Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories regarding the Coco pyjamas are old. The dogs are still puppies. Did some stalking and she has the same hairstyle (bun) and same nails (red) as when they were last launched in mid March... question is now what show is she going on!!!
Not WKing for her but would you bother making new content for an previously released product or use what you already had?

I'm really hoping she is on some reality tv show now - particularly one where she can't manipulate what she looks like!!! No spray tan, painted on abs, layers and layers of makeup, filters, angles and ridiculous poses. If she's there long enough her lips might start deflating and those horrendous vaneers might start de-lodging. Bring it on!!
For someone who has had so much work done, she's still an unattractive woman. She'll be regretting those veneers and lips down the track. If she doesn't keep the lip injections up, it will be a think lip on top of those chompers.

Reactions: 3
Anyone follow Jarred? Does he have the kids at the moment?
Curiouser and curiouser

Reactions: 1
This speculation will be driving her crazy. But the fact she hasn’t posted 100 stories raging at all the guessing and how wrong people are almost seems to prove something is up. Sophie can never let anything go, so radio silence is very out of character.

I was tapping through Maddie’s stories and the way she speaks is so much like Sophie it’s unsettling.

ETA - the one time she did post in response to all this was when she was saying she could never be on SAS because she’s a big wuss. I totally believe that but it just kind of confirms to me that she would be all over it denying everything that pops up.

Reactions: 2
This speculation will be driving her crazy. But the fact she hasn’t posted 100 stories raging at all the guessing and how wrong people are almost seems to prove something is up. Sophie can never let anything go, so radio silence is very out of character.

I was tapping through Maddie’s stories and the way she speaks is so much like Sophie it’s unsettling.

ETA - the one time she did post in response to all this was when she was saying she could never be on SAS because she’s a big wuss. I totally believe that but it just kind of confirms to me that she would be all over it denying everything that pops up.
It was very telling that she didn't post actual footage during our earthquake. Her light fittings would have been swinging like mine were and it went on for 20 - 30 seconds.

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 11.19.23 am.jpg

Reactions: 1

Omg I have noticed that Maddie’s voice and mannerisms are identical to scums! Wonder if she’s done some coaching 🤣
Have they had influencers on I’m a celebrity before?

Omg I have noticed that Maddie’s voice and mannerisms are identical to scums! Wonder if she’s done some coaching 🤣
Have they had influencers on I’m a celebrity before?
omg yes, just went to look at her stories... the cadence of her speech is identical.. (if you close you eyes, you would think it was Sophie)

The fact that she didnt post 500 stories and posts about her birthday ..before , duriing or after.Only the one pre taped one.This chick celebrates for a month!! Even breaks lickdown laws multiple times cos its her birthday week.

The fact that she didnt post 500 stories and posts about her birthday ..before , duriing or after.Only the one pre taped one.This chick celebrates for a month!! Even breaks lickdown laws multiple times cos its her birthday week.
Lickdown..lol..no pun intended..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she does end up on TV gosh I hope she is ready for the endless commentary about her teeth. Twitter can be especially brutal. By the way, who was responsible for them? They need a revision desperately

Reactions: 7
If she does end up on TV gosh I hope she is ready for the endless commentary about her teeth. Twitter can be especially brutal. By the way, who was responsible for them? They need a revision desperately
I suspect a revision would be at her expense entirely and that would be very expensive

"Porcelain veneers cost roughly between $2000 to $3500 per tooth depending on the complexity of treatment. Exact quotes can be established through a one on one consultation appointment with Dr Dee.

Bonded veneers cost approximately $850 per tooth. An exact quote can be obtained through a consultation appointment."

As far as I know, you can't remove a veneer from a tooth and re-model it. You need to make a new (and in Sophie's case, smaller) veneer. After the current venner is removed, you have a temporary (slightly more fragile) venner until the new veneer has been made.
In SOphie's case, she seems to need at least 4 top and 4 bottom veneers replaced.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh man. If you haven’t watched her bond st dental infomercial, you are missing out on peak Scummy reporter mode cringe hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I suspect a revision would be at her expense entirely and that would be very expensive

"Porcelain veneers cost roughly between $2000 to $3500 per tooth depending on the complexity of treatment. Exact quotes can be established through a one on one consultation appointment with Dr Dee.

Bonded veneers cost approximately $850 per tooth. An exact quote can be obtained through a consultation appointment."

As far as I know, you can't remove a veneer from a tooth and re-model it. You need to make a new (and in Sophie's case, smaller) veneer. After the current venner is removed, you have a temporary (slightly more fragile) venner until the new veneer has been made.
In SOphie's case, she seems to need at least 4 top and 4 bottom veneers replaced.
Funny You quoted Dr Dee- I actually go there! I know he didn’t do Sophie’s cos although he does do every D-list he wouldn’t do that level of duck up! 🥴🤣.

Oh man. If you haven’t watched her bond st dental infomercial, you are missing out on peak Scummy reporter mode cringe hahaha
Ok thank you I will now go and watch for the Lolllllllsssss. Gosh I thought Bond St were pretty legit but this isn’t good work

Funny You quoted Dr Dee- I actually go there! I know he didn’t do Sophie’s cos although he does do every D-list he wouldn’t do that level of duck up! 🥴🤣.

Ok thank you I will now go and watch for the Lolllllllsssss. Gosh I thought Bond St were pretty legit but this isn’t good work
Emmylou is a client too and is/was filming every appointment. 🤮

Long, long time GOMI lurker (never created an account because duck that censorship) and first post here. I screenshot this ages ago, it was a comment on one of Maddie's posts by someone...Sophie's reply seems possessive, indignant and aggressive all at the same time. Yikes.

I also don't understand how her follower count legitimately does not move. She has had 270K for as long as I can remember (now down to 269K, ouch). I've heard the family have deliberately moved their kids out of schools to be away from her and that she's been yeeted from several footy clubs too for mean girl behaviour, does anyone know any more about either of those things?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Long, long time GOMI lurker (never created an account because duck that censorship) and first post here. I screenshot this ages ago, it was a comment on one of Maddie's posts by someone...Sophie's reply seems possessive, indignant and aggressive all at the same time. Yikes.

I also don't understand how her follower count legitimately does not move. She has had 270K for as long as I can remember (now down to 269K, ouch). I've heard the family have deliberately moved their kids out of schools to be away from her and that she's been yeeted from several footy clubs too for mean girl behaviour, does anyone know any more about either of those things?
One of my friends played football with her, I asked her about Scummy and she wasn’t keen discussing her at length but basically said she’s worse than she appears online, and the reason she was asked to leave this particular club is not “mean girl behaviour”, it was something more serious and disturbing but certainly not hard to imagine her doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does her most recent post spruiking phone chargers have ZERO comments on it? Hahahaaa
That’s hilarious. I mean, really, what could anyone say to that? But you’d think at least one other influencer would do their standard comment-for-comment thing.

One of my friends played football with her, I asked her about Scummy and she wasn’t keen discussing her at length but basically said she’s worse than she appears online, and the reason she was asked to leave this particular club is not “mean girl behaviour”, it was something more serious and disturbing but certainly not hard to imagine her doing.
Oh duck, doesn't sound great.

I have tried so hard over the years to see her through a different lens but she is just legitimately so SO unlikeable and unpleasant. You're a special level of shitc*nt when you literally ooze it through a screen/written platform even when the topic you're speaking on is something positive, and that's not easy to do. And the backlash isn't because you're "successful" doll, it's because you are so disingenuous and aggressive. If you have to continually tell people you're the Alpha, you're definitely NOT the Alpha.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.