Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from the randoms making the Adelaide netball comments

Loved when Floss went to say “Alex wakes me up” went to stop herself and say “mummy” and Scum says yes and Alex the nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just like chia inspired me to ask my hairdresser for her strawberry blonde shade of hair, I’m going to bring this photo to my cosmetic injector and ask for this 😍😍😍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wait now I really want to know what happened between sausage lips and baby bwab

Reactions: 2
In what universe does Chia think anyone would be interested in a day "on set" with.#Cachia.

duck me she really is desperate for engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm soooo confused surely not Maddy p???? She's not a bwab to start plus baby Sophs exbestie?

But Danny devito and soulmate have commented on Maddy's reel I'm so confused!!
BWAB 3 doesn’t follow Maddy P on insta anymore either. Calling it now, she’s Slop’s latest victim… cue cringe hard launch on insta in a months time saying “Yes, she’s an athlete but at least she’s not blonde hehehe”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
BWAB 3 doesn’t follow Maddy P on insta anymore either. Calling it now, she’s Slop’s latest victim… cue cringe hard launch on insta in a months time saying “Yes, she’s an athlete but at least she’s not blonde hehehe”
Maddy.2 kind of looks like Danny Devito

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mayyyybe maddy v2 is what brought down the whole new years thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 7