Sophie & Dave #14 uploads are late, Dave can’t lose weight, no views without clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the extenuating circumstances were that Dave was in shock that his amazing body was able to ejaculate again

Edit: sorry 😂🤢 Soph is dusting off the turkey baster

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I thought she told us last month she had only just had her first post partum period, makes me laugh how quickly they want another kid when they already seem so overwhelmed now.

Reactions: 11
Why does Sophie assume she can get pregnant again easily secondary infertility is a thing! Unless she’s already pregnant or course! She’s “so busy” with Barney how could she look after 2!

Reactions: 16
I think she’s already pregnant or they are trying for sure. Where would next baby go in that house?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Where has she pulled all of those newborn clothes from?! I though he only had 5-6 sleep suits?! She only showed him in the same ones and claimed ‘if you keep on top of your washing, you only need a few things’.
There’s bloody loads there!
Also why is she getting rid of all of the lovely things people have knitted for them?
Fair enough Barney was born in the summer so he won’t of worn any of the little cardigans or jumpers. But surely they can make use of the blankets etc.?
Obviously not good enough for princess Soaf 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Its pretty dangerous to be trying to lose weight if she is already pregnant though?

Reactions: 10
I think it’s worth putting it out there... is she pregnant already?

They definitely led viewers to believe that it was through a letting agency but we all know that they twist things to suit their audience.

Soaf seems to be a little bit of a madwoman at the moment. All over the place, no structure, no routine and just no goals. If I was her, I’d be doing planning videos, budgeting videos, not just these stupid immature hauls and 10 minute snippets of their sad depressing day. Nobody wants to see the rubbish you buy. On your next trip to b&m, buy your baby a blind!
She chose to make money from having a newborn, by exploiting him online for views and so she truly has lost the right to say ‘I’m just an exhausted mum with a newborn.’ Many of us didn’t have our partners there 24/7 wiping our bums and feeding us our coco pops 😂

Would she be losing weight though? She actually films it and doesn't seem to be sick?

Reactions: 5
Its pretty dangerous to be trying to lose weight if she is already pregnant though?
I think that's why she's being so relaxed about it I think she just wants to be (her version of) healthy for the new baby. I'm gonna feel so so so sorry for those babies if there is already another on the way :( they aren't ready for that

Reactions: 12
She’s super obsessed with this chair staying in their family forever. I’m pretty sure my children won’t look back and go oh my god remember that chair mum made us sit in? Haha kids will remember you reading to them, whether it’s on the floor, in their bed - not on a £1500 velvet chair that a toddler will leave their mucky hands on! 😂 Can’t wait to see psycho Soaf cry in despair when Dave sits on it......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I lost weight when I was pregnant as I was sick so much. Maybe that is how she is losing weight whist eating banana bread!

Reactions: 9
As if any of those things will be donated they’ll sit in the boot of her car for the next two years

Reactions: 10
Baby number two was mentioned about 10 times in the space of 5 minutes. 4 months into baby 1, there’s no way I was thinking about baby number 2. Even if you are, she’s fixated on it so seems like it’s happening sooner rather than later.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t get why she’s donating clothes either, even if it’s just to sound good. Just keep them all for the next one. Doesn’t matter what colour they are etc, my sister sometimes dresses her child in boys clothing (pretty amusing) but no one really cares atm.

Reactions: 8
They've got loads more clothes than we've seen before so they can always plead poverty and say they need more stuff for Barney. Lying grifters the both of them.

Dave won't lose a bit of weight because his denial is too strong.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.