Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the fact that the strong, empowered female business woman, CEO and the worlds first lesbian is as weak as piss when it comes to criticism.
Keep up the good work Tattlers!!
Do better Chompers, do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Today in things that never happenedā€¦
pretty sure everyone is bringing in photos of Sophie as an example of what NOT to do. ā€œI want to go strawberry blonde, but do NOT make me look like thisā€.
I actually showed my friend whoā€™s a hairdresser and she was horrified at Sophieā€™s hair.

Reactions: 7
Here is the comment Sophie made on the girls Instagram. Honestly sheā€™s awful.
She is so insecure. Why does she care if people talk about her and say less than positive things? She lives her life in the public domain, of course people are going to talk about her, and not everyone is going to like her. Itā€™s a private Facebook group ffs. She needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 10
Whenever I see Soph get snarky and bitchy about things, I always remember the classic "I'M FINE" moment that saw her forehead veins bulge whilst reading The subtle art of not giving a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is so insecure. Why does she care if people talk about her and say less than positive things? She lives her life in the public domain, of course people are going to talk about her, and not everyone is going to like her. Itā€™s a private Facebook group ffs. She needs to get over herself.
She is so full of tit. All of her inspirational quotes about being strong and independent and donā€™t let them beat you down. She tries so hard to be authentic. Instead she is just a try hard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully this spirals her into karate chopping her vajayay again - I need a good laugh.

no one - I mean absolutely no one - is asking their hairdressers for hair that looks like hers.šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is this private Facebook group in which people are bagging Scummy? Sounds like my cup of tea šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is this private Facebook group in which people are bagging Scummy? Sounds like my cup of tea šŸ¤£
Nothing too exciting but someone has had a major over reaction.šŸ¤£
A hairdresser questioned why Chompers was flogging Slick Stick products when she has an interest in a hairdresser but Chompers stalked her on Insta.
It's on Outspoken Podcast on FB.

Reactions: 3
The thing is, the womanā€™s criticism is extremely valid. Not that it matters, but it is sound advice and a fair question

Reactions: 11
The thing is, the womanā€™s criticism is extremely valid. Not that it matters, but it is sound advice and a fair question
Absolutely it is! And itā€™s hardly ā€˜constant baggingā€™ and the girl that wrote the post has ONE PAIR of bajamas. If sheā€™s one of Cachiaā€™s ā€˜main customersā€™ then maybe business isnā€™t booming like scummy suggests

Reactions: 13
Sophieā€™s overreacting to anything she sees as criticism is my favourite thing! Her story feed is always - inspirational girl boss quote x 2, be strong x 2, F*%K YOUSE JELLIS B*TCHES, buy my bajamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.