Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
Lol she didn’t post a story for a few hours and people are wondering if she’s okay…sure Jan….who is she trying to prove she’s “so busy” and “so happy” to?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Sophie's "girls weekend at a winery" was in fact an overnight stay with the leso group.

Is there a collective noun for a bunch of lesbians because if there is, I'll be sure to use it next time.
Orgie? Because we all know that is what Soph is after. She wants everyone to want her and worship her
---
The collective noun for lesbians is "people". You sound super homophobic.
don’t think it was intended to be homophobic but understand how you can deduce that. I think its
More a dig at Soph and how being a lesbian is now her sole identity etc

• Heart
Reactions: 24

newtothis123

Poor Sophie!!

A single Mumma paying a mortgage and she has to wait on hold for someone to speak to her.

Here's a thought Sophie, maybe if you hadn't over-capitalised on the Tulla McMansion you'd still have some money?

OR MAYBE GET A JOB 🤣
Fancy having to be on hold like the rest of the plebs. These bankers obviously don’t know about top lesbian ceos! Maybe cut out the 15 holidays a year, unnecessary faux pairs and the constant coffee dates to save a few bucks???

Reactions: 23

phonies

Chatty Member
Haha!!

Always knew that numbers wasn't her strong point but what is an "8 figure company"?🤣🤣🤣

If its meant to be a brag, it seems two years later, she is struggling to pay her mortgage.
I’m naive to the lesbian CEO biznuss world being a heterosexual public servant, but even I know that a) turnover and profit are two different things, and b) Sophie is a dumbass of a biznusswoman.

• Haha

BobbyDidABigStinkyPoo

For a board room you need a board of directors. You have a ceo and then executives in charge of arms of business ie finance, marketing, production.
What Scummy actually has here is a game of musical chairs for one (on the kids table) Bettsy sits on another table and scummy runs in circles trying to work out exactly which chair she’ll be that day - the ‘social media girl’ the head of marketing or head out sourcing from Ali baba.
And I’m wondering that post about how to say cachia….im wondering is she planting seeds of a rebrand and Leah bettsy will have her out on her ear and completely and utterly irrelevant to the business
There is nothing more embarrassing than influencers calling themselves CEOs and Managing Directors especially for the corporate gillies among us

Vixien

Is MG coming back to melb with new gf? I sure as shit hope so. It will be killing Soph.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

AJAYA

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just sell everything for like $5 and call it a day? Why tf is she trying sell the business when it’s been a flop from day one? She won’t even be able to prove an ROI because there isn’t one .. give the shit away, deactivate the IG and move on. How embarrassing
Shes not selling the business, she's just talking shit to save face. Other than expired stock what exactly is she selling? The business was a massive flop, even Mia jumped ship straight away.

Notabully

Chatty Member
Prepare for a break down. Maddies in town with a hot new lady lover…I’m here for it 🍿
Hahahahaha isn't this bbsette the same one she 'cheated' on scummy with?

Man that was hilarious when she flew across the world to get dumped 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
This is why she’s never had a healthy adult relationship, because she expect’s her partner, friend’s and family member’s to solve everything for her. Yet doesn’t like advice or being told what to do, go figure babe’s. I can just imagine that she likes to solve her partner’s problem’s too, going all bullish on being their saviour when all they really want is for her to listen… but that’s not important coz squishiest heart ever!
I love your dedication to rogue apostrophe's' 🤪
---
So we're having a Goodby Sale with everything now priced at $5 - end's Sunday. Lucky for us we can still buy the digital gift cards. Very usefuk useful.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha