Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on, we've all seen Soph's aggressive crotch karate chopping, you just KNOW she's strapping one on and being the first ever lesbian CEO to nail her gf...
OMG I'm exhausted from laughing so much at these threads during this week.
And can I say @ActiveLies has nailed the last comment. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Hardest working part of Sophie is that button.

#savethebutton
The way the zip is bulging Iā€™m surprised her pockets havenā€™t flipped inside out like they do when you wear too tight pants!

And totally agree that the nails are revolting. Why wouldnā€™t you take the chipped nail polish off if you knew you were going to film close ups of your hands for a paid gig? Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll say it a million times over - why are they all so bad at this? Put the effort in where it counts! Youā€™re getting paid, itā€™s your job. A full face of makeup and a bleeping ridiculous get up for a ā€œdirectors meetingā€ with boda but for a company who actually pays you to make something look good and itā€™s too hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I canā€™t wait to pick up her book for $2 at an op shop a month after launch! There are always lots of copies of Constance Hallā€™s books at savers etc. I refuse to have a single cent go towards these grifters. So disappointed in Simon and Schuster for publishing this trash in the first place- imagine how much work their editors will have to do to make it vaguely legible?

Reactions: 10
I canā€™t wait to pick up her book for $2 at an op shop a month after launch! There are always lots of copies of Constance Hallā€™s books at savers etc. I refuse to have a single cent go towards these grifters. So disappointed in Simon and Schuster for publishing this trash in the first place- imagine how much work their editors will have to do to make it vaguely legible?
Itā€™ll be $12 at Kmart soon enough like EmmyLouā€™s cookbook. Sheā€™s hilarious to think big bookstores will order 100s of copies they wonā€™t be able to shift, theyā€™ll have like 5 max and even then theyā€™ll be in the budget bin in no time.

Reactions: 3
I badly wanted to ask when she posted the "can't wait for my books at Dymocks" story whether it would be near her other literary masterpiece <3 What was it, Bobby's done a giant poo or is it turd?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way the zip is bulging Iā€™m surprised her pockets havenā€™t flipped inside out like they do when you wear too tight pants!
Oh you are all being mean. You know she had to put on 8kg before survivor because she loses weight so quickly with no food so would have died otherwise. It wasn't her fault that she was such a threat that she got voted off (twice) before she lost all the weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else confused about the trip to SYD/BNE for "book meetings and store visits"?
This trip is giving me the LL vibe where she sat in a hotel room in Sydney for a week waiting for someone to invite her to an event.
Once again I struggle to understand why these self proclaimed CEO types think that having meetings means you've made it in the world. šŸ’¤šŸ’¤

Reactions: 7
Anyone else confused about the trip to SYD/BNE for "book meetings and store visits"?
This trip is giving me the LL vibe where she sat in a hotel room in Sydney for a week waiting for someone to invite her to an event.
Once again I struggle to understand why these self proclaimed CEO types think that having meetings means you've made it in the world. šŸ’¤šŸ’¤
I donā€™t get it either. Meetings can be done online. Is she going to bookstores to convince them to stock her book.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Check out her pants in her latest post. They must sweep along collecting cigarette butts. Hope she doesn't catch on fire from her own cigarettes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Check out her pants in her latest post. They must sweep along collecting cigarette butts. Hope she doesn't catch on fire from her own cigarettes.
How disrespectful that she can't even bothered to press the gifted ugly power suit before she throws it on.
The bottoms dragging on the ground remind me of curtains that need re-hanging. šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.