Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm rereading that miracle baby blog and far out it's bullshit. She does not understand how ovulation and your period works. Drs saying that AFTER her period she had only 2 possible days to fall pregnant. That's not it works.

I can't believe she got famous for such an incorrect story. Like no one questioned it. Well I can believe it but still 🤦🏼‍♀️

I feel so vindicated in my fury about about this ever since 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm rereading that miracle baby blog and far out it's bullshit. She does not understand how ovulation and your period works. Drs saying that AFTER her period she had only 2 possible days to fall pregnant. That's not it works.

I can't believe she got famous for such an incorrect story. Like no one questioned it. Well I can believe it but still 🤦🏼‍♀️

Makes we wonder if that's why she thought she was infertile - a period means you're about to ovulate? And only 2 days to conceive after her period?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love that her mum just walks off on her when she attempts to have an "open dialogue". Can you begin to imagine how aggressive her tone would be? What a duck head.

Reactions: 18
Soph, by the time you’re school aged, you *should* be getting yourself dressed for school. What a bizarre complaint.

Also, how old is she actually? Girls playing sport wasn’t a thing back then? I’m older than her and most girls played sports 🤨

Reactions: 16

No wonder she was ‘struggling’ to fall pregnant. Sis can’t count to 28.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does Sophie no longer live with her mother 🤷‍♀️
I’d kick her out too if she wrote about me like this
So Sophie, are you super confident, self sufficient, independent and self-assured, or do you desperately need verbal validation of being able to put your own shoes on? I thought the inner confidence, that people mistake for arrogance, was innate and something she was born with. So why then as a 31 year old women is she still having a cry over her mum not being effusive enough in her praise? She acknowledges her mum's love came in acts of service, she understand she was loved, yet here she is, still being super impacted by not being told she was loved enough.... I wonder when the penny is going to drop that her neediness, her insatiable desire for attention, and her constant big-noting of herself is actually the result of being so devastatingly un-confident that's is crippled her growth as a human. I have legit never seen someone with less calmness about the person they are, with less peace about their personality, and for whom their privileged childhood apparently still devastates to this day.

I'm also incredibly baffled by someone who is always banging on about breaking gender norms and stereotypes puts so much of her feelings on her mother. If she knows her mum is shy, quiet, not overly verbal, why not accept that and look for that positive reinforcement from her dad? Why is it the female parent that is required to provide that? Seems like she is VERY much reinforcing gender stereotypes with her expectations.

And Soph, you absolute bleeping pick me loser, did you happen to catch this year's Women's Cricket World Cup? A tournament contested by women from all over the globe who are your age who love, grew up playing, and dedicated their entire lives to the sport? Playing a bit of backyard cricket as a child is not special or unique, it's an absolute lie that 'no other girls were doing that'. Heaps were. With their brothers, their dads, their cousins, and... wait for it... with their mums and sisters even. Because women like sport. Girls like sport. All the girls you pursue relentlessly are athletes, who... wait for it... PLAYED SPORT AS KIDS.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Why does Sophie no longer live with her mother 🤷‍♀️
I’d kick her out too if she wrote about me like this
I was going to do this massive tldr about this except but I was making myself angry and sad. So I’ll focus on how awful her writing is and what a bleeping witch she is and if I was one of the Shaw sisters I’d write Sophie off instantly.

I also think the dead straight hair she’s been so fond of lately is very KJ. Not sure why but it just feels like she’s copying her style.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All I can hope is her family all cut her off after this. I also hope maddies mum reads this and begs her daughter to leave this narc. The only people that would enjoy this shitstorm are the feral cachias, but looks like old mate jords hates her now too 😂😂

Probably why she was balling her eyes out in the car yesterday, the few personal relationships she had left are falling apart

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So Sophie, are you super confident, self sufficient, independent and self-assured, or do you desperately need verbal validation of being able to put your own shoes on? I thought the inner confidence, that people mistake for arrogance, was innate and something she was born with. So why then as a 31 year old women is she still having a cry over her mum not being effusive enough in her praise? She acknowledges her mum's love came in acts of service, she understand she was loved, yet here she is, still being super impacted by not being told she was loved enough.... I wonder when the penny is going to drop that her neediness, her insatiable desire for attention, and her constant big-noting of herself is actually the result of being so devastatingly un-confident that's is crippled her growth as a human. I have legit never seen someone with less calmness about the person they are, with less peace about their personality, and for whom their privileged childhood apparently still devastates to this day.

I'm also incredibly baffled by someone who is always banging on about breaking gender norms and stereotypes puts so much of her feelings on her mother. If she knows her mum is shy, quiet, not overly verbal, why not accept that and look for that positive reinforcement from her dad? Why is it the female parent that is required to provide that? Seems like she is VERY much reinforcing gender stereotypes with her expectations.

And Soph, you absolute bleeping pick me loser, did you happen to catch this year's Women's Cricket World Cup? A tournament contested by women from all over the globe who are your age who love, grew up playing, and dedicated their entire lives to the sport? Playing a bit of backyard cricket as a child is not special or unique, it's an absolute lie that 'no other girls were doing that'. Heaps were. With their brothers, their dads, their cousins, and... wait for it... with their mums and sisters even. Because women like sport. Girls like sport. All the girls you pursue relentlessly are athletes, who... wait for it... PLAYED SPORT AS KIDS.
This! I'm in my 40s and played tennis, netball, softball and badminton when I was a kid. Played footy and cricket with my brother. Also played mixed soccer in my teens.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t mind me, just throwing a few key words out there…

Sophie Cachia
and then there was her
Book
Review
Recap
Author
Summary
Relationships
Maddie Garrick
Aisuru cosmetics
Pyjamas
Survivor Australia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do we reckon her mum actually asked her to leave her house after reading a copy of the book?? Would fit the timeline and why all of sudden she needed to move in with no balls for a few weeks til her house was ready 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All I can hope is her family all cut her off after this. I also hope maddies mum reads this and begs her daughter to leave this narc. The only people that would enjoy this shitstorm are the feral cachias, but looks like old mate jords hates her now too 😂😂

Probably why she was balling her eyes out in the car yesterday, the few personal relationships she had left are falling apart
What did her ex FIL say?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.