Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it sounds like I’m a Celebrity has finished filming? But it was in Daily Mail that I read that so take it with a grain of salt.

One of my friends played football with her, I asked her about Scummy and she wasn’t keen discussing her at length but basically said she’s worse than she appears online, and the reason she was asked to leave this particular club is not “mean girl behaviour”, it was something more serious and disturbing but certainly not hard to imagine her doing.
I heard this exact same story, to do with being inappropriate with much younger female players…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes suddenly hoping she becomes as famous as she thinks she is and people come forward and rightly so destroy her reputation

Reactions: 5
Broken Veneers, have you seen Jarryd, only dad of Melbourne wearing your face on his T-shirt ?😂

• Haha
Broken Veneers, have you seen Jarryd, only dad of Melbourne wearing your face on his T-shirt ?😂
🤣 I was inspired by your Mrs Jessop - and I just realised it's the same actress :oops:

Is someone going to spill the beans and fill the us in? We are free to discuss things like that here, no restrictions on topics like GOMI.
Surely if we just say allegedly it's ok?

Yes suddenly hoping she becomes as famous as she thinks she is and people come forward and rightly so destroy her reputation
She is so smug and arrogant, I think someone will eventually come forward. I don't think there's a time limit for reporting an alleged assault? I've heard of cases that go back 40 years.

Reactions: 6
Apparently Sophie Cachia doesn't read weather forecasts the day before lol. She posted this today - 12 hours ago so, about midday. She's obviously posed for a number of photos that can respond to different weather conditions. Car keys in hand and a "cute" hat - what a joke.

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 12.07.52 am.png

• Haha
Surely it can’t be a "celebrity show" no one would know who the hell she is, apart from all her followers.

Apparently Sophie Cachia doesn't read weather forecasts the day before lol. She posted this today - 12 hours ago so, about midday. She's obviously posed for a number of photos that can respond to different weather conditions. Car keys in hand and a "cute" hat - what a joke.

View attachment 778880
That’s probably taken two weeks ago and is one of her prepared posts while she’s in quarantine somewhere, but obv cold here in melbs so she’s changed it up.

Surely it can’t be a "celebrity show" no one would know who the hell she is, apart from all her followers.
people always complain about the low caliber of the cast on these shows. I remember one year there was a random YouTuber, and not even one who has ever made it onto the news or parlayed into tv. Sophie would definitely be mostly unknown but sadly has more fame than that guy.

Reactions: 3
I’m looking forward to “footy mad” Sophie celebrating the AFL grand final today at home watching with Mads and possibly/possibly not the kids. Can’t wait for her blow by blow commentary of the game from her couch… bring it on 👏🏻

Maybe producers are counting on all her hate followers and real life haters to watch :ROFLMAO:
I will be watching every.second.of.the.show.

Reactions: 8
What upsets me most about Sophie’s alleged footy club actions is that she has had no repercussions. She’s been kicked off teams but really, it’s like water off a duck’s back to her. She can spin it as being too “busy” for local footy, and covid has put amateur sports off indefinitely so basically Sophie can just continue on in her vile ways.

She’s so disgusting. I’d like to think I’m ok at reading people and she sure as hell sets me on edge even with her posting just ads. There’s just something about her.

She probably has a spin doctor on call because if the messes up this reality show she is definitely on (because like I said, Sophie Cachia doesn’t let anything go without addressing “haters” on Insta) she’ll be bleeping LIVID at the bad “editing” she’ll cop. She isn’t that good an actor, or humble enough to tamp down her vile personality long enough to succeed.

Reactions: 9
I don't think it's a stretch to imagine her on I'm a Celebrity. My kids love that show and every year there are always a few contestants that you say 'Who?'. I think the joke is often 'I'm a D-grade celebrity with nothing better to do'. I'd imagine they need a few randoms to fill the teams so they don't blow the budget.

Last year my husband had no idea who Abbie Chatfield, or Adam and Simon from Googlebox were because he didn't watch their tv shows or have instagram. The whole family had no idea who Ally Simpson was. The UK version was won by an 'author, blogger, influencer' in 2020. Sounds exactly like Sophie 🙄

Maybe producers are counting on all her hate followers and real life haters to watch :ROFLMAO:
Haha I sure will be. Hope we recruit some more haters here too hahahah..there’s definitely something fishy going on with her gram. If there’s no live coverage of the grand final, in her home, with the kids present then our question will be answered. Considering half her “personality” is footy…then it would be weird to not have stories during the final

Sophie's stupid "move your body" sponsored post...

Um.. am I misreading Bobby's age.. he's 8 this year and only just off trainer wheels a few weeks ago?
I have 2 boys a bit older now .. but they are not physical geniuses but were riding proper bikes well before they started school..

Obviously she's spent no quality time teaching him this skill.. (imagine rocking up to grade 3 in trainer wheels) or it's all faked for the ad... either way.. gross!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.