Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Soph, you absolute bleeping pick me loser, did you happen to catch this year's Women's Cricket World Cup? A tournament contested by women from all over the globe who are your age who love, grew up playing, and dedicated their entire lives to the sport? Playing a bit of backyard cricket as a child is not special or unique, it's an absolute lie that 'no other girls were doing that'. Heaps were. With their brothers, their dads, their cousins, and... wait for it... with their mums and sisters even. Because women like sport. Girls like sport. All the girls you pursue relentlessly are athletes, who... wait for it... PLAYED SPORT AS KIDS.
I feel like that whole stupid section about cricket was just leading to her wanting to name drop that Tim Paine is her cousin… but unfortunately that’s not going to be considered quite as cool as she probably thought it was when she first wrote it, and she’s had to add in ‘former’. #awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What did her ex FIL say?
There was that fam dinner video when she filmed the scare and he looked visibly pissed at her and the overall distinct lack of any cross over with him anymore, only seems the ex ex wife likes her and maybe gee. More likely they tolerate her cos she shouts them holidays and they get to spend time with the kids

Reactions: 9
Old mate literally had Tess do her makeup this week at her mothers house, where she’s been staying. (Side note: No Scrubs by TLC is quite the ear worm which supports this narrative).

Her mum was at the birth of her children. Came to her house in the middle of the night when she was having anxiety attacks in the early days of babies. Took her to London as a teenager. Even contracted gastro with her the other week.

You’re right. This woman is an unspeakable.

Anyone else reading this in Floss’ perspective though???

Reactions: 22
In the last episode of “Have you been paying attention”…

Yeezy Eilish fails to secure a makeup-artist at 4:30am, so rocks up to the airport looking like the world’s tallest zebra who ate a theatre nurse in scrubs. Her mission: signing-day at Bookphobia for all the grown-women who’ve never read a whole-book before.

In failing to see how bizness relations with anyone named Mia aren’t lucrative, she vicariously enters another podcast sesh and kindly offers us up substance for the next few pages of our banter. Between the taco trim, self harming revelations, toxic drug comments and revolving door of other women, we’re left wondering if the current flame will ever enter the narrative, let alone stay.

The instore dates were announced before Bobby had a chance to proofread the comms. To be fair, no one can spell ‘Prahan’ the first time anyway. We all thought it was best to start Bendigo at 11:30pm because it’s too hard to be ready before midday.

Whoever is updating the spreadsheet of holidays that never happened, can you please add San Francisco? Oh, and write a strongly worded post outlining your disgust at the news outlet who quoted Sophia directly. Thanks.

More crimes against fashion were committed with an offence assault of denim in the Big Love photo shoot for the blended family. Those of us who’d been calling Jaryd “NB” all this time felt terrible for doing so when we realised it was true… and he was nothing but a couch from the waste down.

Isuzu has moved to recycled packaging, made from the first 12 drafts of the memoir. Ironically, they stuck with the big box they were born with. #beyou

Overall, we laughed, we cried and we rejoiced together in the triumph over adversity… for the intern who did their best to proof the memoir of punctuation infractions, cromulent creation & privacy violations. It’s hard to sum up in a few sentences how we really feel, without having much time to thumb through a thesaurus and pick the wrong word to emphasise our egregiousness.

Its been a great bonding experience for us, but in summary Tattle would like to apologise to Matt Shervington for any offence caused, and acknowledge not only his career in sports journalism, but also his contribution to our… what’s the word… sporting culture.
Amazing. Honestly. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
After the gross, TMI week its been
I really hope Melissa Hickey, Alanna Kennedy, Katherine Smith, Maddie Garrick and Jaryd Cachia are okay after having so many personal and private details, encounters and experiences aired in this book by the always selfish, tone deaf Sophie Cachia.

Then there was her
Then there was this tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Are there legal ramifications for publicising someone’s medial history? Wonder if KJ gave her permission to actually publish that?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone with experience in the publishing industry?
I'm at a loss how this book of lies could make it to being published. Let alone all the shade she throws on everybody in her life.
Her ramblings were clearly not edited by a professional and the fact that she throws so many people under the bus is astounding.

What is the process and how would this fictional piece ever get off the ground?

Reactions: 16
Omggggg ok don’t hate me. I had credit on audible so I got her book. Christ on a bike - she has literally forgotten her own lies. I feel so bad for Alana - she makes her out to be a tyrant!

Now. Can someone please tell me - who was “her”? The woman with stumpy bitten finger nails/veins in arms/no make up/hair in a bun? While she still had “stitches in her fanny”? Was this woman she met that made her realise she was a lesbian Alana? Or was it someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can read the first few chapters here:

Omggggg ok don’t hate me. I had credit on audible so I got her book. Christ on a bike - she has literally forgotten her own lies. I feel so bad for Alana - she makes her out to be a tyrant!

Now. Can someone please tell me - who was “her”? The woman with stumpy bitten finger nails/veins in arms/no make up/hair in a bun? While she still had “stitches in her fanny”? Was this woman she met that made her realise she was a lesbian Alana? Or was it someone else?
Its Melissa Hickey I believe

Reactions: 1

The 'her' is not quite literal. It's several hers including herself

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 6.26.49 pm.png

We'd HAD a baby when she was 22? Here we go again, re-writing history. And that terrible grammar which actually reads "We had had a baby..."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her life seems so unremarkable and rather boringly mainstream. Sums her up really. The ego thinking it's anything but. And in writing this drivel has proven what a sad lying cow she is.

Flossy looks at her in complete disdain.

Maddie has lost the spark in her eyes and is in a destructive relationship based on Sophie telling her to love her. Good old door-maddie. Accepting this tit from Sophie.

The poor crippled sausage dogs don't even like her.

Yep Sophie. What a life.

Reactions: 13
The beginning of the end was when she got those awful veneers.. she seemed pretty harmless and even slightly interesting when I first started following her, but she just got more & more painful/full of herself as time went on and when those chompers were put on, well it was on for young and old then - and she became my original hate follow account.
This book is basically 300 odd pages of her sucking herself off and calling it a “memoir”… and that’s only from me reading the snippets that have been posted here 🤣 oh to be a fly on the wall in the ex-friendship group & sisters group chat now it’s all out & they can corroborate all her bullshit!

Reactions: 17
She has completely destroyed the house it’s ugly and cheap. How are the tallest family in Tulla going to go in those showers? Bet you are all jealous lol 😂 iphot
Isn't it horrendous!! I love interiors and seriously all of that looks like a 'before' photo!! Those shower sets are just beyond ugly and bulky, let alone having two of them in your shower. So grey, dull and boring. The tiles are cheap and nasty with the mismatching grain running through. The kitchen - my god - the really low ceiling, the beyond ugly aluminium chunky sliding windows and all those horrendous downlights. If she's such a successful CEO why on earth didn't she get someone to help her. It's all so grey and depressing - she could take the photos in black and white and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I really hope she hasn't spent too much money - there is absolutely so way it is on trend and even saleable!!! It is the opposite of what people want these days and I see a lot of houses!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've mentioned this repeatedly here. It's a well known fact in there parts. I don't know why those bullied haven't outted her.
She wasn’t the bully… going from her book, she stood up for everyone and challenged the bullies 🙄 clearly all true if she wrote it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.