life is a given, especially not a baby . She needs to be careful going on like that if she’s not already got no.2 on the way !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
6:18pm, nothing yet. Maybe Soaf is so exhausted from ‘sorting the nursery’ for 10 whole minutes. Poor girl.

Reactions: 9
God bet she's glad she got pregnant fast with Barney, imagine having to sleep with Dave every month 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So dave has a audition guessing that you tube life isn't paying the bills

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Summary
- Poor Soaf was awake with the baby during the night. How weird. Poor lamb was awake from 3am-7am! How an earth did she manage to put her dressing gown on, must be exhausted. Smug as anything because she is getting paid to flog absolute stupid stuff. 10 years it’s taken her to get here apparently. Wow.

she blatantly reads here as they showed Dave ‘post chip walk’ and they are going to address the workout situation.....
Dave maintained again. And blamed it on ‘emotional turmoil’ 😂 You can’t make this up. But thank goodness, he’s got an audition. Chuffed for him to be fair. Poor guy actually looked happy about life today.

Barney however, remains horizontal. On his back. All the time. Where is the tummy time and playing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How the f... is someone his size maintaining weight whilst on a weight loss journey.. it should be melting off of him!!!! He is not trying at all

Reactions: 17
1605035067834.png

@ Sophie and dave, if you're not going to walk him every day at least give his nails a trim before he jumps up and accidentally scratches your baby (if you ever put him down that is) red line is way below where the quick is and can be cut.[/USER]

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How much food must Dave be eating on this 'diet' to maintain that weight?!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What is life!!

Barney and chip remain basically immobile the entire video, soaf is rushed off her feet doing two brand deals and changing into a second dressing gown, and dave has an audition which is great, but he blows it by not changing his zoom name.

Still to come: video evidence of them doing a workout and an update on the driving situation with Dave!

Which I can only assume is another stirring rendition of "I basically know how to drive, I just need to actually book my test" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.