Sophie & Dave #14 uploads are late, Dave can’t lose weight, no views without clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie & Dave #14 uploads are late, Dave can’t lose weight, no views without clickbait

New thread - title by me .. I promise it was the most liked , I didn’t just pick my own !

RECAP:

- Sophie & Dave are on a weight loss journey and have been for 3 weeks. Soaf has lost 3lbs and Dave has lost 5lbs , but in the last 2 weeks maintained and then lost 0.2 of a pound... Not worth counting really .. he stated this was due to “extenuating circumstances”
- Their uploads are consistently late or missing .. they said the upload 5 days a week and 6pm but this rarely happens
- Sophie is doing mummy Mondays where she uploads a haul or some sort of video without Dave and Barney
- Chip is still having seizures and they wrapped some leggings around his head to calm him during bonfire night
- Soaf is getting a Loaf loveseat for barneys room for her birthday , these come in at a whopping £1500 ! We all hope Barney immediately vomits on it .. !
- Some tattlers speculate that their house is owned by family as they seem to be doing a lot of work to it even though they don’t own it .. Would a landlord allow this? And what landlord would take 2 unemployed hacks who’s income depends on the sale of crappy pins
- Dave made a stir fry with frozen veg and a sauce packet and acted like he was Gordon Ramsey and should be given a Michelin star

Can anyone think of anything else ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
- Dave is eating chocolate breakfasts and then when anyone questions why he needs chocolate they are being attacked by his workout friends who point out that Dave being a ‘bodybuilder’ means he needs more calories than anyone to keep all those muscles. Obviously working out well for him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My breakfast today, chocolate porridge, only takes 10 mins to make and is very healthy as I use natural ingredients, it’s also cheap as well when you buy in bulk. Coco Pops is not a diet food! I am fascinated by their understanding of healthy eating 😂

3412D8F4-EC91-48C5-925E-F95BCEDC923D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My breakfast today, chocolate porridge, only takes 10 mins to make and is very healthy as I use natural ingredients, it’s also cheap as well when you buy in bulk. Coco Pops is not a diet food! I am fascinated by their understanding of healthy eating 😂

View attachment 305401
How did you make it, looks delicious 😋

Reactions: 2
These two lie and scam for content, unfortunately there is enough naive people out there that believe them and encourage their behaviour. I have never disliked someone on YouTube as much as these two. Inspirational???

• Angry
Reactions: 16
How did you make it, looks delicious 😋
Just made normal porridge with water, when cooked stir in some cacao powder, maple syrup (to taste) and then a bit of coconut oil. Also added some flax seeds on top - fav breakfast!

Reactions: 6
It needs at least 70g of protein in for Dave's breakfast or he will waste away and no longer be Cheshire's strongest man 😆😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
- They censor all of their comments so they only have an adoring group of fans encouraging them to be even more lazy and any criticism (even constructive) gets deleted. Yay, what a community! 😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Just made normal porridge with water, when cooked stir in some cacao powder, maple syrup (to taste) and then a bit of coconut oil. Also added some flax seeds on top - fav breakfast!
Going to make this tomorrow now, I’ve been influenced!!! 😂

- They censor all of their comments so they only have an adoring group of fans encouraging them to be even more lazy and any criticism (even constructive) gets deleted. Yay, what a community! 😂
It’s ridiculous if only they kept it real they would get more subscribers. If Dave said why he was struggling, accepting his problems with food etc they would get so many more views, why can’t they see this?

Reactions: 7
Going to make this tomorrow now, I’ve been influenced!!! 😂
I’m honoured! :) I usually get my ingredients from amazon as it’s more expensive in the supermarkets. Just use 2 tsp of cacao powder, 1 tsp of maple syrup and then 1 tsp of coconut oil :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dave and Soph make me count my blessings everyday because I can't imagine being so lazy and useless! Nor can I imagine my partner being as deluded as poor Dave.

Reactions: 12
I still don't understand why they get defensive when people ask how the weight loss is going when they got special charts and made a pledge in their vlogs... People will be interested and want to know how they are doing it. To fail so quickly as well, might as well not have bothered telling us about their 'goals'.

Reactions: 18
I see the dinosaur frugi sleepsuit they were gifted was in the donate pile...seems odd

• Wow
I noticed that a lot of typically more “boy” clothes , including the dinosaur onesie were in the donate pile .. she is so convinced she’s going to have a girl !

• Angry
The difference between Sophie and dave and myself and my partner when we found out we were expecting.
We've known less than 24 hours that were having a baby.
We've already opened a savings account, I'm putting £50 away every week of my weekly pay until after Christmas then it'll be going up until £100 a week, and my partner is putting away £200 a month, as well as chunks of his quarterly bonus.
Weve already been on mamas and papas, John Lewis, etc, to try and figure out how much we'll need to spend just on essentials.
And were planning to have 3 months of our mortgage payment put away for when I go on maternity.

Meanwhile Sophloaf and Dietfail will be having their begging jars out and ready and the start of December saying they can't afford to give Barney the first Christmas he deserves whilst they film on their £1000 armchair

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
The difference between Sophie and dave and myself and my partner when we found out we were expecting.
We've known less than 24 hours that were having a baby.
We've already opened a savings account, I'm putting £50 away every week of my weekly pay until after Christmas then it'll be going up until £100 a week, and my partner is putting away £200 a month, as well as chunks of his quarterly bonus.
Weve already been on mamas and papas, John Lewis, etc, to try and figure out how much we'll need to spend just on essentials.
And were planning to have 3 months of our mortgage payment put away for when I go on maternity.

Meanwhile Sophloaf and Dietfail will be having their begging jars out and ready and the start of December saying they can't afford to give Barney the first Christmas he deserves whilst they film on their £1000 armchair
Did you know you can get your maternity pay stretched across 12 months instead of 9 paid and 3 unpaid? I didn’t and bless my husband; he saved up what I would normally earn in those 3 months to ‘pay’ me so it was all normal.
they have no sense of anything, like a child in charge of a child

• Heart
I think it’s worth putting it out there... is she pregnant already?

They definitely led viewers to believe that it was through a letting agency but we all know that they twist things to suit their audience.

Soaf seems to be a little bit of a madwoman at the moment. All over the place, no structure, no routine and just no goals. If I was her, I’d be doing planning videos, budgeting videos, not just these stupid immature hauls and 10 minute snippets of their sad depressing day. Nobody wants to see the rubbish you buy. On your next trip to b&m, buy your baby a blind!
She chose to make money from having a newborn, by exploiting him online for views and so she truly has lost the right to say ‘I’m just an exhausted mum with a newborn.’ Many of us didn’t have our partners there 24/7 wiping our bums and feeding us our coco pops 😂

Reactions: 20
think it’s worth putting it out there... is she pregnant already?

I had a feeling she's already pregnant. Dave excuses for not losing weight, celebrating pregnancy? The way she keeps going to about baby number 2 and just the way she's said things that makes it sound like she's pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.