Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she always shot this many stories in black and white? Or is she just trying to disguise that hair šŸ§

She thinks that new house is gonna be sooo fancy, but we all know the truth šŸ˜…
I was thinking the exact same thing....she knows she fucked up with her hair, but would never admit it. Surely the magical slick hair mask would fix it! šŸ˜œ

Reactions: 5
Chompers: "my tax bill is more than your yearly salaryā€ (Most financial savvy people would refer to it as annual salary, but ok love.
Also Chompers - buys in Tullamarine (a very modest suburb - nothing wrong at all with it but she's claiming she's very well off)
Also Chompers - renovations have been delayed by a few months, will have to live in my Mum's spare bedroom -so she can't afford to have a short term rental, serviced apartment, long term AirBnB? Jarryd comes to the rescue - much independent and savvy.
Also Chompers: learn how to pronounce Sonos

Reactions: 12
Chompers: "my tax bill is more than your yearly salaryā€ (Most financial savvy people would refer to it as annual salary, but ok love.
Also Chompers - buys in Tullamarine (a very modest suburb - nothing wrong at all with it but she's claiming she's very well off)
Also Chompers - renovations have been delayed by a few months, will have to live in my Mum's spare bedroom -so she can't afford to have a short term rental, serviced apartment, long term AirBnB? Jarryd comes to the rescue - much independent and savvy.
Also Chompers - erryone is jealous of my hair
Also Chompers on her uni degree - going back to finish a few things off (never happened)
Also Chompers - bought my range rover (never happened)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With the black and white posts - I think itā€™s part hiding the horror show that is her hair, and part mystery behind the house so they can do the final ā€œbig revealā€ when itā€™s all done. Itā€™s probably part of the contract she signed with the designer, if sheā€™s getting the design done on the cheap with the condition that there will be clicks and exposure for the company. Theyā€™d have to have known sheā€™ll story and post about it along the way so maybe theyā€™ve said she canā€™t show details along the way?

Reactions: 3
This is good lol - Sophie Guidolin (who is equally annoying imo) has been in a serviced apartment rental for 2-3 months so her sons can go to school on GC, while she deals with border restrictions, while still paying her mortgage. Guess she is more financially savvy than this Sophie....

Reactions: 10
With the black and white posts - I think itā€™s part hiding the horror show that is her hair, and part mystery behind the house so they can do the final ā€œbig revealā€ when itā€™s all done. Itā€™s probably part of the contract she signed with the designer, if sheā€™s getting the design done on the cheap with the condition that there will be clicks and exposure for the company. Theyā€™d have to have known sheā€™ll story and post about it along the way so maybe theyā€™ve said she canā€™t show details along the way?
You could be right. The amusing thing is though that if you look at the portfolio of her designer, @13interiors, the final reveal is going to look like it was filmed in black & white anyway šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ Her go-to style is so monochromatic and gloomy

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice lots of ā€œIā€ and ā€œmyā€ in that house video. Sheā€™s changed her language, originally it was ā€œourā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she trying to insinuate she wants to buy a Landrover? But clearly needs to do it over insta so she can get the 'celeb' discount?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she trying to insinuate she wants to buy a Landrover? But clearly needs to do it over insta so she can get the 'celeb' discount?
Didnā€™t already ā€œbuyā€ one so shouldnā€™t she have a contact šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ love it when she canā€™t keep up with her own lies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didnā€™t already ā€œbuyā€ one so shouldnā€™t she have a contact šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ love it when she canā€™t keep up with her own lies
Why ask them to DM her? Haaaahhaaa. Why not just drive down to the showroom and meet with a sales agent? She could even get a photo in the showroom amongst all the cars for brag content.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why ask them to DM her? Haaaahhaaa. Why not just drive down to the showroom and meet with a sales agent? She could even get a photo in the showroom amongst all the cars for brag content.
Iā€™m a nobody and I could walk into a Land Rover tomorrow and buy one. No need to DM me.
What you mean Chompers is you want to be gifted one.

Also driving while on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is literally a few metres distance between the Cachia office and Landrover showroom. She would know this if she was actually ever in the Cachia office šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not WK but isnā€™t the image reversed? I think sheā€™s in the passenger seat.
All good and I did wonder about that but that would mean MG is driving without her hands on the steering wheel.šŸ¤£
I have no idea šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wait so sheā€™s had to move into her mums spare room - then bullied Jarryd into moving out so she could live there (because she canā€™t pay rent + pay a mortgage)
But weā€™re supposed to believe she can afford a bleeping Range Rover? She is beyond belief.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.