Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checklist for ex girlfriend in town…
✅- reel about what an incredible boss single mama she is. Exploiting her children’s private moments and memories to ensure the ex feels guilt and some emotional turmoil…done!

What’s left? Some very frail thirst trap selfies? Partying with some teenagers?

Reactions: 14
How’s, um, FeministChia gettin’ all feisty over some dingbat American bloke’s speech?Check out my chaos! I’m doing it so tough, no I’ve not had a constant stream of Buns acting as live-in babysitter/mums for the past few years. I’m chaotic and single and doing it hard! 🤮. She’s pivoting you guys.

Reactions: 13
Thanks for the new profile pic Chia seed.

Loving seeing Maddie's Melbourne visit with her gorgeous girlfriend. She is glowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah, Maddie’s Italiana babe. It now makes sense why Sophie is so obsessed with calling herself a Nonna. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone realise Betty using tiktok, when she was at the footy? Irrespective of location a child her age should not be on tiktoks considering it’s not monitored. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ you can come across anything from DV, SA, drug use, death … is what really what she should be exposed to?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Did anyone realise Betty using tiktok, when she was at the footy? Irrespective of location a child her age should not be on tiktoks considering it’s not monitored. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ you can come across anything from DV, SA, drug use, death … is what really what she should be exposed to?
Why would anyone be surprised. Lazy parenting. Sophie playing mother.

Reactions: 9
What’s with the glasses on Betty at the footy? They look too big to be hers. Putting the on other people’s glasses will screw her eyes up but maybe they are rose tinted!

Reactions: 5
I took a screenshot, I was so appalled by it
IMG_9704.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
When you’ve finished looking at the lips, check out the stumpy nailed sausage fingers. What footy playing lesbian human would want those anywhere near their blue lounge room artworks!? 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12