Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Soph’s dating (or trying to date) Maddy 2.0, how long do we think it’ll be til she’s claiming she’s a Yia Yia?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey special bits, you don’t use knives or metal on non stick cookware 🙄
So Chia’s finally grasped you can actually cook meals ahead when you’re wroking…?
#dumbmummy
#muchnonna

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
UGC (user generated content) isn’t content the brand takes… the hint is in the name!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
UGC (user generated content) isn’t content the brand takes… the hint is in the name!
Right!!! And the way they both said it in such an obnoxious tone… like do you even know what UGC means?
Clearly they don’t even know.
Can’t begin to imagine the wroks package she used to offer when she was a social media expert!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
UGC is content created by genuine purchasers or from gifted product to influencers. Obviously the hunt for a social media expert failed…these idiots have no idea what they are doing 🤣

The “day on set” content honestly looks like a project some of my year 6 students created when they had the challenge of creating a brand to sell products for charity. In fact, the kids had greater organisation and professionalism…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another one bites the dust 🤣
Wonder if she will address this failure, or just sweep it under the rug with fairy magic and next Gen mini’’’’’’s

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if she will address this failure, or just sweep it under the rug with fairy magic and next Gen mini’’’’’’s
How could you forget Shaw Media and The Wroks package?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chompers made it out like she was deceived by baby BWAB 3.0 but now she’s possibly dating maddy devito 2.0? I would be so embarrassed if I’ve personally disentangled a footy team built on trust and morale. Would be interesting how this plays out once they’re back in season…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In what universe does Chia think anyone would be interested in a day "on set" with.#Cachia.

duck me she really is desperate for engagement.
And she’s 10 minutes late and still sitting in the car talking to the phone. Says she’s heading inside for hair and make up - when she films the make up and says “you’re doing it very fast” - that’s because you were running late you inconsiderate arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You forgot Shaw Media aka @Sure... Media! The wondrous venture that brought us The Wroks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chompers made it out like she was deceived by baby BWAB 3.0 but now she’s possibly dating maddy devito 2.0? I would be so embarrassed if I’ve personally disentangled a footy team built on trust and morale. Would be interesting how this plays out once they’re back in season…
maddy devito has sent me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16