Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
Just like many kids of influencers, Floss definitely has poor speech development and articulation for her age. Turns out being raised by screens and being hand balled between Au pairs/ new partners/ any one willing to watch her and Bob results in shitty behaviour and cognitive development
---
I know we’re not meant to snark on kids bla bla… but that Betty is a deeply unpleasant child. Not a single please in her shouting demands to sign her top, and he speech is so unusual compared to her friends? It’s like her mouth never closes properly to form words. All her friends are so much easier to understand and seem to form fully finished words but hers are all sloppy and mouthy and misspoken.
I think if you’re snarking on the parenting that has resulted in shitty outcomes for kids then it’s perfectly valid to point out

Reactions: 22

BettyFord

Betty can't dance for shit. Her over sexualized so called dance moves are embarrassing. She's no star.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Just imagining Bob and Floss on the excursion to Essendon FC…
Teacher- ‘Now who can tell us some information about Essendon, I bet you have some interesting fact for us Bob!’
Bobby- ‘Yeah! My mum has fucked half the team!’
Floss- ‘Which mummy do you mean Bob?’
Soph will need to re-plaster Bob's wall given the number of wall decals that must have been ripped off by now

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Screenshots of her trying to sell Isuzu please?! For the blocked tattlers!!
Me and Tattle videos are not twin flames, but basically her story was her talking to the camera and then talking looking away from the camera then doing that crooked mouth thing because her teeth are too big and her lips are too taut from overinflation. Many adjectives used, surplus to requirements.

Her big announcements were:
1) Maid on Netflix is good for a binge watch, whilst holding the TV remote.

2) She haaaates Melbourne weather it’s so cold, so she’s in bed warming up her tootsies before she goes to netball training with Floss this arvo.

3) There’s so so so much paperwork to do for the sale of Izuru. She dreams of selling it to someone whose passion is makeup and who has time for it because she has absolutely no time from being so busy. If that’s you, please contact her for the mountain of paperwork. She’s so busy and doesn’t have time. Also she wanted to make this announcement next week but someone beat her to it.

4) Cachia turns 7 and every moment is a pinch me moment for her. (TBH it’s a pinch me moment for me too because it’s been 7 years of #BeYou, leopard print spew and convincing bogans that they need 52 bajama sets a year.) GIVEAWAY TIME! (Maybe a lunch in a warehouse, IDK, I stopped watching.)

I also voted dickhead to this poll. I will take any opportunity and didn’t even read the question.

IMG_1661.png

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
How the mighty have fallen.

Cachia having a 7th birthday party at the Tullla McMansion is an all time low.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the tiny truck tribe drop ship business Mitch Orval is trying to shill? It’s on an Aussie influencers IG highlights…

Soph you’re pathetic. I think the quote is talking about people taking risks… not selling sweatshop shit.

Attachments

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Guys, she's "perfectly fine".😂😂

However, judging by the quotes she is perfectly salty and very far from fine.

I'm secretly waiting for crutch karate chop video.🙈

• Haha

SophiaCarCrashia

Sleuth angel humans, is there any way to check if Isuzu is ACTUALLY being sold as her feralness would have us believe, or if it has ceased to exist/gone to the Slop small bisnez graveyard along with Fairy Magic, Mini’s’s’s, Sure Media and Travel Inspo? There’s no way it’s actually being sold right? What’re people buying… an Instagram account run by a dyslexic with stolen photos and no engagement, and some snotty stock with absolutely no brand recognition?

• Haha

pussycatmeowed

If you’re invited to the netball wouldn’t you actually dress your daughter in some nice clothes. She always looks so disheveled.

savefloss

VIP Member
Another one bites the dust 🤣
Wonder if she will address this failure, or just sweep it under the rug with fairy magic and next Gen mini’’’’’’s

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
How's the spontaneous "working" face video?? 😂😂😂😂

Good lord, how desperate is she to think that printing a document while WFM is a flex.

• Haha

thatbluebikini

Has anyone seen the tiny truck tribe drop ship business Mitch Orval is trying to shill? It’s on an Aussie influencers IG highlights…

Soph you’re pathetic. I think the quote is talking about people taking risks… not selling sweatshop shit.
Two of the most embarrassing losers on Instagram. Get a real job.

• Haha

pinkflaps

Did this dimwit actually just say: “I said to Caitlin if we make $500k from this sale ($5 Aisuru clearance) I’ll take the team to Nobu”. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I could not BELIEVE it when I heard that 😂😂😂 does she really think she can convince us 500k of sales at $5 for BUNDLES? When she’s COMPLAINING about mortgage stress? She’ll use her entire profits on a meal at Nobu fucking put the $200 you’ll make towards your mortgage 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20

AJAYA

VIP Member
BWAB 3 doesn’t follow Maddy P on insta anymore either. Calling it now, she’s Slop’s latest victim… cue cringe hard launch on insta in a months time saying “Yes, she’s an athlete but at least she’s not blonde hehehe”
Maddy.2 kind of looks like Danny Devito

• Haha
Reactions: 20