Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that Maddy follows BWAB 3.0 but no return follow. To know what happened at that low budget New Year’s party 😂

All jokes aside, Chompers is a bleeping predator. Stop using and abusing young girls, you bleeping vile wench.

Reactions: 18
My favorite part is how she could never drink coffee, decaf only! Because of her “anxiety”. But now she apparently can’t function without the stuff, fancy coffee machine and take aways for the road to boot.

I guess she got over that around the same time she was cured of her chronic, crippling fear of flying 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My favorite part is how she could never drink coffee, decaf only! Because of her “anxiety”. But now she apparently can’t function without the stuff, fancy coffee machine and take aways for the road to boot.

I guess she got over that around the same time she was cured of her chronic, crippling fear of flying 🙃
Yes! I remember she only drank tea because of said anxiety.

Reactions: 4

… and she never leaves her babies / hates leaving her babies 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And she’s 10 minutes late and still sitting in the car talking to the phone. Says she’s heading inside for hair and make up - when she films the make up and says “you’re doing it very fast” - that’s because you were running late you inconsiderate arse!
She was probably late because she has to come up with a plan for the day’s shoot in the car before she went in.

Reactions: 1
IMG_0362.jpeg

Functional kitchen? You are joking, right? 😂

“Small appliance nook”… whereby all small appliances don’t actually fit

“Smaller” cooktop… which cannot fit anything larger than a gravy pot on the back burners

Can’t waaaait for the bathroom edition.. I look forward to the justification regarding the path to the toilet being via the shower

Ohhhhh the tinea that must be sprouting! :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2955897
Functional kitchen? You are joking, right? 😂

“Small appliance nook”… whereby all small appliances don’t actually fit

“Smaller” cooktop… which cannot fit anything larger than a gravy pot on the back burners

Can’t waaaait for the bathroom edition.. I look forward to the justification regarding the path to the toilet being via the shower

Ohhhhh the tinea that must be sprouting! :m
OMG I took a screenshot to post exactly the same comments. When a kitchen actually doesn’t function as a kitchen! No wonder it’s Uber Eats most nights in the Scummy household.
---
What a grub!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG I took a screenshot to post exactly the same comments. When a kitchen actually doesn’t function as a kitchen! No wonder it’s Uber Eats most nights in the Scummy household.
---
What a grub!
Screenshot this too - don’t eat in bed you grub. House to yourself and you still feel the need to eat in bed 🙄

Reactions: 2