Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dart fingers are horrific! Darls get a Mani and cover them up or hold a glass of chardy next time.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How can she look like a power player if all of her meetings are online? She can’t flex her money by flying in and out and staying at hotels, can’t show off her hideous power suits, can post boss babe Insta posts if she’s at home trying to sell her book. She’s an idiot.

Reactions: 8
Influencers flexing meetings is the strangest thing to me. I have 5-6 meetings a day, every single day. Just a standard day at work for most 9-5 workers hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her PA has posted a reel on insta and there is a clip of people grabbing individual lipsticks and appear to be putting them in boxes. They are not wearing any PPE or gloves. Absolutely disgusting. Have they not learnt? Is THIS their “best practices”?
Hopefully (or not) for Isuzu that is footage before #snotgate was exposed and they have learnt a valuable lesson.
Pretty sure I'd be deleting that part though.

It was posted 3hrs ago with very recent video footage. Definitely not a throwback video. 🥴🤢

do these people forget we are still in a pandemic (aside from basic hygiene and standard practice for something you are selling to rub on your face)

I dont know what this means? 🤷‍♀️ :unsure:
Quite a few melb influencers seem to have paid for followers lately, hence the strange comments left on their posts.
To be honest though, I don’t know what the ‘reach debacle’ is, I just found it interesting that lately scummy, EmLou and a few others have had strange engagement on their posts.

Reactions: 5
Quite a few melb influencers seem to have paid for followers lately, hence the strange comments left on their posts.
To be honest though, I don’t know what the ‘reach debacle’ is, I just found it interesting that lately scummy, EmLou and a few others have had strange engagement on their posts.
Ah right ok. So it's like they bought engagement and then got spammed?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.