Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I swear her entire issue with Kate is that she’s so much hotter than her and has a husband who has forged a genuine career in the AFL industry. Scum’s jealousy is so all consuming she’s concocted a scenario where she never has to be around her

Reactions: 32

justanoturrbogan

That business would look so so bad on paper! Only an idiot would buy it.
---
So I posted on Outspoken an anon question about if the business had shut down to see if any feathers ruffled...a few hours later and there's a Herald Sun article. I can guarantee no one noticed the site was gone because they wanted to buy her stuff lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
I feel my theory is coming together. Svdh hooked up with Kodi at the infamous Nye party.
I honestly think old Smoph thought they were in a committed relationship but they actually weren’t . Which I find hilarious. When you think about it what young 20 something professional athlete wants to be tied down and dating a 30 something 2 kids and a mortgage at runway 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

SophiaCarCrashia

Did this dimwit actually just say: “I said to Caitlin if we make $500k from this sale ($5 Aisuru clearance) I’ll take the team to Nobu”. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 31

BobbyDidABigStinkyPoo

Also - The buttons!? All my flanny Jim jams have buttons on the front!?
Hey! She was never comfortable when she had babies. Clearly big w and kmart and Peter alexander and target and best and less and Harris scarfe and bras and things and myer and David Jones DID NOT have pyjamas with buttons or an elastic waist band. There was a gap in the market and she found it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My favorite part is how she could never drink coffee, decaf only! Because of her “anxiety”. But now she apparently can’t function without the stuff, fancy coffee machine and take aways for the road to boot.

I guess she got over that around the same time she was cured of her chronic, crippling fear of flying 🙃

• Haha

BeachBaby

VIP Member
How sad is the bride in that video where chia surprises her at her wedding? Because she is such a huge fan. Bloody embarrassing. Imagine shrieking and carrying on because old Bert walks in at your wedding. Sometimes i despair at humanity, I really do.

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
If she was sharing even a portion of an 8 figure profit she wouldn’t be living in Tulla and the kids wouldn’t be in public school 😂

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Fanny's stories got her playing with Rio and a fam photo with the soulmates and Danny..... They probably all swing together? 🤔

But I still see 0 chemistry between chia and fanny
there’s such weird single white female vibes about this situation. She’s morphing into her bff soul mate twin flame Jess but getting the same hair colour, dressing similarly, and has now gone and gotten her own Danny de Vito?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Limpy Love

VIP Member
That business would look so so bad on paper! Only an idiot would buy it.
---
So I posted on Outspoken an anon question about if the business had shut down to see if any feathers ruffled...a few hours later and there's a Herald Sun article. I can guarantee no one noticed the site was gone because they wanted to buy her stuff lol.
I read your post and can't believe the shit you got from some.

Same old shit defending her like "lifting other women", "you don't know her personally" bla bla bla.

Seeing triggered Cachia fans is nearly as good as seeing a triggered Cachia!

• Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Call me old fashioned, but when I date a girl who has been regifted more times than a panettone at Christmas, I would at the very least expect to be spoiled with a sponnotspon grift that was more expensive than the last girlfriend got.

Mind you, I’m digging this new combo. Soph’s no Rhea Perlman. Ron Pearlman maybe…

• Haha
And once again there's Sophie providing the paedophiles of the world more videos of her daughter. Face the facts Sophie, you blatantly don't give a shit about protecting your daughter.

I have a daughter Bobby's age, she dances like a child should, ok she dances more like Peter Garrett ...she's never watched music videos to copy such moves, I don't dance like that around her.

Sophie makes me feel sick to the core.

icouldofsizeddown

Did anyone realise Betty using tiktok, when she was at the footy? Irrespective of location a child her age should not be on tiktoks considering it’s not monitored. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ you can come across anything from DV, SA, drug use, death … is what really what she should be exposed to?

• Angry
  • Wow

sophiesgiantego

I don’t understand why she doesn’t just sell everything for like $5 and call it a day? Why tf is she trying sell the business when it’s been a flop from day one? She won’t even be able to prove an ROI because there isn’t one .. give the shit away, deactivate the IG and move on. How embarrassing

Reactions: 27