Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that in the Outspoken podcast group and was horrified. The comment that the poor girl made is completely valid, fair and not in any way nasty. Sophie is in all the FB gossip groups under her fake accounts. I think it's so horrible that she's done that, she is such a mean girl.

What she did to that girl is 100 x worse than the comment that was made? I know I shouldn't be in shock anymore but I just can't believe how awful she is.

Reactions: 14
I particularly enjoyed her quote in one of the screenshots that were posted where she told someone that "I pay more tax than you earn"

Yep, still a c*nt but a very insecure one.
Insecure bully
People with real money don’t need to flash their designer stuff or go around telling people how rich or successful they are.
People who have lots of friends don’t need to go around telling people how much of a good friend they are.
People in happy relationships don’t need to go around telling everyone how much hot s*x they are having.
Real writers/athletes don’t need to go around telling everyone what a talented journalist/athlete they are
Etc etc
Anyone spy a Chompers pattern?

Reactions: 21
In relation to this:
View attachment 881097

This was the comment on fb she is referring to (below). Sophie then stalked the poor girl on Instagram, went through all her photos and found an old one of her in those feral pjs of hers

Her comment isn’t even bad!! Sensitive much!!

View attachment 881099
So when she says “team” she actually means herself. Also she’s just proved she spies in those FB groups just looking for what people are saying about her. To have taken the time to find this comment (which isn’t even bad), then find the girls Instagram, then like and comment on it, then take it to her own Instagram… does world’s first lesbian CEO of multiple companies have nothing better to do? You know, maybe run your business..?

Reactions: 9
Insecure bully
People with real money don’t need to flash their designer stuff or go around telling people how rich or successful they are.
People who have lots of friends don’t need to go around telling people how much of a good friend they are.
People in happy relationships don’t need to go around telling everyone how much hot s*x they are having.
Real writers/athletes don’t need to go around telling everyone what a talented journalist/athlete they are
Etc etc
Anyone spy a Chompers pattern?
People with “real” money buy houses in Toorak, not Tullamarine…

(Absolutely no offence to anyone living in Tulla- just emphasising the absolute hypocrisy of Scummy 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow. Just catching up. 24 hours is a bloody long time in $ophie’s NPD World! I’m honestly astounded that she’s completely unaware of how much of an asshole she is. How many yes-people does it take to enable this behaviour to the point where she thinks her crap is acceptable?

Newsflash Sophie Shaw. You aren’t an athlete. You aren’t a journalist. Your website is hilarious. You are partially involved in some Insta businesses that have seen success through the use of your ex-husband’s surname, and the power of a social media platform that curated your audience for you. Taking photos of your kids sleeping does not make you a good parent, and your hair is orange. When was the last time you cooked a family meal? Where are the friends you had last year? Why are your teeth so ENORMOUS?!!?

I hate watch her less regularly because she is vile, but any time I look, I see nothing but a cashed up bogan bully with very deep insecurities and over inflated sense of entitlement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
People with “real” money buy houses in Toorak, not Tullamarine…

(Absolutely no offence to anyone living in Tulla- just emphasising the absolute hypocrisy of Scummy 🤣)
Yep they at least try to cross the bridge from the west of head closer to the city. Not scummy mummy. She’s a big fish in Tulla. Also telling the ACTUAL owner of Cachia has zero Instagram interaction with her . Cachia business owner lives in a very nice part of Melbourne. Water views and all.
Hi Scummy 😄!!

Reactions: 3
LOL that Daily Mail article only mentions Alanna, no word about Maddie. Bit awkward....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear that article is so embarrassing!!

That journo has come from the Sophie Shaw School of Journalism.

Do better gf, do better! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Hahaha hahaha smoph probably has already forgotten how she proclaimed Alanna was the love of her life on multiple podcasts too 😂 would love to be a fly on the wall when mads and her discuss it

Reactions: 6
Not a vegetarian anymore either? That ethical stance lasted a minute

also, the hair is so orange. Call it strawberry blonde all you like but it’s ORANGE😂😂

Reactions: 3
Poor sod, she really is such an unpleasant human. Sometimes I feel Maddie is too frightened of the ramifications to leave old tangerine head. 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am shocked Ms Sport Expert and former Matilda groupie needs the rules of Soccer explained to her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she always shot this many stories in black and white? Or is she just trying to disguise that hair 🧐

She thinks that new house is gonna be sooo fancy, but we all know the truth 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.