Sophie Cachia #33 Can’t you see my best mates are meant to be, but their relationship has to be about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a drama radar I swear to god. Haven’t checked this thread for ages cos she’s boring af but the day I do it’s a break up.

Poor Bob and Betty

Reactions: 12
I have a drama radar I swear to god. Haven’t checked this thread for ages cos she’s boring af but the day I do it’s a break up.

Poor Bob and Betty
Don’t fret for them, they are seasoned professionals now, they can bring out a book out soon, they’ve got so much experience and content to draw upon.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only interest chompers gets on here is when she goes through a break up, although they are getting a lot less interesting these days! She’s pathetic and boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All their comments on each others posts are gone too which means they've blocked each other lol
I can still see Smoph’s comments on BWAB 3’s pics but not the other way around, so looks like Smoph blocked BWAB 3, but BWAB 3 hasn’t blocked Smoph lol. Guess who dumped who :unsure:🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is notorious for dropping seggsual innuendo in the comment section of her latest victim before she goes public.

Just look for 💦 and 🔥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
We will be getting a “I won’t be commenting in my private life” post soon and “I’m looking after my babies hearts”.

The revolving door of 2nd Mummies (despite each time her saying she would protect them from more hurt) is going to make some therapists or book publishers rich in a few years

Reactions: 25
What’s going on with the eyes? 👃 🍺
I agree, I think we’ll see more of Caitlin around.
Her NYE list of soul mate and wife, no baby Sophie and we know she was there. Something twigged that night for sure

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her NYE list of soul mate and wife, no baby Sophie and we know she was there. Something twigged that night for sure
From a distance she looks ok, but that up close pick, crikey, not good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her disregard for B + F’s emotions/development borders on neglect. The poor kids have had 3 women forced on them and called ‘mum’ in as many years… and they’ve all disappeared. To develop these significant relationships and have them discarded so quickly is hugely damaging to the child psyche. Abandonment, anxious attachment… but Slop does not give a flying duck. She’ll keep rotating flavours of the month, love bomb them using the kids as dynamite and happily start the cycle again when they grow tired of her. Disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Her eyes look vacant or miserable.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.