Sophie Cachia #35 Back on the market, can’t find a fanny, hired a faux pair, won’t pay a nanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we start placing bets how many times she'll mention herself in bob-soulmate-dogs bday post tomorrow? I think at least 6

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shall we start placing bets how many times she'll mention herself in bob-soulmate-dogs bday post tomorrow? I think at least 6
She’ll say something like ‘I chose to have an induction on Anzac Day so we could always watch my beloved Bombers together… and then he decided to go for North Melbourne thanks to the AFLW and one of my twin flames. I would be so disappointed in him if he wasn’t such a feminist! He’s a constant reminder that I’ve done something well in life. You made me mum, you’ve cared for me at my worst and shown more maturity than any other man I’ve ever known, but you’re always my baby.’

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The NM decorations reminded me of the reason Bratty barracks for them.

There was a NM player involved in the Mini's program that Sophie was involved in.
She was still married to LD at that stage but rumour has it they propositioned her as a couple which she turned down.

What does everyone think?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Nah! She’s AT LEAST a decade too old. Just because she’s a BWAB we can’t jump to conclusions. But good on her for turning down such a tempting offer. I don't know I could have shown such restraint.

Anyway, happy birthday Bobdog (I know you’ll read this as you’re still awake at 11pm)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_1446.jpeg

@Notabully you were right - the caption had 6 counts of me, my and I! And @Vixien if you count the 4 things about mum in this well-timed screenshot then you have a perfect 10. Your prize is an Aisuru blue dildo and a pack of durries. Use both at once for an authentic Tulla morgue lesbian CEO experience.

PS. At least she got her age right. Progress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Genuinely shocked to see her admit to being 23. Is that the first?

Obviously all the me and my and I is not a shock.

Reactions: 19
Someone get @Notabully an Isuzu blue pork sword as a prize. 6 in a short sentence is quite commendable Smoph but we all knew you could do it .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone get @Notabully an Isuzu blue pork sword as a prize. 6 in a short sentence is quite commendable Smoph but we all knew you could do it .
Both have truly outdone themselves but the trophy has to go to Chia for getting so many references to herself in such a short paragraph!

🥇performance

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Garry Rohan is not someone to be a fan of Bobby
I popped in here to say exactly the same… he’s definitely not a role model (and I say this as someone who used to be a big fan of his!). Perhaps since she also follows Amie & likes her content often, knowing their story, she should get bob-dog to meet someone who really is worthy of being looked at as an image of strength and good influence…
Nope. She sees herself in him, I think. Willing to break up an entire family to get your privates wet elsewhere 👀
She can’t relate to being a good mother, so she wouldn’t have anything to connect with Amie over. Just sayin’.

She’s just flaunting his name because Geelong are top of the ladder at the moment. Chase that clout, Chia. 🐷

Reactions: 16
I popped in here to say exactly the same… he’s definitely not a role model (and I say this as someone who used to be a big fan of his!). Perhaps since she also follows Amie & likes her content often, knowing their story, she should get bob-dog to meet someone who really is worthy of being looked at as an image of strength and good influence…
Nope. She sees herself in him, I think. Willing to break up an entire family to get your privates wet elsewhere 👀
She can’t relate to being a good mother, so she wouldn’t have anything to connect with Amie over. Just sayin’.

She’s just flaunting his name because Geelong are top of the ladder at the moment. Chase that clout, Chia. 🐷
I used to be a massive fan of his as well, but it was an absolute circus how he ended up treating Amie and the girls (and yes I know that the will be a whole lot we don’t know ect) but regardless.

He’ll cheat on his new wife just like he did with Amie. So no Bob dog, he’s not someone to look up to

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2895629

@Notabully you were right - the caption had 6 counts of me, my and I! And @Vixien if you count the 4 things about mum in this well-timed screenshot then you have a perfect 10. Your prize is an Aisuru blue dildo and a pack of durries. Use both at once for an authentic Tulla morgue lesbian CEO experience.

PS. At least she got her age right. Progress.
Lmfao! Howling!

• Heart
Reactions: 5