Sophie & Dave #14 uploads are late, Dave can’t lose weight, no views without clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get me wrong, I know how horrible periods can be after giving birth. I understand maybe needing a day off, but 3, really? Also, why can't Dave do filming for a day, as you know, he is a full time YouTube vlogger?

Reactions: 13
Wait for lots of gushing from Dave in the next vlog. Ah Soph is such a superhero she’s had such bad periods. I’m so proud of you. I love you so much etc etc. Makes me feel a bit sick thinking how much money they’ve got that they could pass vlogging for 3 days. Bet the money came in from that crappy hair ad she did.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Don't get me wrong, I know how horrible periods can be after giving birth. I understand maybe needing a day off, but 3, really? Also, why can't Dave do filming for a day, as you know, he is a full time YouTube vlogger?
I’m still hoping it is a cover-up and that they had a big falling out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait for lots of gushing from Dave in the next vlog. Ah Soph is such a superhero she’s had such bad periods. I’m so proud of you. I love you so much etc etc. Makes me feel a bit sick thinking how much money they’ve got that they could pass vlogging for 3 days. Bet the money came in from that crappy hair ad she did.
I WUV YOU SOOOOOO SOOOOO MUUUUUUCH. YOU’RE AMAAAAAZING. *Goes to make Soaf a special brioche breakfast and nearly cries that it is the wrong type and tentatively gives it to Soaf hoping not to be told off*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Really shows that Dave does nothing to contribute to the vlogs..joint channel...okay then...

Reactions: 18
Really shows that Dave does nothing to contribute to the vlogs..joint channel...okay then...
I’m surprised he hasn’t filmed going though his latest protein STASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH or SCHNNNNNACKS.
He could do a time lapse of a nice stroll with Barney and Chip at a park, it would make a change!

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised he hasn’t filmed going though his latest protein STASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH or SCHNNNNNACKS.
He could do a time lapse of a nice stroll with Barney and Chip at a park, it would make a change!
probably already had it all. Thought 5 tubs was a healthy schnackkk yaaaasssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.