Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
As predicted Alanna Kennedy was announced for the Olympic squad today…what kind of melt down will Scummy have this week when she is reminded she could have been with an actual Olympian??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Awww poor Sophie. Imagine being cheated on by your two last partners. Absolutely devastating.

I mean she'd never do that to her previous partners and write about it in a book for everyone to read. She'd never cheat on her then husband. She'd never cheat on Maddie with Allana.

Awww poor innocent Sophie.

Bahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I know we’re not meant to snark on kids bla bla… but that Betty is a deeply unpleasant child. Not a single please in her shouting demands to sign her top, and he speech is so unusual compared to her friends? It’s like her mouth never closes properly to form words. All her friends are so much easier to understand and seem to form fully finished words but hers are all sloppy and mouthy and misspoken.

Reactions: 26

savefloss

VIP Member
It would have been less embarrassing to just dump the remaining stock in the bin, or you know, maybe consider donating it to charity or a women’s shelter…

Reactions: 25

savefloss

VIP Member
Looks like a solid afternoon of darts and crafts packing orders. There’s at least 500k worth of bronze stick shade 2 there, so good news team!!! Nobu for dinner! Don’t wrok too hard!

Every order packed comes with a free tissue to wipe away the snot before application! A little parting gift from Isuzu 💙

View attachment 3014190
I love how she’s so full of her self that she doesn’t realise publicly sharing her product only sold in a $5 fire sale is embarrassing!

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Poor Sophie!!

A single Mumma paying a mortgage and she has to wait on hold for someone to speak to her.

Here's a thought Sophie, maybe if you hadn't over-capitalised on the Tulla McMansion you'd still have some money?

OR MAYBE GET A JOB 🤣

• Haha

BecJudd

So Sophie's "girls weekend at a winery" was in fact an overnight stay with the leso group.

Is there a collective noun for a bunch of lesbians because if there is, I'll be sure to use it next time.
The collective noun for lesbians is "people". You sound super homophobic.

AJAYA

VIP Member
Is MG coming back to melb with new gf? I sure as shit hope so. It will be killing Soph.
I'm happy for MG, looks like she has a lovely italian girlfriend, unlike the ex behemoth fake Italian nonna

• Haha
  • Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
Absolutely love that Scummy wasn’t invited to her own sister’s 40th but Abby Gilmore was 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24