Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixien

Her head keeps popping up on my insta with her new ad and the bitch cant even lip sync properly!

Reactions: 2

jj4400

From as long as I can remember they have had a volatile relationship.

It started when they were children and any public displays of affection was orchestrated bullshit to fit the agenda of the moment.

They have never been close.
I’m trying to remember… what’s the reason they are currently not speaking … survivor?

Reactions: 1

notspon

Much coach distracting Betty from her netball game. Betty stares at her mum and then startles forward when the whistle goes. No other players within proximity.

sophiesgiantego

Of course a family member would be denying a relationship.

If there is one thing the Shaw family excel at is "circling the wagons" around any controversy.

I have no idea about this relationship but the family has serious form in relation to lying to cover for one another.
not a Shaw 😏

JD3000

And she’s 10 minutes late and still sitting in the car talking to the phone. Says she’s heading inside for hair and make up - when she films the make up and says “you’re doing it very fast” - that’s because you were running late you inconsiderate arse!
She was probably late because she has to come up with a plan for the day’s shoot in the car before she went in.

justanoturrbogan

Looks like a solid afternoon of darts and crafts packing orders. There’s at least 500k worth of bronze stick shade 2 there, so good news team!!! Nobu for dinner! Don’t wrok too hard!

Every order packed comes with a free tissue to wipe away the snot before application! A little parting gift from Isuzu 💙

View attachment 3014190
Shows the stock left...wonder how many orders she actually got?