Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phonies

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to read Betty’s book in a few years!!
My maternal grandmother didn’t tell my mother she loved her apparently, so this caused my mother to become a raging narcissist love bomber to my brother the golden child. I was scapegoated, sexualised and Soph-ified whenever it was convenient for my mother, I never knew which one to be so I just resorted to chucking tantrums, flipping her the bird and looking generally unimpressed with her when she filmed me. She was weirdly obsessed with my height, foot size and netball ability and wanted me to be a Diamond like she almost was apparently, but I only wanted to be an exotic dancer and content creator because sexualised content was the only thing my mother ever modelled for me. I’d had 7 mums by the time I was 7 - her, my dad’s partner, a professional soccer player, a professional basketballer, 2 professional AFLW players and my mum’s PA who my mother also tried to tell me was my sister. I now have major mummy issues and a weird concept of boundaries that I’m trying to heal from one Only Fans post at a time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

SophiaCarCrashia

Getting in early with a submission for the next thread title (subject to change/more failures/public meltdown):

Sophie Cachia #37 Found a Fanny (Devito), Aisuru's finito. Crying poor, mumma can't afford mausoleum repayment's anymore :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I think it’s genuinely embarrassing on the behalf of the women shacking up with her now. How many athletes does she have to love bomb, move in, cycle through, post ‘my babies are my world’ after a break up before all these people realise she’s a walking red flag? How does Fanny DeVito hook up with her right after a teammate had been with her? After her gay awakening was with another AFLW player, her first relationship was with a much younger AFLW player, her most recent relationship with a much younger AFLW player? Like how do they not see how creepy it is? Katherine Smith is 8 years younger than her and was still a teenager during their relationship, little Sophie is over 10 years younger than her, and so is new Maddie/Fanny DeVito.

Constantly pursuing partners ten years your junior who all have the same profession is FUCKING WEIRD and predatory and frankly just gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

FlapsMcGee

IMG_0362.jpeg

Functional kitchen? You are joking, right? 😂

“Small appliance nook”… whereby all small appliances don’t actually fit

“Smaller” cooktop… which cannot fit anything larger than a gravy pot on the back burners

Can’t waaaait for the bathroom edition.. I look forward to the justification regarding the path to the toilet being via the shower

Ohhhhh the tinea that must be sprouting! :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

phonies

Chatty Member
For those worried about me - my mum is actually a Nonna and she’s the best (ie. the opposite of Slop). She’s the only mum I have and happily married to my dad for 40 years. I don’t have mummy issues, an Only Fans account or any misguided views of my netball ability. Just some mad psychic skills in predicting the future of kidfluencers 😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

AJAYA

VIP Member
Lol @ her asking her followers to reach out if they're serious about buying Isuzu. They have to buy cachias on afterpay, none of them will be buying a snot lipstick 'company'

• Haha
Reactions: 39

therealsmilf

VIP Member
So proud of being a single mumma single mortgage ladyyyyy… I bet that renovation is biting
But Sophie you have an 8 figure business - surely your mortgage repayments are nothing compared to your income 🤷‍♀️
cachia.JPG

Her bragging about her 8-figure business is one of the highlights in my Sophie Cachia journey 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

djsass

My maternal grandmother didn’t tell my mother she loved her apparently, so this caused my mother to become a raging narcissist love bomber to my brother the golden child. I was scapegoated, sexualised and Soph-ified whenever it was convenient for my mother, I never knew which one to be so I just resorted to chucking tantrums, flipping her the bird and looking generally unimpressed with her when she filmed me. She was weirdly obsessed with my height, foot size and netball ability and wanted me to be a Diamond like she almost was apparently, but I only wanted to be an exotic dancer and content creator because sexualised content was the only thing my mother ever modelled for me. I’d had 7 mums by the time I was 7 - her, my dad’s partner, a professional soccer player, a professional basketballer, 2 professional AFLW players and my mum’s PA who my mother also tried to tell me was my sister. I now have major mummy issues and a weird concept of boundaries that I’m trying to heal from one Only Fans post at a time.
I started reading this thinking you poor bugger then I nearly spat my coffee out 😂
unfortunately you will probably be bang on with this.

Watching the video back of them attending the netball - yikes Betty the bully! She constantly cut them off and I could count numerous times her snatching the microphone away. She is so obnoxious and look at me and bossy. Don’t envy anyone having to be around her in the coming years. Look out girls 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 38

savefloss

VIP Member
Just imagining Bob and Floss on the excursion to Essendon FC…
Teacher- ‘Now who can tell us some information about Essendon, I bet you have some interesting facts for us Bob!’
Bobby- ‘Yeah! My mum has fucked half the team!’
Floss- ‘Which mummy do you mean Bob?’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

phonies

Chatty Member
With the same number of votes as Soph’s favourite dual lesbian cunnilingus position (69), @SophiaCarCrashia won naming rights for the new thread with “Pomegranate cunnilingus from a directionless dingus. Career on the Wroks, hunting for footy player box”. Unfortunately like every holiday Soph has taken, I had to cut it short due to character limits. Your prize is a toilet paper dress, hideous fake tan, an appointment with Esserdon’s worst cosmetic injector, an all expenses paid brunch on a suburban AFL ground, and sunthink from whatever crap label she is flogging lately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

phonies

Chatty Member
Hey everyone, in Cachia missed Sophie’s stories in the last 24:

I took my u9 netball team that I coach to the netball because I got courtside tickets because I’m so such a legend. I birthed the world’s tallest 7 year old out of my vagina and together with my son, I created the Jo Weston fan club. My daughter will be a Diamond because I was her inspo. I love me so much xx

• Haha
Reactions: 35

noodlesssss

Floss is so like her mother in so many ways and unsurprisingly Sophie doesn’t favour her. Pot/kettle much?
Sophia, like other narcissistic mothers, views her daughter as both an extension of herself and her direct competition.

Anything about Betty that Sophia sees as good/positive is because of Sophia’s genes and mothering skillz and Sophia should be praised for this.
Anything that she sees as negative will be “from her dad” or because Betty does something differently to how Sophia did (or would have done) it, and Betty will be blamed for it.

Nothing that Betty does will ever be her own achievement, everything will be compared to Sophia’s life, looks, achievements, etc. and it will only get worse when Betty becomes a teenager and adult. Sophia will always be the first and best at everything.

PS if any of this resonates with you and the relationship you have with a parent, “Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents” is a wonderful book and resource for your healing!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

stinkerella

I’m genuinely curious what the theme was for that party 🫣
---
Space bogan?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

savefloss

VIP Member
So much of the interaction she has with her children is trust-breaking - stealing Bobby’s chocolate, secretly filming something embarrassing to share with the world, constantly scaring them, complaining about something they’ve done, sharing a vulnerable moment (toileting)… I just don’t know how the relationship can ever be repaired. It’s so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I swear her entire issue with Kate is that she’s so much hotter than her and has a husband who has forged a genuine career in the AFL industry. Scum’s jealousy is so all consuming she’s concocted a scenario where she never has to be around her

Reactions: 32